Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Tard, must be one of them - Republicans or tea baggers?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Peddlers wrote:
Tard, must be one of them - Republicans or tea baggers?
A "tea bagger" is a fruit, a libtard like Anderson Cooper. Why the Orwellian projection?
RollingCA

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

No irvine, it's not your turn to speak.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
A "tea bagger" is a fruit, a libtard like Anderson Cooper. Why the Orwellian projection?
still tea tardedly frustrated you lost??

me tea tard!

me want tax break!!

me kill polar bear with the exhaust coming out a my mouth!

me like baberaham lincoln

trump is smart me wanna be like him!!

me notget out much!

me want my ammo
me want my pabst.

go to those store woman!!

Ps: ill make a bet...of the two of us......... ill bet im the one who has read orwells books multiple times....
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
still tea tardedly frustrated you lost??
me tea tard!
me want tax break!!
me kill polar bear with the exhaust coming out a my mouth!
me like baberaham lincoln
trump is smart me wanna be like him!!
me notget out much!
me want my ammo
me want my pabst.
go to those store woman!!
Ps: ill make a bet...of the two of us......... ill bet im the one who has read orwells books multiple times....
That was pretty lame, Stinky.
StoneCold

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Another loser by the name of McConnell.

This is proven by McConnell saying: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Jimmy Carter !

Four more years!

Rumpa pum pum!!!!
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to pour salt on the wounds junior, you were just getting REALLy obnoxious.

at least write like an adult, on this adult thread...

even if you are not really one yet.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually much better than your little drummer boy act, but that's not saying much.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to pour salt on the wounds junior, you were just getting REALLy obnoxious.
at least write like an adult, on this adult thread...
even if you are not really one yet.
Just not gonna happen, he's not capable.
hghni456n

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

jj ktfukvjghk gk utn
Pjohns a fool

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Cold Stone Creamery spent much of Thursday responding to angry tweets about the woman’s post.

“This employee is no longer w/the (sic) company & her disgraceful and completely unacceptable comments do not reflect our views,” one such tweet read.

Denise Helms had already removed her post and has since deactivated her Facebook account.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Pjohns a fool wrote:
Cold Stone Creamery spent much of Thursday responding to angry tweets about the woman’s post.
“This employee is no longer w/the (sic) company & her disgraceful and completely unacceptable comments do not reflect our views,” one such tweet read.
Denise Helms had already removed her post and has since deactivated her Facebook account.
Not sure what this has to do with climate change, but the woman is an idiot and got what she deserved.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Pee Wee Intellectual wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually much better than your little drummer boy act, but that's not saying much.
You're so pathetic that you don't even know when to hide in abject shame.

"I meant to do that!"
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

little drummer tard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so pathetic that you don't even know when to hide in abject shame.
"I meant to do that!"
who needs to hide away from an internet thread?/ you super tard..
Xmachine

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Republicans and tea party or baggers will be all over the political map of fools, they wll be screaming about everything under the sun.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Pjohns a fool wrote:
and your point is?
Zit Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Xmachine wrote:
Republicans and tea party or baggers will be all over the political map of fools, they wll be screaming about everything under the sun.
But they won't be a school bus full of tards screaming "homophobe" and "racist" and "polar bears are DROWNING!!!!" as they head into the sunset.
MagicStick

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Magic Sticks can solve so many problems.

old Stone Creamery spent much of Thursday responding to angry tweets about the woman’s post.

And thats what the american votin gpublic did, reject two idiots from the Republcan tea bagger party.
james marple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

A blizzard of trivial, irrelevant, false and/or misleading information about 'global warming' has been effective in preventing sensible comment on this and most other forums.

Every scientist competent in the fields of biology-paleoclimate-meteorolo gy-geology-geography knows that our planet has been rewarming over the 20,000 years since the last Ice Age, just as it did between each of the previous ice ages, and that it has not reached temperatures as high as those in many of the previous periods between glacial maximums.

Every capable researcher knows;
-- a) that increased plant and animal growth as a result of this 'normal' rewarming causes increased production of carbon dioxide, which promotes more rapid growth of plants and animals, that in turn accelerate the production of CO2, until a point of balance is reached, and

-- b) that expansion of human and cattle populations has added a nearly insignficant amount of additional production of CO2 and methane, and

-- c) that a rise in global temperature inevitably causes release of some of the enormous volume of natural gases locked into "clathrates" in frozen soils and under cold offshore waters.

Wise researchers and honest politicians recognize the value of all that 'frozen' natural gas and are working hard despite opposition from energy producers and the phony "environmentalists" they sponsor to make this cheap, clean fuel available for use, most notably in fuel cells that emit no air pollution, only pure water.

Thoughtful people realize that the hundreds of billions of dollars extorted from the public by 'green' schemes (carbon credits-windpower-solar cells) would have brought enormous public benefits in the form of widespred use of hydropower, natural gas and the offshore 'clathrates'. The loss of that wealth is just a fraction of the total loss resulting from not using all sources of energy properly.

The false premises and misleading information posted on this and other forums is intended to muddy the water of discussion so that concerned citizens do not communicate effectively to discover the total size and scope of this unreported war between conscientions scientists and the ones who invent and preach global warming mythologies.

Public forum members who continue to contribute foolish distractions are comparable to the paid agents of energy cartels and corporations. These are, in essence, criminals whose actions deprive us all of plentiful cheap energy, wasting funds and opportunities to reduce the suffering and stravation that keeps our world locked into incessant warfare.

Yes, we can each do something useful toward improving our world.
Speaking out firmly to provide information-ideas-opinions that drown out the chatter would be a first and most important step toward recovering from the steep decline of our society that mindless verbiage has caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••