California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

#12617 Oct 11, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should take some esl classes
mabey you should deal with the fact that joe biden just wiped the floor with young lyin ryan...

and joe really destroyed ryan(and made him look like a boy) on afghanistan.

ryan really just embarrased himself on the war.

good luck now.....

it is up to romney to stop the hemmoraging.

the simple question of who will safegaurd medicare and social security?? who trusts the party that was against BOTH since their inception??....and have been schemeing for years to get rid of them???

now all of a sudden they want to save them?? and bolster them??
who believes them???

NOBODY!!
Gdlings

Covina, CA

#12618 Oct 11, 2012
Paul D. Ryan can ride those lies right in to the ground each and every time he opens his mouth.

So does his creepy boss, Willard Mitt Romney.

Mr. Multi choice.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12619 Oct 12, 2012
PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole idea, kim, is that im not addicted to anything HARDER...
yes i experimented with other drugs as a teen and college age adult.
but they didnt lead to any other, harder, life time addictions...
other than the ones ive already had.
pot is the only thing ive ever really loved.
coffee is good , but I can take it or leave it.
and I had NO problem with addiction to alcohol...
therefore pot wouldnt have been a gateway to anything but wanting to move out of the city to the country.
im very glad to be here in california, protected by the laws of my state and county.
sorry but I just never saw that connotation of crime with pot use.
everybody I knew who was a lowlife?? who stole shit??
was usually into something stronger than just weed.
and all the people I know who became heroin junkies, just had real bad problems with heroin....ANYTHING, was their gateway....
leading me to believe that it isnt about the drugs, but the personality. take some responsibilty, like I do, for your drug use.
it was fun, so you did it.....
it was pushed on you?? yet, you had choices.
like my choice NOT to ever try heroin, even though I had tried other drugs.(it had something to do with seeing people ruin their lives)
I quit smoking for 4 years (after being a stoner until age 19), and then started smoking again(because its fun and relaxing) when clinton was elected president.
so it is sort of complicated....
ps: mabey your are not a loser magnet, because if you were, youd have instantly knew what i meant....sorry.
okay, i relate to you story. i've quit for years at a time as well. you're a 40-something and grew up a lot faster.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12620 Oct 12, 2012
PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
mabey you should deal with the fact that joe biden just wiped the floor with young lyin ryan...
and joe really destroyed ryan(and made him look like a boy) on afghanistan.
ryan really just embarrased himself on the war.
good luck now.....
it is up to romney to stop the hemmoraging.
the simple question of who will safegaurd medicare and social security?? who trusts the party that was against BOTH since their inception??....and have been schemeing for years to get rid of them???
now all of a sudden they want to save them?? and bolster them??
who believes them???
NOBODY!!
Joe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
Bruno24

Belgium

#12621 Oct 12, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>i think it was his lack of english skills language. & no, i came to this thread to tell the proponents that the program is being abused. & a violent crime screwed up my life. & it's a gateway drug. plain and simple. i'll bet it's just about impossible to find a significant number of people who after pot have not gone on to try other drugs.
but like all threads, we end up beating a dead horse.
in one reply i said our motto was green grass and high times for ever, but a crime changed my attitude about that. pot isn't for everyone. it does affect the way you think & feel.
& alcohol? never had a problem. never been a drinker except for 1 year in college, a group drinker. collage marching bands do a lot of partying, especially when the core of the band come from the drum&bugle corp who start partying as teenager.
my situation is... complicated. due to who i am. i fall outside the bell curve. & a loser magnet? what's that supposed to mean?
& how can you not think that a guy was started smoking at 11 and has been smoking now for 33 years is nothing but addicted.
& 11 year old smoking pot? he barely reach puberty!
smoking pot at 11, experimenting with harder drugs in high school.
but it isn't a gateway drug? get real. grow up.
All studies show the contrary, and this despite the fact that prohibiting cannabis can make it into a gateway, as some people will mess with some unscrupulous dealer, capable of advertizing other products, or capable of mixing cannabis with some harder addictive stuff. But despite this phenomenon (due to prohibition) cannabis has never been shown leading to hard drugs. Never. If you know a study (not founded by the government or scientology, and not containing the usual error in logic and statistics), give the reference.
In The Netherlands cannabis is quasi-legal and completely tolerated and this was to cut the gate effect, with a lot of success. So it is seems that without prohibition, cannabis prevents the use of harder drug.
Comic Relief

Glendora, CA

#12622 Oct 12, 2012
The space shuttle could us a litle help getting around those corners?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12623 Oct 12, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
All studies show the contrary, and this despite the fact that prohibiting cannabis can make it into a gateway, as some people will mess with some unscrupulous dealer, capable of advertizing other products, or capable of mixing cannabis with some harder addictive stuff. But despite this phenomenon (due to prohibition) cannabis has never been shown leading to hard drugs. Never. If you know a study (not founded by the government or scientology, and not containing the usual error in logic and statistics), give the reference.
In The Netherlands cannabis is quasi-legal and completely tolerated and this was to cut the gate effect, with a lot of success. So it is seems that without prohibition, cannabis prevents the use of harder drug.
I agree with your post, except Ive never heard in my 32 years(minus4) as a pot head, of cannabis being mixed with anything, except tobacco.......

and that is something done on the spot, not by manufacture...

I never could understand why the euro's did that to perfectly good weed......mabey most of them are light weights, when it comes to good weed.....at least outside of amsterdam.

cheers
Dee Rings

Glendora, CA

#12624 Oct 12, 2012
You must be talking about Ding-A-Ling-Ryan?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12625 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Joe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
for all WE know, you could be correct.

but do I THINK romney is any MORE competant than obama??

he really hasnt given us many details on how hell handle foriegn affairs......except to say " operate from a position of strength"

well?? we're the strongest nation by far already, so hell have to do better in describing what kind of world leader he would be.

we alreday know Obama is "no drama obama"

he has not initiated any new ground wars...

which was my wish of the next president after Bush.

I wisdhed for a president to ba able to talk to adversaries, instead of just bombing them and getting the nation into two unendable quagmires in the middle east.

because weve abused this region for so long, no one there really like the US gov., and knows were only there for the resources.

this is a political season, so were focused on the presidential campaign.

when it came to Obama/biden's position on Iran, syria and afghanistan?? ryan offered no new positions last night....

in other words?? he and mitt have zero policy differences from the current democratic administration that hunted down and killed Osama bin Laden.

good luck scoring points for romney on foreign policy, when his is identical to obama's...

on the criteria you gave at the end off your post???

Reagan would have had to have been removed from office as well.

were you around in 87'???
Comic Relief

Glendora, CA

#12626 Oct 12, 2012
If you want support than, don't go around and burn up your base?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12627 Oct 12, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>okay, i relate to you story. i've quit for years at a time as well. you're a 40-something and grew up a lot faster.
thanks for comprehending my unique situation.

I HAVE known people who have killed themselves doing drugs....

three from Overdoses of heroin

one from an alcohol induced seizure.

and one from excessive coke and alcohol usage that lead to a gun death
(my sisters boyfrined who offed himself right in front of her)

I think he had some emotional issues though.

with the heroin overdoses?? it took two of those junkies twenty years to finally off themselves.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12628 Oct 12, 2012
Comic Relief wrote:
If you want support than, don't go around and burn up your base?
i think this is the problem for the october 3rd revolution in the republican party.

they seem to think just by lying at the last minute (on a host of bread and butter issues), they are going to fool all those swing voters who were tending towards Obama in september.

I guess they think that their base will automatically know they are lying??? like when romeny said he wouldnt reinstate the bush tax cuts for the wealthy when they expire.?

when they say things that would normally come out of the mouth of a democrat?? I guess that is code to their base for.......... " were lying. dont take us seriously, we're just trying to get into office, so we can feed the rich some more"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12629 Oct 12, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
b
when it came to Obama/biden's position on Iran, syria and afghanistan?? ryan offered no new positions last night....
Said the former Bolshevik. The moderator should have been arrested. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times. CHRIS WALLACE: I've Never Seen A Candidate As Disrespectful As Joe Biden Was Tonight
Ryan To Biden: U.S. Ambassador In Paris Has Guard, Why Not In Benghazi?
Joe Biden needs to realize this isn’t a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster
Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#12630 Oct 12, 2012
Gdlings wrote:
Paul D. Ryan can ride those lies right in to the ground each and every time he opens his mouth.
So does his creepy boss, Willard Mitt Romney.
Mr. Multi choice.
actually...
ryan is the one with a plan to lower the debt

all you losers can think of is MORE TAXES

thats all you losers come up with

its never enough to cover your MORE SPENDING

what does this have to do with

""California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative""

stop spamming your idiot BS

MOVE TO GREECE
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12632 Oct 12, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually...
ryan is the one with a plan to lower the debt
all you losers can think of is MORE TAXES
thats all you losers come up with
its never enough to cover your MORE SPENDING
what does this have to do with
""California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative""
stop spamming your idiot BS
MOVE TO GREECE
the ryan plan adds to the debt my boy.

there is simply no president who has been elected in modern times, that has gotten into office and reduced spending, it is simply NOT part of the culture..........look up the numbers and you will see what i mean....it makes no difference if ryan thinks he is a T-bagger.

they have all you fiscal austerity advocates compleatly fooled.

how can you pay down the deficit?? without letting the bush tax cuts expire?? while NOT reducing other programs??

it either comes from military spending or medicare?? take your pick.

romney/rand will obviously want to cut into the social programs before cancelling a single order for military hardware.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#12633 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Said the former Bolshevik. The moderator should have been arrested. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times. CHRIS WALLACE: I've Never Seen A Candidate As Disrespectful As Joe Biden Was Tonight
Ryan To Biden: U.S. Ambassador In Paris Has Guard, Why Not In Benghazi?
Joe Biden needs to realize this isn’t a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster
Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?
it is time to write a post that doesnt mention bengazi...

Iran has 95 million people, and afghanistan has 27 million....

you pick the least volitile of the trouble spots?? libya has 6 million people. Im not saying it doesnt have to be adressed.

but as a surrogate for romney/rand?? you are terrible.

you keep ignoring those other, bigger more volitile hot spots...

what did ryan offer last night to deal with any of those three crisis?? that was new??

nothing.

it was one of the major reasons he lost.

that and he got crushed on the fairness debate.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12634 Oct 12, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>

it was one of the major reasons he lost.
that and he got crushed on the fairness debate.
Lyin Ayn Ryan

Are you related to Paul? Do you know Mitt? If laughing and yelling and interrupting your opponent 82 times makes you a winner, then yes he won. But I just saw an old draft dodger acting like the joker laughing and showing no respect for Mr Ryan and the people that wanted to watch a debate. You do know Obama attended the wedding of the fair and balanced moderator didn't you? She should have been arrested.
Comic Relief

Glendora, CA

#12635 Oct 12, 2012
Glad I made it to this dump station.

By the looks of things thats where all the arm pit joke are being told, and there all about the stupid republican / tea baggers too!
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#12636 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Lyin Ayn Ryan
Are you related to Paul? Do you know Mitt? If laughing and yelling and interrupting your opponent 82 times makes you a winner, then yes he won. But I just saw an old draft dodger acting like the joker laughing and showing no respect for Mr Ryan and the people that wanted to watch a debate. You do know Obama attended the wedding of the fair and balanced moderator didn't you? She should have been arrested.
why are you blaming the moderator for your cadidates weak showing??

paul ayn-ryan stated his case....

the guy just isnt that old or likable to be president.

he looks like he is wet behind the ears, so to speak....

it reminded me of the 1988 presidnetialdebate(which im sure you missed) when lloyd benson cleaned the floor with dan quayle.

biden even revisted that moment when he asked lyin ayn ryan if he was kennedy.....
it was ryan who invoked kennedy.....and reagan.... not biden

bad move....he might as well have been talking to lloyd benson.
biden actaully knew rewgan and worked with him....

and he knew and worked with the kennedies as fellow east coasters in the same party!!!

as for respect?? biden just put into a look and a laugh what Obama was saying last week.

can you really trust these guys???

since the october 3rd revolution in your party?? weve havnet heard much from the far right.......

mitt is now running as a democrat, and his ever so slight bump in the polls from Obamas lack luster perfromance, suggests that people arnt really buying it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12637 Oct 12, 2012
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you blaming the moderator for your cadidates weak showing??
paul ayn-ryan stated his case....
the guy just isnt that old or likable to be president.
he looks like he is wet behind the ears, so to speak....
it reminded me of the 1988 presidnetialdebate(which im sure you missed) when lloyd benson cleaned the floor with dan quayle.
biden even revisted that moment when he asked lyin ayn ryan if he was kennedy.....
it was ryan who invoked kennedy.....and reagan.... not biden
bad move....he might as well have been talking to lloyd benson.
biden actaully knew rewgan and worked with him....
and he knew and worked with the kennedies as fellow east coasters in the same party!!!
as for respect?? biden just put into a look and a laugh what Obama was saying last week.
can you really trust these guys???
since the october 3rd revolution in your party?? weve havnet heard much from the far right.......
mitt is now running as a democrat, and his ever so slight bump in the polls from Obamas lack luster perfromance, suggests that people arnt really buying it.
Too bad you are too stupid too even look at poll numbers on the debate..........ROTFLMAO

Even the liberal polls show joe lost badly........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri FordEracing123 85
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages