4,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

mike

Stockton, CA

#7899 Mar 23, 2014
Vote No, I want to see clean air coming to the valley that is killing off the crops you need to feed yourself. As to jobs, you want jobs? Start double taxation on all these out of state contractors stealing our jobs, crowding our freeways, and polluting our state. And start building the coastal nuclear reactors coupled to desalination units to pump fresh water inland and restore our aquifers, open up new farm lands in the deserts and even in the mountains and end these water crisis once and for all. That will provide jobs throughout the economy. You can't prosper by sitting on your hands and saying no.
Thermal

Sierra Madre, CA

#7900 Mar 23, 2014
Where do the polar bears go now?
Noam Sain

Menlo Park, CA

#7901 Mar 23, 2014
Pipatola wrote:
Wot Eeglish?
Don't worry; it doesn't apply to Fremont.
All over

Sierra Madre, CA

#7902 Mar 23, 2014
You'll be able to get that just roasted tan all over now.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7903 Mar 23, 2014
All over wrote:
You'll be able to get that just roasted tan all over now.
Despite the official arrival of spring, temperatures over the next several days will feel more like January across the Midwest and East and will set the stage for snow in some communities.

The passage of a cold front has paved the way for fresh arctic air to erase the mild start to spring in the Midwest and East.

Gone is the warmth that sent temperatures into the 50s in Boston, 60s in New York City and 70s in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

This cold spell will produce high and low temperatures on par with typical January readings (in terms of averages, not what was recorded during this past frigid January). As another way to put the cold in perspective to late March, highs will be roughly 15 to 20 degrees below normal in the Midwest and Northeast and up to 25 degrees below normal in the Upper Midwest.
MMoA

Sierra Madre, CA

#7906 Mar 24, 2014
The manure movers of America have opened a new chapter on this topic and site.

Just who are the MMoA?

Why they are GOP, Republican
George Carlin

San Francisco, CA

#7907 Mar 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Despite the official arrival of spring, temperatures over the next several days will feel more like January across the Midwest and East and will set the stage for snow in some communities.
The passage of a cold front has paved the way for fresh arctic air to erase the mild start to spring in the Midwest and East.
Gone is the warmth that sent temperatures into the 50s in Boston, 60s in New York City and 70s in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
This cold spell will produce high and low temperatures on par with typical January readings (in terms of averages, not what was recorded during this past frigid January). As another way to put the cold in perspective to late March, highs will be roughly 15 to 20 degrees below normal in the Midwest and Northeast and up to 25 degrees below normal in the Upper Midwest.
Tonight's forecast: dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning to widely scattered light in the morning.
Peepers

Sierra Madre, CA

#7909 Mar 24, 2014
Weather reports are always nice when you live on the moon, poster #7907
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#7910 Mar 24, 2014
Mammy Obamass wrote:
The big ball we live on may be over heating. I just got a hot flash.
Now that really did make me LOL... thank you!

Warren Buffett, Climate-Change Denier
The sage of Omaha punctures liberal myths.

Mr. Buffett tells CNBC that extreme weather events are not becoming more common, and that climate change is not altering his company's calculations when insuring against catastrophic weather events. "The public has the impression that because there's been so much talk about climate that events of the last 10 years from an insured standpoint and climate have been unusual," he said. "The answer is they haven't."
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Pink Floyd

San Francisco, CA

#7911 Mar 24, 2014
Peepers wrote:
Weather reports are always nice when you live on the moon, poster #7907
Especially if you live on the dark side of it.
Retched

Sierra Madre, CA

#7912 Mar 24, 2014
Don't look know but another Trojan protected dic came in.

That's the end of your Zolof.

Elk Grove, CA

#7913 Mar 24, 2014
George Carlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight's forecast: dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning to widely scattered light in the morning.
Has Gore gave us the safe signal?
Strovers

Sierra Madre, CA

#7914 Mar 25, 2014
GALD YOU could MAKE IT, NOW GO AWAY.

Elk Grove, CA

#7915 Mar 25, 2014
Strovers wrote:
GALD YOU could MAKE IT, NOW GO AWAY.
Thanks, we just needed to make sure you were still locked up and kept away from people.
Cali time boned

Sierra Madre, CA

#7916 Mar 25, 2014
Has there been another smart mouthed poster #7915
More Gore

Menlo Park, CA

#7918 Apr 8, 2014
But don't listen to me. Anyone who's ever met me knows I'm a compulsive liar.
Core

Sierra Madre, CA

#7919 Apr 8, 2014
Still waiting for the help to arrive are yeah?
blue duck

Gardnerville, NV

#7920 Apr 8, 2014
"The San Dimas Dikhead barks at the moon, but the caravan moves on." Sister Boom Boom

Sacramento, CA

#7921 Apr 8, 2014
More Gore wrote:
Al Gore said the World will over heat and blow up unless people buy Carbon Credits from him.
Very true, he holds the key and if we don't give him more money, he will cause more bad weather!
Blue Ice

Sierra Madre, CA

#7922 Apr 8, 2014
Where are the ice bergs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]