created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,433 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 286)

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of7,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6112
Nov 8, 2012
 
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never lied about, the Faux News crowd is trying to make you believe it, but there is zero evidence Obama lied about anything about the attacks.
My point is, he didn't lie, and I'm sure you didn't get all excited when the attacks happened under Bush.
Big difference.
HE DID LIE: are u dumb or lying too? Not Fox, how dare anyone use Fox, we should use CBS(didn't they omit parts of the interview with the great obama) or Msnbc...lol...Can we use Reuters?

As Reuters reported late Tuesday night, e-mails were sent to the White House situation room within two hours of the attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, that claimed the life of our our ambassador and three others. The e-mails prove that the White House was told within two hours that a terrorist group was claiming responsibility for the attack — with no mention of any mob-related activity.

We can dance around by calling it misleading, less than truthful, etc. We can even speculate as to why. But the simple fact is that the Obama White House lied about the Benghazi terrorist attacks. We were hit and hit hard. They knew it. The President knew it. Or should have known it. And they blamed it on a video.

President Obama and his Administration knowingly misled the American people and the world to believe that the attack was a random act triggered by a video critical of Islam made by an American citizen. If they truly weren’t sure, they should have simply said they weren’t sure.

Benghazigate will dwarf Watergate by the time all has come into the light.

Obama lied to get reelected. It cost lives, but he got four more years, I'm sure the families of the dead won't mind.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6113
Nov 8, 2012
 
e mails prove it.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6114
Nov 8, 2012
 
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
What screw up? And di you see the list of all the embassies attacked when Bush was President.
Did Bush receive a warning from any of those ambassadors saying they needed extra protection and did nothing? How many Ambassadors died during the 8 years of Bush? o

Did bush lie about any of the attacks and say it was a stupid movies that made them do it? I guess Bush made sure they were safe.

Nobody is blaming Obama for the embassies being attacked, are u stoned? Do u have a clue? It's covering it up. lying.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6115
Nov 8, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
their reluctance to talk about the events during the bush administration????......
don't you remember that post 7 1/2 years ago that I made about Bush using drones?

Or do you expect us to talk about Bush now? When can we talk about Obama? let us know.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6116
Nov 8, 2012
 
Holder Announces He Might Not Stay On As Attorney General..........Holder should be in GITMO. Holder is responsible for the deaths of 140 innocent Mexicans due to his gun running operation. Not everything is about politics. The man is a crooked scumbag.Now cash in your food stamps, log off the library computer and go buy some legal marijuana.

Hillary gone

2 are taking the blame for Obama, what is in it for them?
TopThisWillard

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6117
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

President Barack Obama bobblehead to the edge of space on November 5, 2012 using a suborbital helium balloon about 120,000 feet above Earth.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6118
Nov 8, 2012
 
GrumpyOMparty wrote:
GOP is the 'Grumpy Old Man' Party?
..why? because we believe in freedom, self reliance, humility,nothing is free, etc. just what is it that you hate? all of these? you are the party of laying on the couch, do nothing, expect someone to give yo a life, free gifts, from santa obama, while he steals you freedom and sells you out to the enemies of the u.s.? thats the dem party! all traitors!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6119
Nov 8, 2012
 
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Batteries dead on your irony meter, son?
...not as dead as the people who sold their freedoms for freebees....while oslima waste billions on our enemies.. now thats a real dead head!!

Since: Nov 12

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6120
Nov 8, 2012
 
Can you believe that we have only two days away from the largest sports shoes in its annual best? The Air Jordan 11 "Concord" will be a very difficult shoes to consider it behind the demand. However, if you in the Austin area, know good play shop will be "Concord" [url=http://www.offernikesb.co m/air-jordans-air-jordan-11-c- 50_88.html]Air Jordan 11 Retro[/url] in various shapes and sizes on Thursday night at midnight. Whether you are looking for what size (adult, GS, PS, toddler, baby), the "Concord" 11s look very crisp, is a clear necessary. Look at the size of the pictures and check our storage information below.

The [url=http://www.offernikesb.co m/air-jordan-11-retro-concord- white-black-dark-concord-p-736 .html]Air Jordan 11 Concord[/url] nylon top sports shoes is to give the Air Jordan 11, more durable shoes than in the past. Further change is the use of carbon fiber sheet in the clear outsole, make shoes better torque when open court. Favorite a called shoes very famous [url=http://www.offernikesb.co m/]Air Jordans For Sale[/url] is its shiny leather medium and toe space. Patent leather is a lightweight, compared to leather, often also don't do as much as possible - an attribute to help keep the foot range shoebed in direction change on the court. The shiny leather to XI a "formal" - a fact that when this see shoe released, people will use them, not with their suit leather shoes.

Here is a new version of the Nike Dunk custom kicked in accordance with the Hello Kitty theme, we have introduced the kinds of [url=http://www.dunksbcheapsho p.net/nike-dunk-hello-kitty-sh iny-star-womens-p-868.html]Hel lo Kitty Nikes[/url] to you. It customized Sole.Lusions. Bright colors to reflect the designer's whimsy and delightful Hello Kitty brand. The middle panel, heel tab and toe are painted solid pink while the toe and heel wrapped in pink lighter. The water is cut off blue Nike Swoosh, on behalf of the exclusive marine parade of pink tones. Lusions increased coastal city of Hello Kitty purple laces [url=http://www.dunksbcheapsho p.net/]Nike Dunks[/url] as an exclamation point. We see a grass skirt on the heels Hello Kitty mascot hanging out as a shoe head mermaid. Image of Hello Kitty and pastel mixture with the other coastal city in Hello Kitty - Nike dunk. Has been using the Hello Kitty logo on custom sports shoes, we know, Nike Dunk Low Hello Kitty Hello Kitty butterfly flower bloom.

You will find the Hello Kitty Turntables, Hello Kitty bags, Hello Kitty bicycles, if we want to, we can continue to tomorrow list. Let us not, say, would rather point to the new Hello Kitty Nike in common on the market on the market. We have many types of Nike and Hello Kitty Shoes.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6121
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>HE DID LIE: are u dumb or lying too? Not Fox, how dare anyone use Fox, we should use CBS(didn't they omit parts of the interview with the great obama) or Msnbc...lol...Can we use Reuters?
As Reuters reported late Tuesday night, e-mails were sent to the White House situation room within two hours of the attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, that claimed the life of our our ambassador and three others. The e-mails prove that the White House was told within two hours that a terrorist group was claiming responsibility for the attack — with no mention of any mob-related activity.
We can dance around by calling it misleading, less than truthful, etc. We can even speculate as to why. But the simple fact is that the Obama White House lied about the Benghazi terrorist attacks. We were hit and hit hard. They knew it. The President knew it. Or should have known it. And they blamed it on a video.
President Obama and his Administration knowingly misled the American people and the world to believe that the attack was a random act triggered by a video critical of Islam made by an American citizen. If they truly weren’t sure, they should have simply said they weren’t sure.
Benghazigate will dwarf Watergate by the time all has come into the light.
Obama lied to get reelected. It cost lives, but he got four more years, I'm sure the families of the dead won't mind.
Dude, Benghazi is already over and to compare it with Watergate is not only ridiculous, it's funny.
And everything you have stated has yet to be determined.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6122
Nov 8, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>don't you remember that post 7 1/2 years ago that I made about Bush using drones?
Or do you expect us to talk about Bush now? When can we talk about Obama? let us know.
i can just magine the racist, overtly agreesive comments you must have been spewing out during the war..........

weve only had a taste...im sure.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6123
Nov 8, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Holder Announces He Might Not Stay On As Attorney General..........Holder should be in GITMO. Holder is responsible for the deaths of 140 innocent Mexicans due to his gun running operation. Not everything is about politics. The man is a crooked scumbag.Now cash in your food stamps, log off the library computer and go buy some legal marijuana.
Hillary gone
2 are taking the blame for Obama, what is in it for them?
Id like to see holder go as well??

are you freaking out that im agreeing with you again??

the whole drug war thing is hanging around his neck....

and now the justice dept. will have to decalre war on Three more states, over this issue..

they need a clean break.

as for hillary??/ that ole bag is going to resign around the midterms....

to run for president....

as it seems like a shoe in for ANY democrat to beat which ever loonatic candidate, you folks come up with...

the real race for president in now in the democratic primary.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6124
Nov 8, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>HE DID LIE: are u dumb or lying too? Not Fox, how dare anyone use Fox, we should use CBS(didn't they omit parts of the interview with the great obama) or Msnbc...lol...Can we use Reuters?
As Reuters reported late Tuesday night, e-mails were sent to the White House situation room within two hours of the attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, that claimed the life of our our ambassador and three others. The e-mails prove that the White House was told within two hours that a terrorist group was claiming responsibility for the attack — with no mention of any mob-related activity.
We can dance around by calling it misleading, less than truthful, etc. We can even speculate as to why. But the simple fact is that the Obama White House lied about the Benghazi terrorist attacks. We were hit and hit hard. They knew it. The President knew it. Or should have known it. And they blamed it on a video.
President Obama and his Administration knowingly misled the American people and the world to believe that the attack was a random act triggered by a video critical of Islam made by an American citizen. If they truly weren’t sure, they should have simply said they weren’t sure.
Benghazigate will dwarf Watergate by the time all has come into the light.
Obama lied to get reelected. It cost lives, but he got four more years, I'm sure the families of the dead won't mind.
"Benghazi-gate" will dwarf watergate??

really??

I dont think it can even get close to monicagate.

and if reagan got away with iran contra?? when a shadow organization formed with oli north at the helm?? with the sole purpose of selling arms to Iran to pay for the clandestine war against the sandanistas...?? you are going to try and hold up government to impeach the presidnt?? good luck with that.

that was funny the other day when you said carter was WITH the sandanistas....

that is the typical teatarded misinformation that made romney look bad during the campaign.....like his insulting 6 countries before the election..!!
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6125
Nov 8, 2012
 
Me bang drum!

rumpa pum pum!

Polar bears SAFE now!!!!

Thank me!
NoHairTrump

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6126
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where has the hairless wonder gone?

How much hairspray does he go through a day?

Then again that cheap hair piece could be molting?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6127
Nov 8, 2012
 
NoHairTrump wrote:
Where has the hairless wonder gone?
How much hairspray does he go through a day?
Then again that cheap hair piece could be molting?
He's certainly no fashion horse, but you can bet your last tofu that he bathes.
Irvined

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6128
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Securities and Exchange Commission on November 08, 2012 Thursday sued the former top executives and auditor of bankrupt Irvine-based Electronic Game Card Inc..

Alligations are they puffed up the stock and walked away with $12 million.

Thus leaving all the investers with a big fat zero return on their inverstments. This is what Republicans like to do best.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6129
Nov 8, 2012
 
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, Benghazi is already over and to compare it with Watergate is not only ridiculous, it's funny.
And everything you have stated has yet to be determined.
It just happened, the investigation has just started. So since it's over, let's all forgive the great obama and forget about the dead gay ambassador and the marines. Let's forgive Obama for lying, he only did it so the voters would not see him as a failure. Hey dude, it's not about Benghazi, it's about the cover up. Lies, what else has he lied to us about? Take off the sheep glasses. Watergate was a cover up. too.
Pinko Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6130
Nov 8, 2012
 
Irvined wrote:
This is what Republicans like to do best.
And what do Communists do best?
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6131
Nov 8, 2012
 
Pinko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do Communists do best?
why dont you take a trip to visit N. korea to find out??

T..doofus??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of7,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••