Police briefs: Salinas standoff ends after burglary suspect bitten by police dog

Apolice standoff Tuesday as officers tried to arrest a burglary suspect disrupted the school day for some Salinas students. Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#31 Nov 11, 2010
Wow! Where do I even begin? To the imbeciles who can't figure out why the majority of crime is committed by Mexican youth? It's because the majority of the population in Salinas is of Mexican descent, DUH! Simple math and basic reasoning, one would think, but apparently not simple enough for the "master race".

To the dolts who don't understand why people leave Mexico seeking a better life? It's for the EXACT SAME reasons you people left Europe and came here, instead of staying there and making it a better place to live!

And finally, to the idiots who love to portray the the ancient Meso-americans as nothing more than blood thirsty savages. Excuse me but at that very same period in time, weren't your ancestors routinely burning each other alive over such heinous crimes as witchcraft and heresy! Didn't they also believe that the cure for just about everything was leeches? Oh yeah, that sounds like superior intellect to me!
oh stop

Carmel, CA

#32 Nov 11, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
Wow! Where do I even begin? To the imbeciles who can't figure out why the majority of crime is committed by Mexican youth? It's because the majority of the population in Salinas is of Mexican descent, DUH! Simple math and basic reasoning, one would think, but apparently not simple enough for the "master race".
To the dolts who don't understand why people leave Mexico seeking a better life? It's for the EXACT SAME reasons you people left Europe and came here, instead of staying there and making it a better place to live!
And finally, to the idiots who love to portray the the ancient Meso-americans as nothing more than blood thirsty savages. Excuse me but at that very same period in time, weren't your ancestors routinely burning each other alive over such heinous crimes as witchcraft and heresy! Didn't they also believe that the cure for just about everything was leeches? Oh yeah, that sounds like superior intellect to me!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Not that it will help.
Gangs Stink

Salinas, CA

#33 Nov 11, 2010
all from norcal wrote:
Wow! Where do I even begin? To the imbeciles who can't figure out why the majority of crime is committed by Mexican youth? It's because the majority of the population in Salinas is of Mexican descent, DUH! Simple math and basic reasoning, one would think, but apparently not simple enough for the "master race".
To the dolts who don't understand why people leave Mexico seeking a better life? It's for the EXACT SAME reasons you people left Europe and came here, instead of staying there and making it a better place to live!
And finally, to the idiots who love to portray the the ancient Mesoamericans as nothing more than blood thirsty savages. Excuse me but at that very same period in time, weren't your ancestors routinely burning each other alive over such heinous crimes as witchcraft and heresy! Didn't they also believe that the cure for just about everything was leeches? Oh yeah, that sounds like superior intellect to me!
What part of Mexico are you from? My question is why do the Mexican 13 year old children feel it is cool to kill other Mexican children? I don't recall any of my ancestors children killing other children? Since you represent yourself as knowledgeable, maybe you can answer this question for me. I have asked this question many times and I have never received an answer....I await your answer.
trubluecollar

Salinas, CA

#35 Nov 11, 2010
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
...and before that your great, great, great, great grandmother helped Betsy Ross sew the first American flag. After reading your last two posts, I can only reach one conclusion: You are definitely uneducated.
Another moron without reading comprehension skils.I never said that any one of my ancestors knew Betsy Ross. I have however educated myself about my family's history and have all the documents to prove everthing that I have posted.

Since: Feb 10

Danville, CA

#36 Nov 11, 2010
Gangs Stink wrote:
<quoted text>What part of Mexico are you from? My question is why do the Mexican 13 year old children feel it is cool to kill other Mexican children? I don't recall any of my ancestors children killing other children? Since you represent yourself as knowledgeable, maybe you can answer this question for me. I have asked this question many times and I have never received an answer....I await your answer.
That's because you've never asked me. Again, it's simple, but apparently not simple enough. Not all Mexican 13 year olds go around killing each other, you're the one who's generalizing. That's like me asking you why the white 13 year olds go around mass murdering at their schools. Now I await your answer...
How did it get this way

Monterey, CA

#37 Nov 11, 2010
al from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you've never asked me. Again, it's simple, but apparently not simple enough. Not all Mexican 13 year olds go around killing each other, you're the one who's generalizing. That's like me asking you why the white 13 year olds go around mass murdering at their schools. Now I await your answer...
Well, at least they're in school. As far as "go around mass murdering at their schools" - that's happening in a large geographical area - around the country, and these killings haven't even come close to murder rate that MEXICANS have managed to create in one town - Salinas.

You're in denial or you just can't handle the truth.
Gangs Stink

United States

#38 Nov 11, 2010
all from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you've never asked me. Again, it's simple, but apparently not simple enough. Not all Mexican 13 year olds go around killing each other, you're the one who's generalizing. That's like me asking you why the white 13 year olds go around mass murdering at their schools. Now I await your answer...
I didn't say ALL Mexican 13 year olds! How many times do we read about Mexican kids killing or attempting to kill other Mexican kids in Salinas? I am curious. Why do they think it is a good thing? Are they imitating their parents, their older relatives? It is just stupid....Or are they receiving orders from higher up in the "gang"? These kids could and should be charged as adults and be doing some serious time....20/30 years what a life, all for the gang. The parents are responsible for teaching the basic rights and wrongs of life. These people are ruining the reputation of the Mexican race, my friend.
Gangs Stink

United States

#39 Nov 11, 2010
How did it get this way wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least they're in school. As far as "go around mass murdering at their schools" - that's happening in a large geographical area - around the country, and these killings haven't even come close to murder rate that MEXICANS have managed to create in one town - Salinas.
You're in denial or you just can't handle the truth.
Yes, Senior Al is deep in denial.
Salinas Payasos

AOL

#40 Nov 11, 2010
Now the Salinas gang bangers are shooting/killing 32 year olds in wheel chairs who venture out onto the streets.

One went down in Salinas today.

But hey, Mayor Donohue and the City Council won't have the SPD/Fetherolf do anything about finding the shooter, the SPD officers will just clean the mess up and go on about their business. They wouldn't want to upset the Mexicans, ESPECIALLY THE ILLEGALS.

Oh, I forgot, the Mex community will most likely have a Prayer session, then "Fast" for a few hours, then have a Candle Light Vigil for the deceased with lots of food and beer for the mourners.

Imagine a Great City!

LMAO
Mexican

Salinas, CA

#41 Nov 11, 2010
Puzon97 wrote:
<quoted text> Being a Mexican today in this country is nothing to be proud of, you people rise to power thru violence and criminal activity....and that is nothing to be proud of. If you people are so educated and powerful why did you run away from your country and leave it such a garbage dump?? And now you are turning our country into the same garbage dump...our only "FAILURE" is not deporting all of your sorry asses!!!
I hear you Generalizing. What do you think is going to happen. What will be done to fix this?

I believe the reason of all these problems is the erosion of values and a toxic environments after the third generation.

Your frustration comes because you can't do a dammed thing about it. Right?
Mexican

Salinas, CA

#42 Nov 11, 2010
How did it get this way wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself educated and you can't figure that out for yourself?
Wow, I really feel sorry for you.
Not really.
And I'm not gonna offer any help either. You'll have to sleep on it. Or ask a friend. Try Googling it maybe. Anything, but yer on yer own.
PS - that's your counter argument - a typo?
On the ball, you.
I looked it up finally. It says : Uneducated, Ignorant, Can not spell.

You are Racist, You go against the basic American values, You are frustrated and hatred is your only reason.

Soak on it.

Since: Feb 10

Danville, CA

#44 Nov 11, 2010
How am I in deep denial when I'm not the one that has to completely re-write history, in order to make my case? "Gangs stink", you came close to answering your own question whether you realize it or not. It comes down to parenting. Bad parenting, or a complete lack thereof, will create both gang bangers and mass murderers. And please point out to me exactly when I said it was a good thing. The answers are right in front of you if only you're willing to extract your head from your rectum.

"How did it get this way", so what you're telling me is the white community is disfunctional from sea to shining sea? Are you sure that's something to be proud of? I'm perfectly capable of seeing things exactly as they are. Too bad we can't say the same of you.

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#45 Nov 11, 2010
"Gangs stink", in case you haven't noticed, I answered your questions. And you still haven't answered MY questions. That's mighty white of you.
Jackson

Denver, CO

#47 Nov 11, 2010
trubluecollar wrote:
<quoted text> Another moron without reading comprehension skils.I never said that any one of my ancestors knew Betsy Ross. I have however educated myself about my family's history and have all the documents to prove everthing that I have posted.
Sure you do...You don't even have the documents to prove you're educated. Stop while you're behind.
get a grip raza

Salinas, CA

#49 Nov 12, 2010
Im Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the should re-name Salinas, Los Banos. lol
no, let call it gangilandya!
get a grip raza

Salinas, CA

#50 Nov 12, 2010
Lasyl wrote:
I believe that ignorant, uneducated "Whites" are threatened by the fact that Hispanics are rising to power in so many areas in our community. If you are White and educated, this posting is not intended for you. I believe that our educated Hispanic population is shining a light on "YOUR" failure and ignorance and you can't stand it!! You have had your foot on our throats for so long. Yes, I am a Mexican and proud of it.
no honey, education alone doesn't give someone morality and conscious. if you are so called, educated then start talking to our raza about these vital issues. i think what appeals to our raza is money and power. i know some hispanic educators that have a masters degree and ph.d's ; they are only concern about themselves. it is true that these same people rant and complain about the white man keeps them down but these same people don't show the brown man how to rise up and be a productive citizen in the community. why do we always have to blame something else than taking responsibility? it' kind of funny that some of our people who complain about the system /government are on the system themselves. the truth hurts but this is reality, get a grip!

Since: Feb 10

Seaside, CA

#52 Nov 13, 2010
Gangs Stink wrote:
<quoted text>If that is all you have to do is debate on this forum, good for you.....
Huh? I'm not the one who posted 15 times that day! No, I actually have much better things to do. But unfortunately, ignonrance of such epic proportions simply has to be addressed. Now, are you EVER going to answer any of my questions? I'll bet money that you never do. Because if you had anything to say that was of any consequence, you would have said so by now. Instead of wasting people's time with litlle BS postings like this one.
Gangs Stink

Salinas, CA

#55 Nov 13, 2010
all from norcal wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I'm not the one who posted 15 times that day! No, I actually have much better things to do. But unfortunately, ignorance of such epic proportions simply has to be addressed. Now, are you EVER going to answer any of my questions? I'll bet money that you never do. Because if you had anything to say that was of any consequence, you would have said so by now. Instead of wasting people's time with little BS postings like this one.
My point is simple. I don't like Mexican Gang Bangers who kill kids like "Little Stevie" Why don't you spend some of this free time you have and try and help your people "See the Light".......???I am here to make my point not go on for days like a couple of old ladies talking over the backyard fence, sorry Senior!

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#56 Nov 13, 2010
Gangs Stink wrote:
<quoted text>My point is simple. I don't like Mexican Gang Bangers who kill kids like "Little Stevie" Why don't you spend some of this free time you have and try and help your people "See the Light".......???I am here to make my point not go on for days like a couple of old ladies talking over the backyard fence, sorry Senior!
Oh Jesus! Once again, where do I begin? What a load of crap! If that was really why you where here, you would've made that point a long time ago! Instead of all those generalized and blanket racist remarks that you started out with. If you feel like you've actually PROGRESSED up to the level of an old lady talking over a fence? Then I can only hope it's really true, because even that would be a drastic improvement over the Neanderthal mentality that you've exhibited so far in our "debate", for lack of a better term.

But since we are finally discussing what we should've been discussing to begin with. Guess what? I've been trying to get EVERYONE, not just "my people", to see the light!
This isn't a certain ethnic group's problem. This is the entire community's problem. Yes, EVERYONE is well aware that gangs around here are overwhelmingly Hispanic. But that's mostly due to the large Hispanic populations in Salinas and other places thoughout Monterey County. A lot of White people seem to think that this isn't their problem. But I would submit to them that a stray bullet doesn't give a rat's behind what ethnicity you are. And it's only a matter of time before the wrong innocent bystander gets shot (i.e., a prominent south Salinas White person or a member of their family). And only then will some people finally concede that like it or not, we are all affected by it.

Now up till now, my main quarrel is with those who would demonize an entire group of people, based on the actions of a few. But as far as being fed up with all of this gang violence? Who isn't! Just because they're Mexican ganbangers, that doesn't mean I like it any more than you do. And just because they are Mexican, that doesn't make it my fault! I'm about as responsible for their actions, as you are for some kid going postal at their high school. I have about as much to do with either the Nortenos or the Surenos, as you do with the Hells Angels or the Mongols. So like it or not, we are all in this together. A stray bullet from a Mexican gangbanger can kill you just as easily as a stray bullet from a White biker can kill me.

Since: Feb 10

Salinas, CA

#57 Nov 13, 2010
Oh and by the way? I'd have to say that you're the one with too much time on your hands. I haven't posted any more than you have, and at last count? I was debating THREE of you simultaneously! Ok, one more thing. There is no "I" in SENOR! Could you please TRY and not come across as a complete imbecile? Sorry, y'all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ptettee 200,974
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,396
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••