4,559 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

OOhh my

Covina, CA

#5889 Nov 2, 2012
And Glendora, California is so much better off since you voted for Tessitor and his gang of thugs?

But if you ask Douglas Tessitor he is still a giant in his own mind. But it was a backroom effort RICO activity among other politicans and developers and bankers etc. and cities..

Look around, a big building here, a big building there, nothing has changed for those business people on Glendora Avenue, what's going on with the antique lights on Glendora Avenue, traffic has gotten worse and worse, our mountains are littered with more and more homes and Tessitor misses so many city council meetings it's pathetic. Clifford and Herman ran for cover, why doesn't Tessitor get the message?

You seriously can't call Glendora the Pride of The Foothills anymore.
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5890 Nov 2, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your babbling makes it hard to respond. Climate Changes and that includes trends. "well documented" ? by who and what gain do they have reporting it that way?
predictions about sea level rise are overblown.
http://news.thomasnet.com/green_clean/2012/05...
yet, the folks who hire paid for climate scietists to rebuke claims of real scientists, on the topic of global warming??

well their interests ar pretty Obvious, right??

continued domination of the energy markets through manipulation of half the population(of which you belong to) while pouring mega bucks into the election cycles, to buy themselves legislation to kill any path to energy independance....

are you that simple, that you dont realize washington is sold, part and parcel to special interests???.....

like wall st and the texas oil cartels??

ps: the other very alarming aspect to excess carbon in the atmosphere, is that the oceans are becoming too acidic to susutain life as weve come to know it.

what bodes ill for the oceans, bodes ill for all species on this planet!!

would you not agree??
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5891 Nov 2, 2012
The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, the folks who hire paid for climate scietists to rebuke claims of real scientists, on the topic of global warming??
well their interests ar pretty Obvious, right??
continued domination of the energy markets through manipulation of half the population(of which you belong to) while pouring mega bucks into the election cycles, to buy themselves legislation to kill any path to energy independance....
are you that simple, that you dont realize washington is sold, part and parcel to special interests???.....
like wall st and the texas oil cartels??
ps: the other very alarming aspect to excess carbon in the atmosphere, is that the oceans are becoming too acidic to susutain life as weve come to know it.
what bodes ill for the oceans, bodes ill for all species on this planet!!
would you not agree??
Try to be a scientist and obtain a grant if you have doubts about man made global warming. Did you get the note that Global Warming was changed to "climate change" due to colder then normal weather.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5892 Nov 2, 2012
Some anti-American Muslim clerics have cast the deadly Superstorm Sandy as divine punishment for 'Innocence of Muslims,' a film mocking the Prophet Muhammad or for other perceived ills of American society.

Even the Great Islamics are saying it wasn't because of Global warming, it was punishment for allowing a stupid movie on youtube.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5893 Nov 3, 2012
OOhh my wrote:
And Glendora, California is so much better off since you voted for Tessitor and his gang of thugs?
But if you ask Douglas Tessitor he is still a giant in his own mind. But it was a backroom effort RICO activity among other politicans and developers and bankers etc. and cities..
Look around, a big building here, a big building there, nothing has changed for those business people on Glendora Avenue, what's going on with the antique lights on Glendora Avenue, traffic has gotten worse and worse, our mountains are littered with more and more homes and Tessitor misses so many city council meetings it's pathetic. Clifford and Herman ran for cover, why doesn't Tessitor get the message?
You seriously can't call Glendora the Pride of The Foothills anymore.
Do you have any idea this is the Global Warming forum?

San Mateo, CA

#5894 Nov 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be a scientist and obtain a grant if you have doubts about man made global warming. Did you get the note that Global Warming was changed to "climate change" due to colder then normal weather.
Nice try, Climate Change is just a better description of what's happening, yes the Earth is warming, which causes change sin climate. It's pretty simple.
Ski ramps

Covina, CA

#5895 Nov 3, 2012
No need to worry, water level raises and new beach front property is ready to be sold.
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5896 Nov 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Some anti-American Muslim clerics have cast the deadly Superstorm Sandy as divine punishment for 'Innocence of Muslims,' a film mocking the Prophet Muhammad or for other perceived ills of American society.
Even the Great Islamics are saying it wasn't because of Global warming, it was punishment for allowing a stupid movie on youtube.
youre talking about a group of people(muslim clerics) that belong in the 14th century.

they, along with the social conservtives in this country certainly believe many of he same things....

that is what orthodoxy of religion does to you.

it makes you NOT believe in science!!

I remember the super religious freaks in this country, saying the SAME thing about the indian ocean tsunami, in 04'.

so now that the wars are winding down??

what does islam have to do wth the recovery?? or defending against nature...

???

well??

oh yeah, I forgot, the president's middle name is hussain...

if that is about it.??

then stick to domsetic issues..

because asides from rhetorical history debates?

foriegn affairs are a little over your head...
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5897 Nov 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be a scientist and obtain a grant if you have doubts about man made global warming. Did you get the note that Global Warming was changed to "climate change" due to colder then normal weather.
I guess YOU finally got the note....

I got it about ten years ago, when they started refering to global warming as climate change.

climate change is about extreame weather.....

extream weather signals climate change.

I dont have any doubt that the earth is warming up....

why??

because I listen to the actual scientific community, while YOU listen to paid for science, by the oil cartel.

how simple can ya get??

if less heat escapes, due to increased carbon emmissions??......then the whole globe warms up!
havnt you ever been in a greenhouse man??
Grinders

Covina, CA

#5898 Nov 3, 2012
When a newspaper has a history of bias and slanted reporting then this mode of operation is hard to retrain, is the culture like the KKK, SkinHeads etc.

So when you find repeated articles coming from a local newspaper then it's time to step back. Are the old-hands on the boats tiller really taking the community in the right direction?

Have their past involvements and endorsements really helped the community or just fattened up a favorite politicans pocket book.

San Mateo, CA

#5900 Nov 3, 2012
Grinders wrote:
When a newspaper has a history of bias and slanted reporting then this mode of operation is hard to retrain, is the culture like the KKK, SkinHeads etc.
So when you find repeated articles coming from a local newspaper then it's time to step back. Are the old-hands on the boats tiller really taking the community in the right direction?
Have their past involvements and endorsements really helped the community or just fattened up a favorite politicans pocket book.
Do you think the Boston Red Sox will do well next year?

Yes, that makes about sense as you posting in this forum.

Go away.
InLikeFlint

Covina, CA

#5901 Nov 3, 2012
Got to keep that spark alive so it melts the ice so we have plenty of drinking water?
TheGlen

Covina, CA

#5903 Nov 3, 2012

Have their past involvements and endorsements really helped the community or just fattened up a favorite politicans pocket book or wallets.
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5904 Nov 3, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Boston Red Sox will do well next year?
Yes, that makes about sense as you posting in this forum.
Go away.
I'm hopin for better, pete O.

this is a championship calliber team were talking about here....

lots of hometown grit for redsox nation!!

F**k the Yankees!!

ps: this is one thing Mitt and I actually agree on.

San Mateo, CA

#5905 Nov 3, 2012
The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hopin for better, pete O.
this is a championship calliber team were talking about here....
lots of hometown grit for redsox nation!!
F**k the Yankees!!
ps: this is one thing Mitt and I actually agree on.
I'm a minor Red Sox fan, and the Yankees are the second to last team I'd root for, the Dodgers being the last, because....... I'm a happy life long Giants fan!

San Mateo, CA

#5906 Nov 3, 2012
Looks they're getting ready to sign Papi for a couple more years , so he can end his career with the Red Sox, I like that. Hopefully they can land a good manager and rebuild their team. Although I am also an Orioles fan.

Anyway back to the task at hand- hopefully after the election we will get to work on a plan to dial back Climate Change. A Marshall Plan for energy would create jobs, help clean our air, spur new technologies deal with ocean pollution and one of the biggest dangers, acidification of the oceans.

Or we go back to the 1950's and fight our biggest threat Russia.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5907 Nov 3, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Climate Change is just a better description of what's happening, yes the Earth is warming, which causes change sin climate. It's pretty simple.
The earth has always gone through trends where it's warmer or colder at times. Look at the 1930's to now. I'm all for clean air, but don't buy into the sky is falling because of someone driving that suv. Most scientist will agree solar flares out weigh anything. The problem is global warming rhetoric leads to environmental terrorism.
Lavender

Covina, CA

#5908 Nov 3, 2012
Too hot to handle.
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5909 Nov 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The earth has always gone through trends where it's warmer or colder at times. Look at the 1930's to now. I'm all for clean air, but don't buy into the sky is falling because of someone driving that suv. Most scientist will agree solar flares out weigh anything. The problem is global warming rhetoric leads to environmental terrorism.
by
"terrorism"

you must mean "clean air laws.."

the sky isnt falling, but it is getting warmer...

and glaciers are melting....

whether it is man made or not....sea levels will continue to rise.

some serious money is going to have to be spent to protect people from storms like sandy.

just sayin.
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

#5910 Nov 3, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
Looks they're getting ready to sign Papi for a couple more years , so he can end his career with the Red Sox, I like that. Hopefully they can land a good manager and rebuild their team. Although I am also an Orioles fan.
Anyway back to the task at hand- hopefully after the election we will get to work on a plan to dial back Climate Change. A Marshall Plan for energy would create jobs, help clean our air, spur new technologies deal with ocean pollution and one of the biggest dangers, acidification of the oceans.
Or we go back to the 1950's and fight our biggest threat Russia.
yes there are multiple dangerous facets of global warming.

unfortunatley, the government will only move on this when things get really bad....

a marshall plan for energy sounds good....

as solar, wind ect become cheaper??

and oil keeps getting more expensive??

you can bet that market share will eventually flip to green energy anyhow...

...but how long is the question, and is it soon enough to avert a major climate catastrophy?..

...because the oil is running out as well.

....... and there will ensue economic chaos, if oil starts running low, and we dont have in place, the GREEN infrastructure to replace it.

ps: valentine was horrible....

bring terry back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min Mahmoud Abdullah 200,995
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,431
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) 3 hr Shelly 12
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Flaggstaff 5,083
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sun fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••