tim macdonald

United States

#6133 Nov 8, 2012
Al gore sucs michael moore global warming cock burp liberal propaganda
NugentNuts

Azusa, CA

#6134 Nov 9, 2012
Why has Ted Nugent gone nuts?

Well just look at him and you'll see he ain't got all his marbles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-...

Who else do we add to the "lost Marbles" list?

Steve Wynn

Karl Rove

Donald Trump

Koch Brothers

FOX news

Bill Orelliey or what ever his name is.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#6135 Nov 9, 2012
tim macdonald wrote:
Global blowing anothere straw man for liberal commie pig liberals are destroying usa beat rob rich liberal pigs i. berkELEY HILLS LIBBy pigs got all da $$$$$$ OBAMA SAID THEY BRING A KNIFE WE BRING A GUN DO THE PLANET A FAVOR ROB BEAT RICH LIBERAL PIGS DAY DA 1%1#1# OBAMA SAY SPREAD DA WEALTH FUC COMMIE LIBERAL PIGS
I wonder how many people actually finished reading this illiterate rant? I know I didn't.
NugentNuts

Azusa, CA

#6136 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, just as crazy as always.

Maybe TED'S SMOKING THE STUFF HE GROWS ON HIS HUNTING COMPOUND?

But what about all those animals ted likes to shoot up?

He smokes them too, in a smoker.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#6137 Nov 9, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many people actually finished reading this illiterate rant? I know I didn't.
i would have, if I could have.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#6138 Nov 9, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Me literate.

Me bang on drum.

Rumpa pum pum!

Me shill for you, Kofi!

Rumpa pum pum.

Me SMART!
BeatBack

Azusa, CA

#6139 Nov 9, 2012
Once again the electorate has SPOKEN WITH the all mighty ballot.

The Novemeber 06, 2012 presidential election was the most costly in American History. It ammounted to a hostal take over bid by "deep Pockets" from overseas and right here at home.

The american public beat back the money funded attacks against the american system. THE AMERICAN VOTER STOOD UP TO BIG MONEY LAUNDERS, like Karl Rove, Koch Brothers, Steve Wynn, Donald Trump and many others who lerk in the shadows.

Can your political leanings be any more apparent? "Obama Gets Second Chance" (headline on Nov. 7). Seriously? President Obama did not get a "second chance," he won, period. The popular vote. The electoral vote. America spoke, he won. Get over it.
Leech Watch

Pulaski, TN

#6140 Nov 9, 2012
An illiterate leech gave us all a lecture. How quaint.
Sherman

Azusa, CA

#6141 Nov 9, 2012
Didn't General Sherman march through TN, during the other up raising lead by a bunch of illerates?

They wore gray didn't they?

San Mateo, CA

#6142 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
i would have, if I could have.
No kidding.

San Mateo, CA

#6143 Nov 9, 2012
little drummer tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Me literate.
Me bang on drum.
Rumpa pum pum!
Me shill for you, Kofi!
Rumpa pum pum.
Me SMART!
What is your deal? You make no sense, you post 3rd grade little drummer poems and you have no content. Do you do this on many forums? Because no one reads your simpleton poems, so you may want to do something else with your life.
Roid Watch

Pulaski, TN

#6144 Nov 9, 2012
Pete-o-Roid wrote:
<quoted text> Because no one reads your simpleton poems
Nobody, shitferbrains? That juvenile global all encompassing crap is one of the hallmarks of unbathed imbeciles.

The parody is spot on, and it's making the veins stand out next to that sphincter on your neck.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#6145 Nov 9, 2012
Roid Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, shitferbrains? That juvenile global all encompassing crap is one of the hallmarks of unbathed imbeciles.
The parody is spot on, and it's making the veins stand out next to that sphincter on your neck.
what is the deal you have with sphincters on necks?/

are you an animation artist??
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#6146 Nov 9, 2012
Roid Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have roids??

ouch, my sympathies.
GingrichGONGED

Azusa, CA

#6147 Nov 9, 2012
Old Newt Gingrich just couldn't learn to set downa and shut up
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6148 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the deal you have with sphincters on necks?/
are you an animation artist??
You people don't have much of a memory, do you?

Liberals are talkers. They want to be known for their works, but they don't actually do anything. Libtards claim to be for women's rights. Just ask any woman in a burka what libtards do for them.

Libtards are talkers, and nothing else. They have an extra sphincter on the sides of their necks.
ROCKheads

Azusa, CA

#6149 Nov 9, 2012
LDS or Utah land of Loonies or ROCKheads have finally come out of the closet.

A (disturbed) Utah coal company owned by a vocal critic of President Barack Obama has laid off 102 miners.

The layoffs at the West Ridge Mine are effective immediately, according to UtahAmerican Energy Inc., a subsidiary of Murray Energy Corp.

They were announced in a short statement made public November 08, 2012 Thursday, two days after President Obama won re-election.

This is the mental limit level that lives in Utah since the coal burning plants don't want to install scrubbers on the stacks that belch out dangerous chemicals intot he air, soil and water.

San Mateo, CA

#6150 Nov 9, 2012
Roid Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, Catchphrase is back, haven't paid much attention but I guess you're the genius writing those poems, makes sense. The parody has zero depth, no humor and is basically a juvenile post posted over and over again.
By the way, we don't have sphincter on our necks Einstein.
What's up with you guys and bodily functions as insults, is this due to immaturity or lack of comedic talent?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6151 Nov 9, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text> is basically a juvenile post posted over and over again.
Kinda reminds ya of unbathed shitferbrains shouting "racist!!!!" or "homophobe!!!!" or "polar bears are DYING!!!!" to the bare walls, huh?
Prada

Azusa, CA

#6152 Nov 9, 2012
Could this be a fashion trend in the making?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/dead...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 11 hr Hans Smit 15,726
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) Thu concernedconserva... 48
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at November 01 at 1:44AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]