4,594 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Haysues Dotter Blessette

Sonoma, CA

#8702 Aug 28, 2014
Were there to be global wartming it would be from God's command and would be to be felt only by those who doubt the righteous rule of those He has chosen to rule us under His name; the Powerful, the rich and the beautiful. These are the chosen and we are their servants and must babase ourselves and beg before them to receive His gifts from their laden table. Trust God and His chosen...all others are farts of hell.
air mail

Sierra Madre, CA

#8703 Aug 28, 2014
Keep the bacon handy and give it to them at the end of a drone special delivery - care package.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8704 Aug 28, 2014
Sgt Deadhead USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance to a scum sucking traitor pig! I don't think there will be any virgins to service his incinerated corpse!
glad the traitor was killed, if captured he might be released to his mommy and daddy like rat boy was.
Tank ever

Sierra Madre, CA

#8705 Aug 28, 2014
When you cook one of those Isis douche bags in pig fat how long do you do it for?
Thread Coordinator

Falls Church, VA

#8707 Aug 31, 2014
Thank you, everyone, for your participation on this thread.
thread counter

Sierra Madre, CA

#8709 Aug 31, 2014
Keep the bacon handy and give it to them at the end of a drone special delivery - care package.

We don't have a catch a release program for isis-pigs.

When you cook one of those Isis pig, in bacon fat how long do you do it for?

Until the chicken-sheet meat falls off the bones.
bush meaters isis

Sierra Madre, CA

#8710 Aug 31, 2014
How about testing Ebola on isis and any other's who believe as they do, done deal the world would be a safe place and free oil too!

Sacramento, CA

#8711 Aug 31, 2014
Myth of arctic meltdown: Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometers MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore's prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now

Seven years after former US Vice-President Al Gore's warning, Arctic ice cap has expanded for second year in row
An area twice the size of Alaska - America's biggest state - was open water two years ago and is now covered in ice
These satellite images taken from University of Illinois's Cryosphere project show ice has become more concentrated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27386...
Napalmers

Sierra Madre, CA

#8712 Aug 31, 2014
A new cook book cooking with napalm and ISIS pork chops..

August 201

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8713 Aug 31, 2014
More Arctic sea ice means more reflected sunlight and more cold; we'd better emit all the CO2 we can or watch out for the next ice age.
napalmers

Sierra Madre, CA

#8714 Aug 31, 2014

August 2014

Sacramento, CA

#8715 Sep 1, 2014
napalmers wrote:
August 2014
Making that comment, i assume you didn't vote for obama? since he had a part in creating ISIS
punch tips

Sierra Madre, CA

#8716 Sep 1, 2014
Will be sending out the next "how to stop memo for idiots" on braille format, so if your fingers hurt don't blame me.
Anonymous

Falls Church, VA

#8717 Sep 3, 2014
yes
Anonymous

United States

#8718 Sep 3, 2014
yes yes
time lag

Sierra Madre, CA

#8719 Sep 3, 2014
Same low hanging fruit pickers. Inc..
Fartwarmer

United States

#8720 Sep 4, 2014
I contribute to global warming warming when i rip a good fart from cheeseburger and a cold beer .
phil johnson

Santa Cruz, CA

#8721 Sep 4, 2014
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 23, which would Suspend AB 32, the Global Warming Act of 2006, is on the November 2, 2010 ballot in California as an initiated state statute.
Ballot Title: Suspends Implementation of Air Pollution Control Law (AB 32) Requiring Major Sources of Emissions to Report and Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions that Cause Global Warming Until Unemployment Drops to 5.5 Percent or Less for Full Year.
Official summary:
Suspends State law that requires greenhouse gas emissions be reduced to 1990 levels by 2020, until California's unemployment drops to 5.5 percent or less for four consecutive quarters.
Requires State to abandon implementation of comprehensive greenhouse-gas-reduction program that includes increased renewable energy and cleaner fuel requirements, and mandatory emission reporting and fee requirements for major polluters such as power plants and oil refineries, until suspension ends.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
More tripe from the climate deniers who want to pass this thing disguised as an effort to fend off necessary alternative energy plans. Wrong on both counts: "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
phil johnson

Santa Cruz, CA

#8722 Sep 4, 2014
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
A thousand times, no. No, no, no.

When will we learn not to abuse Mother Nature?(W)e are actually going to have to react prior to experiencing the full consequences of [climate change]. But we must remember, nature bats last. And we have to react before that happens.- Thomas Van Dyck
It may already be too late. This head-in-the-sand legislation is Luddism at its worst.
aures lupi
3 peas mac

Sierra Madre, CA

#8723 Sep 4, 2014
It's done happing you jack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? Fri Rosiedosie 7
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]