Police briefs: Salinas standoff ends after burglary suspect bitten by police dog

There are 51 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Police briefs: Salinas standoff ends after burglary suspect bitten by police dog. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Apolice standoff Tuesday as officers tried to arrest a burglary suspect disrupted the school day for some Salinas students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#58 Nov 13, 2010
Hells Angels donate toys

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#59 Nov 13, 2010
ElChukie wrote:
Hells Angels donate toys
And Mexican drug cartels build health clinics in impoverished villages, what's your point? Does that take away from the killings and other crimes they commit? Are you telling me you're unaware that in addition to all of their charitable and altruistic endeavors, the Hells Angels have also been known to be involved such things as drug trafficking, prostitution, selling stolen firearms, etc, etc.?

Have you ever heard of a little something known as buying your support? Because it sure looks like the Hells Angels already bought yours, Einstein!

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#60 Nov 13, 2010
ElChukie wrote:
Hells Angels donate toys
Oh and one more thing, "ElChukie". I mentioned both the Hells Angels AND the Mongols, because they've been known to be rivals in much the same way that the Nortenos and Surenos are. Yes, I'm saying they induldge in shootings as well! Including a public gun battle in the streets of Laughlin, NV just a few years back. Oh wait, don't tell me you didn't know that either! Hmmm, not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you "ElChukie"!
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#61 Nov 13, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mexican drug cartels build health clinics in impoverished villages, what's your point? Does that take away from the killings and other crimes they commit? Are you telling me you're unaware that in addition to all of their charitable and altruistic endeavors, the Hells Angels have also been known to be involved such things as drug trafficking, prostitution, selling stolen firearms, etc, etc.?
Have you ever heard of a little something known as buying your support? Because it sure looks like the Hells Angels already bought yours, Einstein!
Have you ever heard of a little something known as buying your support? Because it sure looks like the Mexican cartels already bought yours, chico!
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#62 Nov 13, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and one more thing, "ElChukie". I mentioned both the Hells Angels AND the Mongols, because they've been known to be rivals in much the same way that the Nortenos and Surenos are. Yes, I'm saying they induldge in shootings as well! Including a public gun battle in the streets of Laughlin, NV just a few years back. Oh wait, don't tell me you didn't know that either! Hmmm, not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you "ElChukie"!
And Mexican drug cartels build health clinics in impoverished villages, were in the USA have they build.

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#63 Nov 13, 2010
ElChukie wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of a little something known as buying your support? Because it sure looks like the Mexican cartels already bought yours, chico!
OMG, please tell me you're pulling my leg and you're not really that stupid! Are you serious? Do I have to draw you a complete picture? Wow! Ok, I guess I should approach this like I'm talking to a five year old, because in terms of mental developement I guess I am. Anyhow, here goes. I was using the Mexican drug cartels as examples of BAD people who sometimes do nice things, in order to try and fool people into thinking that they're NICE people. You know, like the Hells Angels did with you by simply donating a few toys. Got it? Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe one more time wouldn't hurt. Ok, BAD people, like the cartels and the Hells Angels, sometimes do nice things so that stupid people, like you, will be fooled into thinking that they're really NICE people. Ok? I used the cartels as examples of that. I wasn't saying that I liked or supported the cartels you idiot!
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#65 Nov 13, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, please tell me you're pulling my leg and you're not really that stupid! Are you serious? Do I have to draw you a complete picture? Wow! Ok, I guess I should approach this like I'm talking to a five year old, because in terms of mental developement I guess I am. Anyhow, here goes. I was using the Mexican drug cartels as examples of BAD people who sometimes do nice things, in order to try and fool people into thinking that they're NICE people. You know, like the Hells Angels did with you by simply donating a few toys. Got it? Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe one more time wouldn't hurt. Ok, BAD people, like the cartels and the Hells Angels, sometimes do nice things so that stupid people, like you, will be fooled into thinking that they're really NICE people. Ok? I used the cartels as examples of that. I wasn't saying that I liked or supported the cartels you idiot!
so what did you think about the fight

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#67 Nov 13, 2010
I didn't watch it. Personally, I gave up on pro boxing years ago. I blame people like Don King for having destroyed whatever integrity the sport of boxing may have once had. Having said that, it doesn't sound like it was much of a fight anyway. Another unworthy opponent for Pacquiao.
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#69 Nov 14, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
I didn't watch it. Personally, I gave up on pro boxing years ago. I blame people like Don King for having destroyed whatever integrity the sport of boxing may have once had. Having said that, it doesn't sound like it was much of a fight anyway. Another unworthy opponent for Pacquiao.
Its was a good fight was going for Margarito but he lost and now he is 3 million dollars richer.
ElChukie

Salinas, CA

#72 Nov 14, 2010
Gangs Stink wrote:
<quoted text>This guy Alfonso real thinks he is on his game ELChukie. I bet he lives at his mothers trailer and drives her car. I know he doesn't have a job and collects welfare, SSI or some other form of our (tax dollar) support. He has time to play on his mothers computer all day. He has no friends. You can tell by the way he criticizes everybody 24/7. That is what he does. How would you like to be Alfonso for even one day, no thank you!
He got his education through affirmative action, government money and has the nerve to talk.
mymymy

United States

#81 Nov 15, 2010
Is it any wonder that California is going down the toilet??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking Back at Monterey County: Fire on Canner... Tue Joe 1
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) May 1 Apathy 99
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr '15 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr '15 svorpion 1,531
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]