• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
5,441 - 5,460 of 7,935 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
MITT ROBMEE

Anderson, CA

#5848 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is Bush is not the President. The fact is it was a legal war that one could say the Democrats set up.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
riccardo!!

WAR is the ABSOLUTE LAST option..

the contract we had with our voluteer military, WAS, that we would only use them as an ABSOLUTE last resort.......not a first resort, like Bush used them...

if they had you duped into believeing saddam had WMD's, or that Iraq was reponsible for 9/11???, than shame on you and everyone else who was WITH bush.....

but then again?

he said?
you are either with us?? or against us.

which must have scared LOTS of powerful sheeple into being "with" him.

the rest of us knew better.
DU fop

West Covina, CA

#5849 Oct 29, 2012
One FOP is as good as another?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5850 Oct 31, 2012
A few days ago there was a certain imbecile who was mewling of corruption by the Republicans. Will it acknowledge the reports of Democrap thievery in action in Ohio?

Would it even know of the pedigree of a Daley?

http://www.marionstar.com/article/20121031/NE...
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#5851 Oct 31, 2012
Irving wrote:
A few days ago there was a certain imbecile who was mewling of corruption by the Republicans. Will it acknowledge the reports of Democrap thievery in action in Ohio?
Would it even know of the pedigree of a Daley?
http://www.marionstar.com/article/20121031/NE...
Id say voter supression laws amount to corruption......

at least that si what fedreal courts are finding...

as does a law that mandates women get a vaginal probe...

I think Haslam has some really "far out there" propositions on womens health restrictions.

unlike previous elections??

there wasnt this WAR at the state level on sanity....

things that have been accepted for 40 or 50 years?? like BC and voting rights??

are being attacked by those who never accepted them, and now have been given some power...

HOW do they use this power??

not to create jobs, but to stall out the economy to make the president look bad in the election year. a strategy that is surly backfiring on you a I write.

but to pursue an agenda of social purism, at the expense of those who dont share their moral values....
NoMoo

Covina, CA

#5852 Oct 31, 2012
America don't need NoMoo of Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryam since they are known CAROOKS.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5853 Oct 31, 2012
Obama's is in too deep, he's incompetent. We can't fix climate, we have to weather the storm.

You've got to know your limitations.
DoorMat

Covina, CA

#5854 Oct 31, 2012
Doormats always make your feet happy.
NoMoo

Covina, CA

#5855 Oct 31, 2012
America don't need NoMoo of those Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan since they are known CAROOKS.

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

#5856 Oct 31, 2012
NoMoo wrote:
America don't need NoMoo of those Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan since they are known CAROOKS.
Were You dropped alot as a baby?
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#5857 Oct 31, 2012
funny bunny
Vinkville

Covina, CA

#5858 Oct 31, 2012
America don't need NoMoo of those Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan since they are known KAROOKS.
Global cooling

Summersville, WV

#5859 Nov 1, 2012
The mythical global warmer thread is still alive lol. Tells you the world does not have much to talk about.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5860 Nov 1, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Id say voter supression laws amount to corruption......
at least that si what fedreal courts are finding...
as does a law that mandates women get a vaginal probe...
I think Haslam has some really "far out there" propositions on womens health restrictions.
unlike previous elections??
there wasnt this WAR at the state level on sanity....
things that have been accepted for 40 or 50 years?? like BC and voting rights??
are being attacked by those who never accepted them, and now have been given some power...
HOW do they use this power??
not to create jobs, but to stall out the economy to make the president look bad in the election year. a strategy that is surly backfiring on you a I write.
but to pursue an agenda of social purism, at the expense of those who dont share their moral values....
Democrat operatives have been seen busing Somali immigrants to early-voting stations in the swing state of Ohio, and telling them how to vote for the Democrat Party, sources report.

The Somalis, who cannot read English, are told by the Democrat operatives to “vote Brown all the way down,” anonymous eyewitnesses have told Human Events. The statement is an apparent reference to Senator Sherrod Brown, the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio who is on the ballot.
Scott

Abilene, TX

#5861 Nov 1, 2012
I am sick of hearing about Global Warming: THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Abilene, TX

#5862 Nov 1, 2012
I am sick and tired of hearing about Global Warming...THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#5863 Nov 1, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat operatives have been seen busing Somali immigrants to early-voting stations in the swing state of Ohio, and telling them how to vote for the Democrat Party, sources report.
The Somalis, who cannot read English, are told by the Democrat operatives to “vote Brown all the way down,” anonymous eyewitnesses have told Human Events. The statement is an apparent reference to Senator Sherrod Brown, the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio who is on the ballot.
I think you posted thi story already!

that is OK!!

because it is just an insight into how beautiful democracy is...

newly arrived immigrants who grandchildren will influencing the vote..........voting for who is in their BEST interest...

I realize Obama is WAY more popular worldwide than Romney, for ethnic reason??

but somali immigrants voting republican is JUST wrong...

the somalis come from a place where there is NO government....

and you think they are going to vote for LESS government??

whoa!!

they arnt stupid?? they just dont speak much english yet!!
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#5864 Nov 1, 2012
Scott wrote:
I am sick and tired of hearing about Global Warming...THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!
one two three....stick your head back in the sand!!
Slithers

Covina, CA

#5865 Nov 1, 2012
One of those three women was our own Glendora Councilwoman Judy Nelson, who wanted to take away food from needy children in the community of Glendora, California.

What kind of cold harted or shriviled up person would want to do this in the first place.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5867 Nov 1, 2012
....lmao.....did you see al bore, claiming "global warming" caused the storms back east?.....someone should tell he ITS A FRAUD AL!!!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5868 Nov 1, 2012
It's a joke, now if it snows early, it's global warming. Gore won't debate anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min RiccardoFire 200,622
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,087
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr plastic bins 5,018
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info