CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 12, 2010

4,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5579 Oct 16, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
When a loser continues to lose, it always throws in the towel with "Faux News".
The imbecile doesn't know it's true, but "thinks" it's true, because of consensus of "scientists" who will spew the party line or lose their jobs because the United Nations won't fund them any longer.
The imbecile no doubt thinks(!) that all the polar bears will drown by 2050, a date that AlGore pulled out of it's braincase, a date that nobody could p[ossibly verify, but the highly suggestive imbeciles will "think" it's true.
Imbeciles have slogans, and consensus, and body odor, and THAT has been documented since Time began.
*snicker*
And the true imbecile offers no evidence at all.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5580 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
The only way you can direct technology and culture is to destroy its growth and diversity. Down with big government, leave climate alone. Stop climate change mitigation. End conservation. We need an energy policy that encourages the production and use of energy and fuel.
Yeah let's this planet down!

Troll.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5581 Oct 16, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
When a loser continues to lose, it always throws in the towel with "Faux News".
The imbecile doesn't know it's true, but "thinks" it's true, because of consensus of "scientists" who will spew the party line or lose their jobs because the United Nations won't fund them any longer.
The imbecile no doubt thinks(!) that all the polar bears will drown by 2050, a date that AlGore pulled out of it's braincase, a date that nobody could p[ossibly verify, but the highly suggestive imbeciles will "think" it's true.
Imbeciles have slogans, and consensus, and body odor, and THAT has been documented since Time began.
*snicker*
wow that was a great rebuttle filled with useful info de bunking the myth of climate change.....NOT

you dont know how to debate, meat head?? do you?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5582 Oct 16, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that was a great rebuttle filled with useful info de bunking the myth of climate change.....NOT
you dont know how to debate, meat head?? do you?
Obviously your juvenile sense of existence was totally kicked in the nuts.
pimple factory

Pulaski, TN

#5583 Oct 16, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's this planet down!
Troll.
I are junior high!

The Force is among me!!!!
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5584 Oct 16, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your juvenile sense of existence was totally kicked in the nuts.
so you are afraid to debate?? what is new.

I challenge you to write more than a few lines....

this time include some real information on your veiws, rather than just blathering. it makes you look inept.
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#5585 Oct 16, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I'm not really sure, as we increase CO2 more than is natural it has a detrimental effect on the planet. Naturally occurring isn't the problem.
But I'm not sure if you are actually serious. Your claim is that absurd.
Define detrimental. Chopping down the rain forests? Now that's detrimental. The climate changes with or without man. Ice age. Medieval warming period. Until we know why those happened, it's all just guessing.
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#5586 Oct 16, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah let's this planet down!
Troll.
I'm thinking you need to buy a verb.
Excrement Watch

Pulaski, TN

#5587 Oct 16, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are afraid to debate?? what is new.
I challenge you to write more than a few lines....
this time include some real information on your veiws, rather than just blathering. it makes you look inept.
"Debating" unbathed junior high anal gazers makes as much sense as grabbing a dozen roses and looking for a mate at Patton State mental hospital.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5588 Oct 16, 2012
Excrement Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Debating" unbathed junior high anal gazers makes as much sense as grabbing a dozen roses and looking for a mate at Patton State mental hospital.
ill take that as a no.....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5589 Oct 16, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
dont let anyone from outside the state read that post??
they might die laughing!!
"the cold sac winter"
you dont know what cold is, weather whimp.
study sarcasm. I grew up in the upper Midwest.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5590 Oct 16, 2012
Looks like RetardO is back up on the net, today. KIND OF EARLY FOR YOU ISN'T IT?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5591 Oct 16, 2012
RetardO wrote:
Looks like RetardO is back up on the net, today. KIND OF EARLY FOR YOU ISN'T IT?
Some of us have to get up early to pay taxes so you continue your waste of life.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5592 Oct 16, 2012
RetardO strikes again, is there some kind of Med's that can be taken for this blot on life?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5593 Oct 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>study sarcasm. I grew up in the upper Midwest.
why dont I believe you??

why would someone from the "upper midwwest"

be whining about the on coming winter in october???

in california?? where today I walked out into the showers at 3000 ft and it was BALMY!!

for all I know Im wrong?

let me guess your from minniapolis!??
Trees

La Puente, CA

#5594 Oct 16, 2012
More trees the better, don't ya think?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5595 Oct 16, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont I believe you??
why would someone from the "upper midwwest"
be whining about the on coming winter in october???
in california?? where today I walked out into the showers at 3000 ft and it was BALMY!!
for all I know Im wrong?
let me guess your from minniapolis!??
Like I said, It's sarcasm.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5596 Oct 16, 2012
Great Air Conditioner while it's on fire outside.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5597 Oct 16, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
Yeah let's this planet down! Troll.
Let the planet down now! Let it down hard!

Get real.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5599 Oct 16, 2012
A good A/C unit and all your worries are gone, again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 20 Sickandtarred 126
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jun 18 Republicana 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) May '17 Oreo 16
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May '17 RichAndrewd 1,553
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) May '17 NorteXIVgang 18
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr '17 wmcnatt 8

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages