Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5931 Nov 4, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
97 % of Climate Scientists agree that Climate Change is occurring.
Yeah? So what?!

Consensus is not Science.

I repeat: Consensus from "scientists" who are afraid of not toeing the propaganda line of those holding the Grant Money (highly politicized bodies such as the United States and the United Nations) is NOT Science.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5932 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the 3% that say the Climate is not changing? Fool: the climate is always changing, it always has and will. I'm talking about how you relate the climate that is always changing to blame it on the suv? Those for believing Global Warming is man-made and therefore man needs to pay trillions of dollars
Now answer my question: What percentage are the 31000? that differ.
the oil cartels could only buy about 1 percent of the "scientists" on the planet, to agree with their backwards claims...

pathetic..
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5933 Nov 4, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So what?!
I repeat: Consensus from "scientists" who are afraid of not toeing the propaganda line of those holding the Grant Money (highly politicized bodies such as the United States and the United Nations) is NOT Science.
lets see 99% of scientist on the planet, agree the earth is likely warming, due to the impact of increased carbon in the atmosphere......the eveidence is present in all eco systems ...you must be in denial.

then one percent of them are bought and paid for by oil cartels??

and you believe them??

oh yeah I forgot....

you guys generally DONT believe in real science....

and you believe in the needs of the 1 percent over the 99%.... in the fair ness debate.....so it is not THAT hard to figure out!
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5934 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the 3% that say the Climate is not changing? Fool: the climate is always changing, it always has and will. I'm talking about how you relate the climate that is always changing to blame it on the suv? Those for believing Global Warming is man-made and therefore man needs to pay trillions of dollars
Now answer my question: What percentage are the 31000? that differ.
the 31ooo are the 1 percent....(or less)

why couldnt they afford more scientists to back their outlandish claims???

they spend enough on PR trying to convince the TV vewiing public that letting them expand into environmentally sensative areas is perfectly safe....but then the gulf explodes in crude! hard to repair that public image huh?

they spend evn more on K street trying to re write our laws??

and you expect me to believe their scientists??

and I NEVER hear ANYTHING about ANY of THIS from YOU??

I wonder why(not)(sarc)
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5935 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see 99% of scientist on the planet, agree the earth is likely warming, due to the impact of increased carbon in the atmosphere......the eveidence is present in all eco systems ...you must be in denial.
You're nothing but a drum beating hippie sloganeer, not worthy of one of my bowel movements.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5936 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, what percentage is it?
The other side...Those for believing Global Warming is man-made and therefore man needs to pay trillions of dollars and give up their rights to...wait for it...yes a group of other men who are "Correct Thinking":
University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit and their worldwide affiliates.
Al Gore / The Democratic Party
Almost all major news sources who do whatever they are told.
All those religious zealot true believer Greenies who want to tax their air I breathe.
People who like to think that they were born to tell everyone else how to live.
the only thing green "zealots" have in common, is their advocacy of free power.....

and that is what youll eventaully get if you convert.....

the only reason I can see that you guys are so avidly AGAINST the green revoltuon??....

I that you are scared that your precious oil companies will have to re-adjust to the needs of a society, where power ISNT all centrally produced(and thus controlled)

california is leading the way....

and why not??

we have so much wind and sun...

deal with it...
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5937 Nov 4, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a drum beating hippie sloganeer, not worthy of one of my bowel movements.
and you say these same kinda gross things, after backing out of yet another debate on green energy...

p**sy

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5938 Nov 4, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So what?!
Why do you put quotes on scientists? This are peer reviewed papers that have been fully supported by evidence. If you think all of those people are part of a conspiracy, you have to be out of your mind. The evidence is there from observation, there isn't an debate left in it, all but the unscientific religious nuts are the only ones that don't agree that man is causing. The debate is over and has been for a long time. The fact that we are seeing more and more high temperatures and stronger weather events are easy evidence for anyone who regularly reads current news on the subject.

If you have other info, can I ask a question, what is the science that you can point to that indicates the climate is changing, but not from humans? Or do you think there is no climate change at all?
Fleabagger DeLuxe

Pulaski, TN

#5939 Nov 4, 2012
Me beat drum.

Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum

Me win debate!!!!

San Mateo, CA

#5940 Nov 4, 2012
The funny thing is, what we have lost if we pursue alternative energy sources, sustainable ones?

Or do most deniers think we will be able to count on oil for a long time to come?

Does oil improve world stability?

Do you think there are no health issues with oil?

Do you think clean air is important?
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#5941 Nov 4, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put quotes on scientists? This are peer reviewed papers that have been fully supported by evidence. If you think all of those people are part of a conspiracy, you have to be out of your mind. The evidence is there from observation
You mean, like observing data from heat islands?

*snicker*
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5942 Nov 4, 2012
Fleabagger DeLuxe wrote:
Me beat drum.
Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum
Me win debate!!!!
you not even debate!

fool...

why are you so scared of debating??

something to hide, like serious ignorance?
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#5943 Nov 4, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
The funny thing is, what we have lost if we pursue alternative energy sources, sustainable ones?
Or do most deniers think we will be able to count on oil for a long time to come?
imported fossil fuel use leads to massive instability in the markets...

just look at what the day traders on wall st have done to the price of gasoline...

fossil fuels, in general lead to health problems, especially for workers...

(think about oil refineries and coal mines)

the green revolution on the other hand, is clean and provides free power(after recovery of intial investment(s) typically 5-7 years) for generations.

and the best part is decentralized power....
at least with reagrds to AT home(or ind. business) generation.

not to mention residential power providers...

although not all electrical grids buy back power.

I am 100% with the president on his "smart grid" idea.

I think we should take that a step further...

and just encourage individuals to install a fork lift battery, or other signifigant battery bank to use with their alt power, or to just store juice from the grid, for power outages.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#5944 Nov 4, 2012
Me beat drum.

Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum
Rum pa pum pum

Me so powerful.

Smell me!

FEAR me!!!!

San Mateo, CA

#5945 Nov 4, 2012
little drummer tard wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, like observing data from heat islands?
*snicker*
No, global temperature records.

San Mateo, CA

#5946 Nov 4, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow stunning evidence and incredible use of red neck insults, brilliant!

San Mateo, CA

#5947 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
imported fossil fuel use leads to massive instability in the markets...
just look at what the day traders on wall st have done to the price of gasoline...
fossil fuels, in general lead to health problems, especially for workers...
(think about oil refineries and coal mines)
the green revolution on the other hand, is clean and provides free power(after recovery of intial investment(s) typically 5-7 years) for generations.
and the best part is decentralized power....
at least with reagrds to AT home(or ind. business) generation.
not to mention residential power providers...
although not all electrical grids buy back power.
I am 100% with the president on his "smart grid" idea.
I think we should take that a step further...
and just encourage individuals to install a fork lift battery, or other signifigant battery bank to use with their alt power, or to just store juice from the grid, for power outages.
Yes, indeed!
Land Swaps

Covina, CA

#5948 Nov 4, 2012
I think the creditors have a good case.

How many years has Morris been funneling money to Spencer for the boondoggle of an airport?

How many years has the City paid double for eminent domain land once they tip off their favorite developer so he can buy up the land, with loans from the City so he can re-sell the land back to the City?

Both have been going on for 5-10 years.

Surely the City knew that if it gave a felon at the airport funds and paid double for land, sooner or later they would run out of money.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5949 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
the oil cartels could only buy about 1 percent of the "scientists" on the planet, to agree with their backwards claims...
pathetic..
31000 is a lot more then 1%. Try to get a Government grant or a job as a scientist without agreeing the sky is falling. If it was so cut and dry that this time man was causing the sky to fall instead of nature they way it's always been falling, then they all should agree with Gore and make him richer, glorify al.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5950 Nov 4, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
But you are not talking health, that's a legit issue, we all agree clean air is good, but you are babbling about the suv making the sky fall. Are you done with that argument?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,427
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr basic 200,980
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 18 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••