Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Washington state is on the edge of becoming the first state in the nation.

To let adults over 21 buy taxed, inspected marijuana at state licensed shops.

Soon the state of Washington's population will increase to keep up with demand.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

well, injected my opinion to see what kind of reaction the youngsters would have.

it seems to me you kids are seriously addicted.

i don't know how many of you 40-something started smoking as adolescents, but i can tell it far to many and 1 is too many

it isn't you fault. it was pushed on. it was pushed on everyone...

good luck.

'everybody must get stoned' but remember,'most of all you've got to hide it from the kids'

the subject is hilarious, is it wasn't so tragic

peace out
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Up in smoke isn't the half of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

it isn't your fault.

it was pushed on you.

it was pushed on everyone.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>i think it was his lack of english skills language. & no, i came to this thread to tell the proponents that the program is being abused. & a violent crime screwed up my life. & it's a gateway drug. plain and simple. i'll bet it's just about impossible to find a significant number of people who after pot have not gone on to try other drugs.
but like all threads, we end up beating a dead horse.
in one reply i said our motto was green grass and high times for ever, but a crime changed my attitude about that. pot isn't for everyone. it does affect the way you think & feel.
& alcohol? never had a problem. never been a drinker except for 1 year in college, a group drinker. collage marching bands do a lot of partying, especially when the core of the band come from the drum&bugle corp who start partying as teenager.
my situation is... complicated. due to who i am. i fall outside the bell curve. & a loser magnet? what's that supposed to mean?
& how can you not think that a guy was started smoking at 11 and has been smoking now for 33 years is nothing but addicted.
& 11 year old smoking pot? he barely reach puberty!
smoking pot at 11, experimenting with harder drugs in high school.
but it isn't a gateway drug? get real. grow up.
the whole idea, kim, is that im not addicted to anything HARDER...

yes i experimented with other drugs as a teen and college age adult.

but they didnt lead to any other, harder, life time addictions...

other than the ones ive already had.

pot is the only thing ive ever really loved.

coffee is good , but I can take it or leave it.

and I had NO problem with addiction to alcohol...

therefore pot wouldnt have been a gateway to anything but wanting to move out of the city to the country.

im very glad to be here in california, protected by the laws of my state and county.

sorry but I just never saw that connotation of crime with pot use.

everybody I knew who was a lowlife?? who stole shit??
was usually into something stronger than just weed.

and all the people I know who became heroin junkies, just had real bad problems with heroin....ANYTHING, was their gateway....

leading me to believe that it isnt about the drugs, but the personality. take some responsibilty, like I do, for your drug use.

it was fun, so you did it.....

it was pushed on you?? yet, you had choices.

like my choice NOT to ever try heroin, even though I had tried other drugs.(it had something to do with seeing people ruin their lives)

I quit smoking for 4 years (after being a stoner until age 19), and then started smoking again(because its fun and relaxing) when clinton was elected president.

so it is sort of complicated....

ps: mabey your are not a loser magnet, because if you were, youd have instantly knew what i meant....sorry.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Comic Relief wrote:
Washington state is on the edge of becoming the first state in the nation.
To let adults over 21 buy taxed, inspected marijuana at state licensed shops.
Soon the state of Washington's population will increase to keep up with demand.
mabey that is their plan to overcome the problem with the weather.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
well, injected my opinion to see what kind of reaction the youngsters would have.
it seems to me you kids are seriously addicted.
i don't know how many of you 40-something started smoking as adolescents, but i can tell it far to many and 1 is too many
it isn't you fault. it was pushed on. it was pushed on everyone...
good luck.
'everybody must get stoned' but remember,'most of all you've got to hide it from the kids'
the subject is hilarious, is it wasn't so tragic
peace out
it is fun and hilarious when the governemnt is leaving you alone to take what kind of medicine you want.

but it is tragic when they dont.

prohibition is the REAL evil...
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Flash dancing and nothng more.
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

55 minutes into the debate??

and biden is cleaning the floor with ryan on taxes.

ryan is holding his own in someways??

but when he went into the bi-partisanship of the past??/

biden kinda had the corner on that one......seeing as how he was there.
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>exactly how does a cannabis user led to heroin and heroin user who began with cannabis differ? are you high right now?
pot doesn't always lead to heroin, but most of the time it leads to something else. does that satisfy you?
the only reason weed leads to stronger drugs is because you had to go to the same black market to get it

with weed legalized, you dont buy it on the black market
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
mabey that is their plan to overcome the problem with the weather.
maybe you should take some esl classes
PAUL RAND

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should take some esl classes
mabey you should deal with the fact that joe biden just wiped the floor with young lyin ryan...

and joe really destroyed ryan(and made him look like a boy) on afghanistan.

ryan really just embarrased himself on the war.

good luck now.....

it is up to romney to stop the hemmoraging.

the simple question of who will safegaurd medicare and social security?? who trusts the party that was against BOTH since their inception??....and have been schemeing for years to get rid of them???

now all of a sudden they want to save them?? and bolster them??
who believes them???

NOBODY!!
Gdlings

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Paul D. Ryan can ride those lies right in to the ground each and every time he opens his mouth.

So does his creepy boss, Willard Mitt Romney.

Mr. Multi choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole idea, kim, is that im not addicted to anything HARDER...
yes i experimented with other drugs as a teen and college age adult.
but they didnt lead to any other, harder, life time addictions...
other than the ones ive already had.
pot is the only thing ive ever really loved.
coffee is good , but I can take it or leave it.
and I had NO problem with addiction to alcohol...
therefore pot wouldnt have been a gateway to anything but wanting to move out of the city to the country.
im very glad to be here in california, protected by the laws of my state and county.
sorry but I just never saw that connotation of crime with pot use.
everybody I knew who was a lowlife?? who stole shit??
was usually into something stronger than just weed.
and all the people I know who became heroin junkies, just had real bad problems with heroin....ANYTHING, was their gateway....
leading me to believe that it isnt about the drugs, but the personality. take some responsibilty, like I do, for your drug use.
it was fun, so you did it.....
it was pushed on you?? yet, you had choices.
like my choice NOT to ever try heroin, even though I had tried other drugs.(it had something to do with seeing people ruin their lives)
I quit smoking for 4 years (after being a stoner until age 19), and then started smoking again(because its fun and relaxing) when clinton was elected president.
so it is sort of complicated....
ps: mabey your are not a loser magnet, because if you were, youd have instantly knew what i meant....sorry.
okay, i relate to you story. i've quit for years at a time as well. you're a 40-something and grew up a lot faster.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

PAUL RAND wrote:
<quoted text>
mabey you should deal with the fact that joe biden just wiped the floor with young lyin ryan...
and joe really destroyed ryan(and made him look like a boy) on afghanistan.
ryan really just embarrased himself on the war.
good luck now.....
it is up to romney to stop the hemmoraging.
the simple question of who will safegaurd medicare and social security?? who trusts the party that was against BOTH since their inception??....and have been schemeing for years to get rid of them???
now all of a sudden they want to save them?? and bolster them??
who believes them???
NOBODY!!
Joe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>i think it was his lack of english skills language. & no, i came to this thread to tell the proponents that the program is being abused. & a violent crime screwed up my life. & it's a gateway drug. plain and simple. i'll bet it's just about impossible to find a significant number of people who after pot have not gone on to try other drugs.
but like all threads, we end up beating a dead horse.
in one reply i said our motto was green grass and high times for ever, but a crime changed my attitude about that. pot isn't for everyone. it does affect the way you think & feel.
& alcohol? never had a problem. never been a drinker except for 1 year in college, a group drinker. collage marching bands do a lot of partying, especially when the core of the band come from the drum&bugle corp who start partying as teenager.
my situation is... complicated. due to who i am. i fall outside the bell curve. & a loser magnet? what's that supposed to mean?
& how can you not think that a guy was started smoking at 11 and has been smoking now for 33 years is nothing but addicted.
& 11 year old smoking pot? he barely reach puberty!
smoking pot at 11, experimenting with harder drugs in high school.
but it isn't a gateway drug? get real. grow up.
All studies show the contrary, and this despite the fact that prohibiting cannabis can make it into a gateway, as some people will mess with some unscrupulous dealer, capable of advertizing other products, or capable of mixing cannabis with some harder addictive stuff. But despite this phenomenon (due to prohibition) cannabis has never been shown leading to hard drugs. Never. If you know a study (not founded by the government or scientology, and not containing the usual error in logic and statistics), give the reference.
In The Netherlands cannabis is quasi-legal and completely tolerated and this was to cut the gate effect, with a lot of success. So it is seems that without prohibition, cannabis prevents the use of harder drug.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The space shuttle could us a litle help getting around those corners?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
All studies show the contrary, and this despite the fact that prohibiting cannabis can make it into a gateway, as some people will mess with some unscrupulous dealer, capable of advertizing other products, or capable of mixing cannabis with some harder addictive stuff. But despite this phenomenon (due to prohibition) cannabis has never been shown leading to hard drugs. Never. If you know a study (not founded by the government or scientology, and not containing the usual error in logic and statistics), give the reference.
In The Netherlands cannabis is quasi-legal and completely tolerated and this was to cut the gate effect, with a lot of success. So it is seems that without prohibition, cannabis prevents the use of harder drug.
I agree with your post, except Ive never heard in my 32 years(minus4) as a pot head, of cannabis being mixed with anything, except tobacco.......

and that is something done on the spot, not by manufacture...

I never could understand why the euro's did that to perfectly good weed......mabey most of them are light weights, when it comes to good weed.....at least outside of amsterdam.

cheers
Dee Rings

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

You must be talking about Ding-A-Ling-Ryan?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Joe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
for all WE know, you could be correct.

but do I THINK romney is any MORE competant than obama??

he really hasnt given us many details on how hell handle foriegn affairs......except to say " operate from a position of strength"

well?? we're the strongest nation by far already, so hell have to do better in describing what kind of world leader he would be.

we alreday know Obama is "no drama obama"

he has not initiated any new ground wars...

which was my wish of the next president after Bush.

I wisdhed for a president to ba able to talk to adversaries, instead of just bombing them and getting the nation into two unendable quagmires in the middle east.

because weve abused this region for so long, no one there really like the US gov., and knows were only there for the resources.

this is a political season, so were focused on the presidential campaign.

when it came to Obama/biden's position on Iran, syria and afghanistan?? ryan offered no new positions last night....

in other words?? he and mitt have zero policy differences from the current democratic administration that hunted down and killed Osama bin Laden.

good luck scoring points for romney on foreign policy, when his is identical to obama's...

on the criteria you gave at the end off your post???

Reagan would have had to have been removed from office as well.

were you around in 87'???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,661 - 11,680 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min HughBe 68,119
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 47 min Spiked 4,837
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min Uberboots 200,215
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••