created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,459 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
5,401 - 5,420 of 7,848 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5806
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Brucie the Haruspic wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again. When all else fails, as is 100 percent of the time, a shitferbrains will attack the South.
What do Blue States have to offer anyone except overcrowded mental institutions?
Hurry back, shitferbrains. Let's see some more of that staggering intellectual firepower.
Ok Catchphrase, are you aware Red States import Fed dollars and Blue States Export fed dollars?
California offered the technology for the cpmputer that you used to type out your ignorant rants.

How's that for starters?
Romney Flop

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5807
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hay is for horses and not a Yule Log.
MOPP ROMNEY

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5808
Oct 27, 2012
 
Brucie the Haruspic wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again. When all else fails, as is 100 percent of the time, a shitferbrains will attack the South.
What do Blue States have to offer anyone except overcrowded mental institutions?
Hurry back, shitferbrains. Let's see some more of that staggering intellectual firepower.
I know lots of cool floks who are from the south.

they happen to know they are surrounded by idiots....

but in truth.....

every state in this dumb ass country, is full of right wing idiots like you....

just look at the "T" in pennsvania.
MOPP ROMNEY

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5809
Oct 27, 2012
 
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Catchphrase, are you aware Red States import Fed dollars and Blue States Export fed dollars?
California offered the technology for the cpmputer that you used to type out your ignorant rants.
How's that for starters?
im from blue massachussettes......

4000 letters isnt nearly enough to list all the contibutions to this nations welfare by home state.

california also provides the entertainment!!

and a HUGE crop of off season goodies...

including those other, stinkier goodies!

what did TN give us ther than the civil war??

daniel boone!! of course!

YET!!!....they let the new deal in as well, to the benefit of all appalachia.

the TVA provides LOTS of power! power they needed.
Hands off

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5810
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Still fluttering in the wind are ya?

Try a little glue on the subject before you run it up the old flag pole next time.
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5811
Oct 27, 2012
 
The corruption by Democraps continues.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-vote...

Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?

By: Sara Marie Brenner
10/26/2012 09:25 PM

"COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.

While it’s not unusual for get-out-the-vote groups to help voters get to the polls, the volunteers who talked to Human Events observed a number of troubling and questionable activities.

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say,“vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference...."
MOPP ROMNEY

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5812
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Brucie the Haruspic wrote:
The corruption by Democraps continues.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-vote...
Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?
By: Sara Marie Brenner
10/26/2012 09:25 PM
"COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.
While it’s not unusual for get-out-the-vote groups to help voters get to the polls, the volunteers who talked to Human Events observed a number of troubling and questionable activities.
A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say,“vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference...."
as long as they are registered citizens of the united states??

what are they going to do??

be told by some republican interpreter that the republicans represent the poor??

that would be a bigger scam unto itself!!

OF course they are going to vote democratic!!

the man they are voting for has family roots on their continent!!

first ever!! other continent roots situation in the oval office!!

are they going to watch TV?? not knowing a word of english and see romney??/ white as snow?/ talking about small governemnt, and vote for him?? these people come from a place where the isnt ANY real govenment!!

think about what youd be asking them to do, if you wanted them to CONSIDER voting for the party of self interest??
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5814
Oct 27, 2012
 
A shitferbrains pinko fruit looks down it's nose at self interest.

I am Number One, and lazy Democrap Socialist perverts, leeches, zit factories and thieves are on the very bottom of my scrotum pole.
MOPP ROMNEY

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5815
Oct 27, 2012
 
laughing man wrote:
A shitferbrains pinko fruit looks down it's nose at self interest.
I am Number One, and lazy Democrap Socialist perverts, leeches, zit factories and thieves are on the very bottom of my scrotum pole.
how do exect anyone to take you seriously??

when you spew hate like that???

bigot.
PullPits

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5816
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you PullPits by hand or do you use a machine?

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5817
Oct 27, 2012
 
MOPP ROMNEY wrote:
youve been watching dreams of my real father,
wow, I cant believe the birthers sank THAT low...
amazing!! ann dunham was a CIA agent?
who befriended and mated with left radical frank davis?? who is ACTUALLY the president real father, because eh sort of looks like him?? are you serious?? or just jokinG?
because if you are not??
then you guys have compleatly lost it!!
.....and I would have said that before...
but it is just getting ridiculous now...
how can anyone take you seriously, riccardo, when you pitch a stoopid bunch of desperate birther trash like that???
dont make me laugh!!
..well people said the same about me when i said obama was a muslim. and now more evidence, obama's ring on his left hand, with the symbol: there is no god, all praise to allah.......don't discount what people are saying till you reserch it out on your own....
Torque Bits

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5818
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What size is your torque bits?

Didn't you get a full set?
Teatards in TN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5819
Oct 27, 2012
 
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>..well people said the same about me when i said obama was a muslim. and now more evidence, obama's ring on his left hand, with the symbol: there is no god, all praise to allah.......don't discount what people are saying till you reserch it out on your own....
im curious?

is obama a muslim, or a communist??

or is he both??
fruit cart

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5820
Oct 27, 2012
 
Get your Crithco here!!

Finest quality!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5821
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

...BEFORE VOTING, SEE MITT'S JOBS PLAN.... www.bainport.com .....COMING TO A WORKPLACE, NEAR YOU....

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5822
Oct 28, 2012
 
Imbecile Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, whatever you say, shitferbrains.
Thus proving my point.
The Original Big Whoop

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5823
Oct 28, 2012
 
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus proving my point.
Excuse me? You HAD a point?
Insults

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5824
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Speaking of insults:

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz on October 27, 2012 Saturday demanded a UN resolution condemning insults on monotheistic religions after a low-budget film produced in the US sparked deadly protests last month, September 2012.

The long and short of it, the answer is:

NO!

Infact the month of September and year 2012 should be made in to a World Wide Holiday of freedom of religious expression.

Why:

Because the religion is a serious threat to mankind.
nessie

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5825
Oct 28, 2012
 
Insults wrote:
Because the religion is a serious threat to mankind.
You got that right.

All Middle Eastern mythology should have been relegated to the dustbin eons ago. Why is it even alive, much less thriving?
Burning

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5826
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just blame it on Willard Mitt Romney's "yule log burning's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••