Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#6015 Nov 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Blame the people, they are the ones voting.
today??

that Is your job!!

Anderson, CA

#6016 Nov 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid fear tactics won't work, people are not that dumb. Only the Supreme court can change laws like that. Not a President. Nice try loser.
that is the truest thing youve said all, all year!!

esp the "loser" part.

Anderson, CA

#6017 Nov 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid fear tactics won't work, people are not that dumb. Only the Supreme court can change laws like that. Not a President. Nice try loser.
the funniest part, was when he said.

"leftist like burka"

I knew tennesseans were kinda slow??

but,is this guy THAT stoopid??

he seems to have the religious FAR right and the godless far left,..confused.

mabey he is a clumper.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#6018 Nov 6, 2012
Muslim misogyny okay!!!!

Me never complain.

Rum pa pum pum!

It not my business.

Rum pa pum pum!

Jail woman for being raped.

Celebrate Diversity!!!!
Minurating

Covina, CA

#6019 Nov 6, 2012
PIEDMONT, Oklahoma -
A three year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard.

The toddler is being potty trained, and he wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped.

We are told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500.

Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination.

But they point out the street is actually quite rural, yet the Wardens who live on two and half acres say this one officer parks at the end of their street daily.

I am disappointed that the officer thinks this is what he needs to do with my tax dollars is sitting and harassing our family.

The police department didn't accept the Warden's complaint
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6020 Nov 6, 2012
Minurating wrote:
PIEDMONT, Oklahoma -
A three year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard.
The toddler is being potty trained, and he wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped.
We are told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500.
Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination.
But they point out the street is actually quite rural, yet the Wardens who live on two and half acres say this one officer parks at the end of their street daily.
I am disappointed that the officer thinks this is what he needs to do with my tax dollars is sitting and harassing our family.
The police department didn't accept the Warden's complaint
will the pee warm up the air?
Tea Baggers

Covina, CA

#6021 Nov 6, 2012
You could be as stupid as a Tea Bagger from AZ. Did you say Koch Brothers? Just like a couple of fools on the hill, money buys power and influenced votes.

That two-week legal tug of war culminated Monday in the group releasing new layers of detail: The $11 million came from Virginia-based Americans for Job Security after going through a separate Arizona nonprofit known as The Center to Protect Patient Rights.

They have a Glendora, California Tea Bagger known as Judy Nelson and her side kick Debbie Neal.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6022 Nov 6, 2012
Tea Baggers wrote:
You could be as stupid as a Tea Bagger from AZ. Did you say Koch Brothers? Just like a couple of fools on the hill, money buys power and influenced votes.
Should we pass a law that will eliminate influence in voting? no advertisements? and only HOllywood money.

Anderson, CA

#6023 Nov 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Should we pass a law that will eliminate influence in voting? no advertisements? and only HOllywood money.
although I know your side would hate it....

yes we on the left have been sqauking about campaign finanace reform for decades....

we even made progress( a little) with a bill co-sponsored by JOHn MCain, when he used to be sane.

along with TK.

repealing the citizerns united decision is the first step dont you think??

OH I forgot....
i wasnt posting to someone who likes to talk about policy.

presently MITT romney has broken all records for corporate doners.

the sheldon addlesons of the country are going to wake up tommorow, wondering how many years they will have to wait until their tax rates go from 19% back to bush land at 16.5.
(real income paid)

those are the a&&holes who need to be taken OUT of the stratosphere end of the political process......back down to earth, where the rest of US reside.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#6024 Nov 6, 2012
If you let your politicians mitigate climate change, that's on you.
Reduclosed

Covina, CA

#6025 Nov 6, 2012
Penn State has a lot of Perverts and alo BAD voting MACHINES!

That change your votes for you.

Anderson, CA

#6026 Nov 6, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
If you let your politicians mitigate climate change, that's on you.
yes that is we want them to do, brian g doofus.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#6027 Nov 6, 2012
Hand out Romneyas wrote:
Karl Rove's secretive Crossroads GPS, 501(c)(4) organization, has spent more than $67 million so far in 2012.
You can bet overseas governments like the ones Grover Norquist and his NON-AMERICAN wife are sure to be pumping in money to buy a Republican presidents.
...lol...did you know obama gets $50,000 a month,(not by taxpayers), and he wont disclose where it comes from. maybe germany, france, iran, hugo chevez, george soros, bill aryers etc........ask obama?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6028 Nov 6, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol...did you know obama gets $50,000 a month,(not by taxpayers), and he wont disclose where it comes from. maybe germany, france, iran, hugo chevez, george soros, bill aryers etc........ask obama?
I think if the great obama wins, he will be impeached.
Ridem Wet

Covina, CA

#6029 Nov 6, 2012
Who cares about this topic anymore.

President Obama is back in the saddle, time to whip those Re[publican, Tea Baggers into shape.

No more 47% jokes, A Willard.

Anderson, CA

#6030 Nov 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I think if the great obama wins, he will be impeached.
you are still off in lala land right??

but you are free to destroy your own party.

there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

many ways you lost tonight.
Torqued

Covina, CA

#6031 Nov 6, 2012
Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6032 Nov 6, 2012
Ridem Wet wrote:
Who cares about this topic anymore.
President Obama is back in the saddle, time to whip those Re[publican, Tea Baggers into shape.
No more 47% jokes, A Willard.
Let's not be hypocrites, remember how we complained when Gore had more votes but lost. What we have is a divided country, but thank God we won't see the riots promised by the great obama supporters.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6033 Nov 6, 2012
Torqued wrote:
Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana.
Who cares, it won't bring in a lot of tax considering you can grow it yourself. And same quality on the street for half price. But Yes, Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Britta

Covina, CA

#6034 Nov 7, 2012
So many Republican an Tea Baggers are stll wondering what fire is anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]