CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 12, 2010

4,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RomLawnFire

La Puente, CA

#5728 Oct 24, 2012
Can you see it now?

A lawn sign lit by fire?

Go for it Willard Mitt Romey, start a trend.

Then light a rolled Yulr log for yourself.

Since: Oct 09

.

#5729 Oct 24, 2012
Rico from East Los II wrote:
YES. f**k the air we need jobs!!!
One mature tree provides enough oxygen for four people for one year...I'm going out back to cut YOUR TREE DOWN! I'm going to make a bench to set and watch the sunset as you gulp for air like a retarded fish to dumb to get back into the water!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5731 Oct 24, 2012
RomLawnFire wrote:
Can you see it now?
A lawn sign lit by fire?
Go for it Willard Mitt Romey, start a trend.
Then light a rolled Yulr log for yourself.
Must be the drugs talking again.
StupidSGVCOG

La Puente, CA

#5732 Oct 24, 2012
You really have wonder about the ethics of those who turned a blind eye to Nick Conway's crimes.

Or the sgvCOG's apparent acceptance of that, as long as the money kept flowing who is going to blow the whistle.

Member's from Glendora, California sure must have been deaf, dumb and blind to miss all the warning signs.

But since someone else was doing it and it wasn't happening (illegal meetings) in Glendora then it was OK.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5733 Oct 24, 2012
MOPP ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
from your tired posts???.......it sounds like you and your party are pretty much mopped up at this point!!
the look that the rest of us saw on the presidents face, was that of a halloween cat playing with his favorite lizard!!
then he would look over at bob, as if to indicate a bitch slapping was coming up!!
poor mitt!!!
at one point HIS look was SOOO scared and dejected!!!
like he knew all too well, how badly he was being crushed!!
.....lmao!! poor mit??? hahahaha...obama was a joke without his teleprompter....he looked like a little boy who just lost all his candy to a bully!! obama the true baffoon!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5734 Oct 24, 2012
MOPP ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
as if I had to do that.
why does the rest of the world matter riccard asks.??
well because pakistan isnt the only country with nukes....
and economic/politcal clout.....
there is the EU, russia and china.ect..
so we JUST dont worry about ONE of them at a time, BUT all of them....
and there are around 200 countries in the world??
so we have what is called a state dept....
i know you guys on the right, only need the pentagon to conduct foriegn affairs??
but the rest of us like to talk with other nations, instead of JUST dropping bombs on them...
i know you will never understand this?? that is why you are who you are.
Bush invaded two countries....on the other side of the planet.
Obama has so much support world wide over your party, because he likes to conduct, what we call statesmanship, instead of just saying ....."bring it on"
like that villiage idiot who held the job before him.
so you can imagine?? that not just hundreds of millions, BUT BILLIONS of people laughed when romney said he would repair the US's image abroad......
..........sorry MITT!!
......we already have that job filled.
republicans are obviously catagorically disqualified!!
two wars??
crashed economy??
bad republicans, no whitehouse.!!
......the reason obama is so accepted with our foreign countries? think now? maybe obama is a communist? socialist? traitor? why would our enemies love obama? think now? maybe because obama agrees with them so much? destroyes the u.s economy, banks, autos, regulated to death, taxed,...sounds familiar? like our enemies, maybe?
Sharks

La Puente, CA

#5735 Oct 24, 2012
Warm or cold water never bothered a shark.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5736 Oct 24, 2012
Sharks wrote:
Warm or cold water never bothered a shark.
Yep, only the species homo stinkus drumbeatus invents a mental disorder like global warming.
Donald T

La Puente, CA

#5737 Oct 24, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney's hag of a wife Ann Romney’s comment about “you people” is particularly fascinating to me because I can’t get over the way the contemporary right has taken insults they once reserved for African-Americans and applied them to a much broader swath of the country, including white folks.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5738 Oct 24, 2012
Donald T wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney's hag of a wife Ann Romney’s comment about “you people” is particularly fascinating to me because I can’t get over the way the contemporary right has taken insults they once reserved for African-Americans and applied them to a much broader swath of the country, including white folks.
"you people" nowadays is understood to mean "knuckleheads", according to Chimptress Obama. "You know who they are, without sayin'".
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5739 Oct 24, 2012
So Obama ought to release the records and cost Trump $5 million. Trump said it could go to inner city kids in Chicago. Obama could finally do something to help all the kids whose parents his policies helped put into unemployment and poverty.

Why wouldn't Obama jump on this? What's he got to hide, hmmmm?
Paleface

Fair Oaks, CA

#5740 Oct 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
So Obama ought to release the records and cost Trump $5 million. Trump said it could go to inner city kids in Chicago. Obama could finally do something to help all the kids whose parents his policies helped put into unemployment and poverty.
Why wouldn't Obama jump on this? What's he got to hide, hmmmm?
Look what happened when he released his long form birth certificate.Even if there is nothing to hide in his transcripts these idiots would immediately create a distraction with it,claiming that it was altered,or not the official-official transcript or some other nonsense.Releasing it now,no matter what it contains would be bad for his run at the Whitehouse so....He is too smart to give in to fools like Donald Trump.I swear trump has replaced bedbugs as America's number one pest.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5741 Oct 25, 2012
Paleface wrote:
<quoted text>Look what happened when he released his long form birth certificate.Even if there is nothing to hide in his transcripts these idiots would immediately create a distraction with it,claiming that it was altered,or not the official-official transcript or some other nonsense.Releasing it now,no matter what it contains would be bad for his run at the Whitehouse so....He is too smart to give in to fools like Donald Trump.I swear trump has replaced bedbugs as America's number one pest.
So all those experienced police investigators are simply out to get Obama? Our governor here in Hawaii has admitted he can't find any evidence backing Obama's claim, weeks after claiming he would show Obama to be legal.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5742 Oct 25, 2012
Paleface wrote:
<quoted text>Look what happened when he released his long form birth certificate.Even if there is nothing to hide in his transcripts these idiots would immediately create a distraction with it,claiming that it was altered,or not the official-official transcript or some other nonsense.Releasing it now,no matter what it contains would be bad for his run at the Whitehouse so....He is too smart to give in to fools like Donald Trump.I swear trump has replaced bedbugs as America's number one pest.
For 5 million dollars? He's hiding something.
Nob bruces

La Puente, CA

#5744 Oct 25, 2012
What a wild and wacky way to go this year 2012..
Nob bruces

La Puente, CA

#5745 Oct 25, 2012
I swear bedbug Donald Trump as America's number one pest.
Tailwind

Rio Linda, CA

#5746 Oct 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>For 5 million dollars? He's hiding something.
That doesn't even make sense.He must be guilty of something...HE MUST,HE MUST ,HE MUST ,HE MUST!!!!!!
hE IS BEING OFFERED 5 MILLION!!!! hE MUST BE GUILTY!!!! NOBODY WOULD REFUSE THAT OTHERWISE!!!!!!!! Why can't you just stick to the facts?You are a joke.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5747 Oct 25, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>......the reason obama is so accepted with our foreign countries? think now? maybe obama is a communist? socialist? traitor? why would our enemies love obama? think now? maybe because obama agrees with them so much? destroyes the u.s economy, banks, autos, regulated to death, taxed,...sounds familiar? like our enemies, maybe?
Maybe YOu should try thinking.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5748 Oct 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
So Obama ought to release the records and cost Trump $5 million. Trump said it could go to inner city kids in Chicago. Obama could finally do something to help all the kids whose parents his policies helped put into unemployment and poverty.
Why wouldn't Obama jump on this? What's he got to hide, hmmmm?
Nothing and just because the king of douchebags offers that money doesn't mean Obama even needs to pay Trump one bit of attention.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5749 Oct 25, 2012
Genusrightwingus wrote:
<quoted text>
One mature tree provides enough oxygen for four people for one year...I'm going out back to cut YOUR TREE DOWN! I'm going to make a bench to set and watch the sunset as you gulp for air like a retarded fish to dumb to get back into the water!
.....do you know how many trees you would have to cut down to make enough pollution for that to happen? you would have to wipe out all the trees on earth!! you are blind to the fact that people are first, and foremost. if we cease to exhist, then why would we care about trees? absurd!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 20 Sickandtarred 126
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jun 18 Republicana 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) May 28 Oreo 16
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May '17 RichAndrewd 1,553
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) May '17 NorteXIVgang 18
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr '17 wmcnatt 8

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages