Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
Looks they're getting ready to sign Papi for a couple more years , so he can end his career with the Red Sox, I like that. Hopefully they can land a good manager and rebuild their team. Although I am also an Orioles fan.
Anyway back to the task at hand- hopefully after the election we will get to work on a plan to dial back Climate Change. A Marshall Plan for energy would create jobs, help clean our air, spur new technologies deal with ocean pollution and one of the biggest dangers, acidification of the oceans.
Or we go back to the 1950's and fight our biggest threat Russia.
yes there are multiple dangerous facets of global warming.

unfortunatley, the government will only move on this when things get really bad....

a marshall plan for energy sounds good....

as solar, wind ect become cheaper??

and oil keeps getting more expensive??

you can bet that market share will eventually flip to green energy anyhow...

...but how long is the question, and is it soon enough to avert a major climate catastrophy?..

...because the oil is running out as well.

....... and there will ensue economic chaos, if oil starts running low, and we dont have in place, the GREEN infrastructure to replace it.

ps: valentine was horrible....

bring terry back!!
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
by
"terrorism"
you must mean "clean air laws.."
the sky isnt falling, but it is getting warmer...
and glaciers are melting....
whether it is man made or not....sea levels will continue to rise.
some serious money is going to have to be spent to protect people from storms like sandy.
just sayin.
Polar bears are drowning and it's all my fault! I'm gonna kill myself!!!
Lavender

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Willard Mitt Romney is crying that the sky is falling, this type of "so called American" is not needed here in the United States Of America.
A tree

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

TheGlen wrote:
When a newspaper has a history of bias and slanted reporting then this mode of operation is hard to retrain, is the culture like the KKK, SkinHeads etc.
What about the NAACP, La Raza, the Black Panthers, and all the rest of the racist organizations?
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

A tree wrote:
<quoted text>What about the NAACP, La Raza, the Black Panthers, and all the rest of the racist organizations?
what about em?
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

little drummer tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Polar bears are drowning and it's all my fault! I'm gonna kill myself!!!
still not much to add... huh??

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The earth has always gone through trends where it's warmer or colder at times. Look at the 1930's to now. I'm all for clean air, but don't buy into the sky is falling because of someone driving that suv. Most scientist will agree solar flares out weigh anything. The problem is global warming rhetoric leads to environmental terrorism.
Sorry, but the problem is WE are causing it and really endanger our way of life. Climate scientists almost all agree on this.
HEXa

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

One of the soldiers' key witnesses, a doctor, testified that hexavalent chromium caused a change to soldiers' genes, leaving them more susceptible to cancer.

KBR's attorneys challenged that diagnosis, saying the soldiers' witness was the only physician in the U.S. prepared to make such a diagnosis.

DICK CHANNIES COMPANY.

No wonder the stupid supreme court sided with those idiots, company is a person?

But it can't produce a birth certificate, now can it?
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

HEXa wrote:
One of the soldiers' key witnesses, a doctor, testified that hexavalent chromium caused a change to soldiers' genes, leaving them more susceptible to cancer.
KBR's attorneys challenged that diagnosis, saying the soldiers' witness was the only physician in the U.S. prepared to make such a diagnosis.
DICK CHANNIES COMPANY.
No wonder the stupid supreme court sided with those idiots, company is a person?
But it can't produce a birth certificate, now can it?
FAR, FAR into a rightwing dystopian future.....

I can see the political process being so far outsourced.....

that firms will indeed be running for office.....

their birth certificate is a matter for the birthers i guess..

at that point??

the well to do will all live in domed cities, or in orbit...

while the rest of us choke on their smog and roast on their AC exchange heat....

the ultimate in haves and have mores, and have nots....

they will have contructed a race of robot consumers they can control more easily than actual consumers...

the rest of us will live in hoover style camps and hippie style communes...

so that the wealthy may play their games of capitalism and monopoly on what amounts to game peices, instead of human beings...
Coops

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Fieldstead and Co.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lego©
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
by
"terrorism"
you must mean "clean air laws.."
the sky isnt falling, but it is getting warmer...
and glaciers are melting....
whether it is man made or not....sea levels will continue to rise.
some serious money is going to have to be spent to protect people from storms like sandy.
just sayin.
lol....sea levels are rising..I agree in New York...sea level is rising at just 1.3 inches per century. Tell me anderson? can you live with that? I mean in 100 years from now, you might want to move 1.3 inches further from the water.

And since you don't understand, let me help: Eco-terrorism is defined by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as "the use or threatened use of violence of a criminal nature against people or property by an environmentally oriented, subnational group for environmental-political reasons, or aimed at an audience beyond the target, often of a symbolic nature." The FBI has credited to eco-terrorism 300 million dollars in property damage from 2003 and 2008, and a majority of states within the USA have introduced laws aimed at these activities
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the problem is WE are causing it and really endanger our way of life. Climate scientists almost all agree on this.
"WE" as in humans occupying the earth? What caused the other heat waves?

Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”

What's a danger are liberals like you and the anderson poster. The number one thing you would need to do is go after the most polluting countries first...that would be China. I don't see any protests going on to not buy China goods, why can't the liberal be consistent?
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol....sea levels are rising..I agree in New York...sea level is rising at just 1.3 inches per century. Tell me anderson? can you live with that? I mean in 100 years from now, you might want to move 1.3 inches further from the water.
And since you don't understand, let me help: Eco-terrorism is defined by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as "the use or threatened use of violence of a criminal nature against people or property by an environmentally oriented, subnational group for environmental-political reasons, or aimed at an audience beyond the target, often of a symbolic nature." The FBI has credited to eco-terrorism 300 million dollars in property damage from 2003 and 2008, and a majority of states within the USA have introduced laws aimed at these activities
60 million dollars a year??

is that an actual probelm on a national scale??

sorry, nice try...

eco-terrorism would be defined as the 20 billion dollars worth of damage in the gulf, from the oil spill.

this is why we liberals dont want to let oil companies do exactly what they want to......they have demonstrated that they care more about profits than people.......and when they try to buy our clean air laws??? we rebuke them EVERYtime here in california.

riccardo?? sea levels have risen much more than 1.3 inches... in the last 100 years.

ask anyone who lives in the bayou...

you who stick their heads in the sand, listening to a 31000 scientists...????...when millions of scientists have signed on to the notion of global warming?? look really really obsolete, when you argue for something bthat is quite obvious from basic observations.

ps: the oil cartel could only purchase 31000 scientists??

they spend most of their money on K street!! and not enough on buying climate science!!

why can I say this?? because most people BElieve the earth is warming. because the VAST majority of the world scientific community has endorsed the idea that the earth is warming from our carbon footprints.

again, nice try!!
VOTE with PRIDE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

700 reasons to defeat Obama

The hour is late.

The most important presidential election in American history is right around the corner.

I only have 700 words to make my case for defeating Barack Obama, so I will dispense with adjectives and verbs and just provide a partial list of things to remember before you go to the polls – or to motivate you to go to the polls and vote for Mitt Romney.

Benghazi. Egypt. Syria. Libya. Iran. Bowing to Saudi king. The apology tour. The Muslim Brotherhood. Illegal foreign contributions to his campaign. Fast and Furious.

Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright. Van Jones. Anita Dunn. Czars. Abortion mandate. Obamacare. Debt. Joblessness. Audits of political enemies. His anti-business and anti-capitalist policies. His assaults on civil liberties and the Constitution. His faith in Big Government and statism. His stimulus policies. His top-down interference in the marketplace. His track record of diverting taxpayer money to his donors. His job-killing regulations. His executive orders. His plans for more forced redistribution of wealth both domestically and internationally. 3.6 million more on disability insurance. 110 million on welfare.

His lies. His character. His secrecy. His lawlessness. His hyper-partisanship. His divisiveness. His misguided priorities.

Hate-crimes laws. His support for same-sex marriage. His promotion of abortion on demand – including for reasons of sex selection. His support of infanticide.

Massive cuts in defense. His plan for a “civilian national security force” funded at the same level of the U.S. military.

His attacks on due process.

His race-baiting.

“You didn’t build that.” Falling wages. 47 million on food stamps. In 2009 the economy was generating $13.2 trillion in wealth annually. After borrowing $6 trillion, the economy is generating $13.6 trillion. Good investment? His promise to cut the deficit in half. His agreement that if the economy was not better after four years, he would be a one-term president.

“Green energy” scam. Climate-change fairy tales.

Only half of America paying taxes. Yet, even considering that fact, the average American must work 107 days just to make enough money to pay local, state and federal taxes.

When Obama took office in 2009, the average price for a gallon of gas was $1.85. The average American household spent $4,155 on gasoline during 2011. At the same time, the real median household income has declined by $4,300 since Obama entered the White House.

The poverty rate in the U.S. is 22 percent.

An average of 23 manufacturing facilities permanently shut down in the United States every single day during 2010.

30 percent of unemployed Americans have been out of work for 52 weeks or longer. 48 percent of all Americans are either considered to be “low income” or are living in poverty. 49.1 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives benefits from the government. And this is Obama’s constituency! This is his base.

Last year, 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed. Student loan debt is at $1 trillion.

95 percent of the jobs lost during the last recession were middle-class jobs. America is losing 500,000 jobs to China every single year. The national debt is rising by more than $2 million every single minute. 88 million working-age Americans are not employed and are not looking for employment – an all-time record high.

The U.S. national debt has risen $6 trillion since Obama took office. In his first three years in office, Obama added more to the national debt than the first 41 presidents combined.

And the biggest reason of all to defeat Obama next Tuesday is this: You ain’t seen nothing yet. If Obama created this disaster in his first four years, what will he do in his second four years when he is unaccountable for re-election?

As they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

VOTE!!!
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TOO LITTLE late to try again!!

Obama is the president who stands up for the middle class... not to mention storm victims

romney has said he wants to outsource disaster relife.

MItt romney is a vulture capitalist, who wants to be potus, while demostrating( at the debates) how inept he would be as commander and chief.

his positions on foriegn policy, were all the same as Obama's

so why change?

not to mention mitt romney is ALL over the map on domestic issues.

sometimes posing as a moderate sometimes as a tea partier.

whick mitt will show up for the job of president?

who knows....

that is the point.

obama Biden 2012

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"WE" as in humans occupying the earth? What caused the other heat waves?
Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”
What's a danger are liberals like you and the anderson poster. The number one thing you would need to do is go after the most polluting countries first...that would be China. I don't see any protests going on to not buy China goods, why can't the liberal be consistent?
You do know that your 31,000 even if true is a relatively small number , don't you?

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

VOTE with PRIDE wrote:
700 reasons to defeat Obama
The hour is late.
The most important presidential election in American history is right around the corner.
I only have 700 words to make my case for defeating Barack Obama, so I will dispense with adjectives and verbs and just provide a partial list of things to remember before you go to the polls – or to motivate you to go to the polls and vote for Mitt Romney.
Benghazi. Egypt. Syria. Libya. Iran. Bowing to Saudi king. The apology tour. The Muslim Brotherhood. Illegal foreign contributions to his campaign. Fast and Furious.

His lies. His character. His secrecy. His lawlessness. His hyper-partisanship. His divisiveness. His misguided priorities.
Hate-crimes laws. His support for same-sex marriage. His promotion of abortion on demand – including for reasons of sex selection. His support of infanticide.
Massive cuts in defense. His plan for a “civilian national security force” funded at the same level of the U.S. military.
His attacks on due process.
His race-baiting.
“You didn’t build that.” Falling wages. 47 million on food stamps. In 2009 the economy was generating $13.2 trillion in wealth annually. After borrowing $6 trillion, the economy is generating $13.6 trillion. Good investment? His promise to cut the deficit in half. His agreement that if the economy was not better after four years, he would be a one-term president.
“Green energy” scam. Climate-change fairy tales.
Only half of America paying taxes. Yet, even considering that fact, the average American must work 107 days just to make enough money to pay local, state and federal taxes.
When Obama took office in 2009, the average price for a gallon of gas was $1.85. The average American household spent $4,155 on gasoline during 2011. At the same time, the real median household income has declined by $4,300 since Obama entered the White House.
The poverty rate in the U.S. is 22 percent.
An average of 23 manufacturing facilities permanently shut down in the United States every single day during 2010.
30 percent of unemployed Americans have been out of work for 52 weeks or longer. 48 percent of all Americans are either considered to be “low income” or are living in poverty. 49.1 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives benefits from the government. And this is Obama’s constituency! This is his base.
Last year, 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed. Student loan debt is at $1 trillion.
95 percent of the jobs lost during the last recession were middle-class jobs. America is losing 500,000 jobs to China every single year. The national debt is rising by more than $2 million every single minute. 88 million working-age Americans are not employed and are not looking for employment – an all-time record high.
The U.S. national debt has risen $6 trillion since Obama took office. In his first three years in office, Obama added more to the national debt than the first 41 presidents combined.
And the biggest reason of all to defeat Obama next Tuesday is this: You ain’t seen nothing yet. If Obama created this disaster in his first four years, what will he do in his second four years when he is unaccountable for re-election?
As they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
VOTE!!!
You have convinced me even more to vote for Obama, because you have reminded me of the many lies tea partiers have come up with against Obama some things on your list are great accomplishments he's done, without the cooperation of Radical Republicans. And the many lies the Radical Right has come up with to discredit him.
Thanks for the info.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that your 31,000 even if true is a relatively small number , don't you?
Really, what percentage is it?

The other side...Those for believing Global Warming is man-made and therefore man needs to pay trillions of dollars and give up their rights to...wait for it...yes a group of other men who are "Correct Thinking":

University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit and their worldwide affiliates.
Al Gore / The Democratic Party
Almost all major news sources who do whatever they are told.
All those religious zealot true believer Greenies who want to tax their air I breathe.
People who like to think that they were born to tell everyone else how to live.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, what percentage is it?
The other side...Those for believing Global Warming is man-made and therefore man needs to pay trillions of dollars and give up their rights to...wait for it...yes a group of other men who are "Correct Thinking":
University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit and their worldwide affiliates.
Al Gore / The Democratic Party
Almost all major news sources who do whatever they are told.
All those religious zealot true believer Greenies who want to tax their air I breathe.
People who like to think that they were born to tell everyone else how to live.
97 % of Climate Scientists agree that Climate Change is occurring.
East Anglia? Really? You have no idea that their was no "there there" about any wrong doing?
What you need to do is look around, see the receding of Arctic Ice, the temperature records, the storms increasing in intensity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••