<quoted text>
listen you sissy lil coward
dont quote me
I didnt misspell "grwoing"
you are an iliterate moron
no one was talking to your idiot azz
gfy loser
like I said
"mabey" you need to take some esl classes instead of wasting the tax payers money trying to pass 3rd grade
I told you coward
you want to talk to me,
let me know when you are at the susanville burger king
I didnt say I worked there
I'll meet you there loser
until you do
you are a sissy lil coward
"you are a little sissy coward??"

still in a bad mood?/ huh.

im gonna jump right over that wall of anger youve put up!!

have fun flipping burgers in susanville...
i hear it is nice in lassen county this time of year.

you just cant be civil can you....

ok, I wont both you anymore.

promise.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12711 Oct 15, 2012
I don't think LYIN AYN RYAN is worth the time. He doesn't seem to read anybody's posts. He never has a link, it's just stuff he thinks of with his boyfriend in the bathroom.
LipSic

La Puente, CA

#12712 Oct 15, 2012
Just a jumpy time, they might raid tonight.
SmokyJoes

La Puente, CA

#12713 Oct 15, 2012
Three people were arrested this morning after law enforcement officers raided a marijuana growing operation in the Wilton, California area.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12714 Oct 15, 2012
SmokyJoes wrote:
Three people were arrested this morning after law enforcement officers raided a marijuana growing operation in the Wilton, California area.
found the story in the sac bee.

husband and wife arrested by feds for 337 plants and 200-300 pounds of packaged weed.

depending on what else they found?? ie scales, money, un registered fire arms.?? or prior's?/

they may be screwed.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12715 Oct 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
I don't think LYIN AYN RYAN is worth the time. He doesn't seem to read anybody's posts. He never has a link, it's just stuff he thinks of with his boyfriend in the bathroom.
ive had to say this before, when you get a little distrcated by my posts....

riccardo?? stick to the issues?? even if they are offtopic for the thread....you are much better at politics than peosonal attacks..

that isnt saying much about your poltical smarts, I know, BUT
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12716 Oct 15, 2012
SmokyJoes wrote:
and found 337 pot plants, as well as 200 to 300 pounds of processed marijuana. Agents also discovered a loaded rifle on the premises. Like I said, people will keep growing it and sell on the street. Cops make money making these kinds of arrests.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12717 Oct 15, 2012
http://elkgrove.news10.net/news/crime/106004-... |topnews|bc|large

and scroll down, a cop is getting high from burning the pot standing right in the smoke.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12718 Oct 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://elkgrove.news10.net/new s/crime/106004-husband-wife-du o-arrested-illegal-wilton-pot- grow?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|la rge
and scroll down, a cop is getting high from burning the pot standing right in the smoke.
they like to go home with it as well.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12719 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a money maker. LA cops retire and move out of state and buy mansions.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#12720 Oct 15, 2012
RetardO

has a real big issue with just keeping it zipped.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12721 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the collections wasn't coming in, so the cops busted them. They always display a gun that most likely had nothing to do with it to justify their actions. If they make pot legal, will people be able to buy it at a Farmer's Market?
Big Dig

United States

#12722 Oct 15, 2012
Let it grow, let it grow...
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12723 Oct 16, 2012
....let it blossom, let it flow....

in the sun the rain the snow???

BUDS are lovely.....so let them grow!!!???
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12724 Oct 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the collections wasn't coming in, so the cops busted them. They always display a gun that most likely had nothing to do with it to justify their actions. If they make pot legal, will people be able to buy it at a Farmer's Market?
darn straight!
Bruno24

Belgium

#12725 Oct 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but it's all about following the money.
It is even more about following the *black* money.

I have stopped to believe in any good intention about prohibition. It is a state criminal behavior from the start, to favor unfair competition with nature and get funds for enforcement and control. It erodes democracy and human rights since the start. The general public has been brainwashed easily by the appearance of the good intention, but the bandits knew and know since the start that the war on drugs was going to augment the general consumption of all drugs, and that they will develop huge benefits for the minority that they constitute. That has led to a corruption wave.

The sooner we succeed in stopping prohibition, the best it will be for all our children, at *many* levels in their lives (health, jobs, quality of life, freedom, information/education quality, etc.).
For Sore Eyes

Santa Cruz, CA

#12726 Oct 16, 2012
Bruno24,
Thank you for your comments.
I think was point is elegantly stated and definitely insightful.
I wanted to express my gratitude before the usual gang of monkeys goes to work on it's value.
Good work bud, you rip.
Thanks.
EverGreen

La Puente, CA

#12727 Oct 16, 2012
The EverGreen quest has not slowed at all.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12728 Oct 16, 2012
next year, there will be another wave of property purchases from out of state(and in state) residents.

these crazy growers are fueling our economy!!!???
damn them!!
who would have thought that a bunch of smelly rag tag hippies could particpate in the capitalist game.

many of them are lame and are NOT getting their paper work!!

that is thEEEEEEE key to growing here in the state.

you must be sanctioned.

and follow local growing ordinances.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12729 Oct 16, 2012
For Sore Eyes wrote:
Bruno24,
Thank you for your comments.
I think was point is elegantly stated and definitely insightful.
I wanted to express my gratitude before the usual gang of monkeys goes to work on it's value.
Good work bud, you rip.
Thanks.
i thought it was good as well.

this weekend, the "bandits" he was talking about, got caught up in gazelle(siskiyou co) up near the town of "weed"

they were being watched on their property (most likely by a number
of different survailence techniques) by the feds....they were caught with a truck full of weed on the I-5....then their property was raided?? and they found 2100+ pounds of processed weed!!

needless to say, they had no medical reccomendations.

a number of different agencies participated in the raid, including the sheriffs dept and the s.c.m.e.t(siskiyou county marijuana eradication team) not to be confused with the shasta county marijuana eredication team)

this was a BUMPER year for those agencies....

with Obama's re-election(drug war money) and all.

good for LE(sarc).....

except I dont want to pay for those who were arrested to be prosecuted and incarcerated.
the DA must plea them out. esp with 70% support(left and right) for prop 36, which softens the three strickes laws for people like this(regardless of how many strikes they already have)

it is meant to keep non-violent offenders(these were a bunch of non local native americans.) OUT of prison....

going to prison isnt going to keep anyone from growing gods gift.

YET !!!!......all growers now need to comply with coutry and municipal laws regarding cultivation.....

yet!! siskiyou county has been recalcitrant in following the lead of its neighbor to south and south east(shasta and trinity co..'s) in passing ordinances!!

counties are now supposed to regulate cultivation and dispensaries....not put illegal bans on them!! it is only what the state mandated

then there is NOTHING for compliant growers and county legal staffs to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) Fri Apathy 99
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr '15 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]