CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 12, 2010

4,595 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ReTardOs

La Puente, CA

#5556 Oct 15, 2012
One less reb to deal with at the wars end..

The spy Dodd was barely 17 years old when the Yankees hung him" on Jan. 8, 1864, good riddins to bad ideas and blood.
Watch this

Van Buren, AR

#5557 Oct 15, 2012
LaHabra Glendora

La Puente, CA

#5558 Oct 15, 2012
The YouTube spot that is found here:


Reminds me of Douglas Tesitor and Gene Murabito when they have or do speak to certain member's of the public in private and in public at city council meetings.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5559 Oct 15, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
IO would suggest you educate yourself 97% of climate scientists agree climate change is happening.
Yep, there's that data spike again, another decimal point, of yet another dime store imbecile being uppity and using the "consensus is acceptable science" sloganeering.

They're "smart", and they'll be the first to tell you so, and they don't even have the I.Q. of grass stain.
LipSic

La Puente, CA

#5560 Oct 15, 2012
SackO has a plan.

SackO = republican tea baggers

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5561 Oct 15, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between something happening, and the source of its cause. The sun came up this morning, but that wasn't man-made. Man certainly has an effect on climate - any part of the system does. But it's folly to think we can control the temperature, or climate of the planet.
CO2 - odorless, colorless naturally occurring trace gas.
Are you serious? I'm not really sure, as we increase CO2 more than is natural it has a detrimental effect on the planet. Naturally occurring isn't the problem.

But I'm not sure if you are actually serious. Your claim is that absurd.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5562 Oct 15, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, there's that data spike again, another decimal point, of yet another dime store imbecile being uppity and using the "consensus is acceptable science" sloganeering.
They're "smart", and they'll be the first to tell you so, and they don't even have the I.Q. of grass stain.
You must be one of the ones Santorum was talking about.
consensus is not science

Pulaski, TN

#5563 Oct 15, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the ones Santorum was talking about.
Was that your best shot, Brainiac?

No, really, you paid good money for that middle school comeback, didn't you?
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5564 Oct 15, 2012
Ever heard of science that tells you to fall down?

Since: Sep 08

.

#5565 Oct 15, 2012
RetardO wrote:
Ever heard of science that tells you to fall down?
Gloop.
leftist imbecile

Pulaski, TN

#5566 Oct 15, 2012
SOME people believe in flying saucers.

SOME people believe in demons.

SOME people believe in faith healers.

Therefore, global warming is TRUE!!!!
ITs tough

La Puente, CA

#5568 Oct 15, 2012
The fact that the governor Brewer (Jingle head) had to go to investigators outside of the AZ National Guard says that this is a problem which permeates every aspect of the Guard.

If Gov. Brewer does not take control of the situation quickly, President Obama will have to nationalize the AZ National Guard and the Sec. of Defense will clean up the mess. At that point, you'd better believe that the entire command structure will be replaced.

This is very very very bad for all those stupid AZ. Republican Tea Baggers..

The problem is that she doesn't know what she'd doing, starts flailing around all over the place and claims she is bringing other Guard Officers in to investigate.

That sounds to me like an NGB OIG 15-6 Investigation which is what should happen she just didn't need to talk about outside Guard Officers, which outside an NGB 15-6 would be pretty unusual, and I'm not sure it would even be authorized.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5569 Oct 15, 2012
RetardO wrote:
Ever heard of science that tells you to fall down?
You mean gravity?

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5570 Oct 15, 2012
consensus is not science wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your best shot, Brainiac?
No, really, you paid good money for that middle school comeback, didn't you?
No what is it you need to know?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5571 Oct 15, 2012
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#5572 Oct 15, 2012
leftist imbecile wrote:
SOME people believe in flying saucers.
SOME people believe in demons.
SOME people believe in faith healers.
Therefore, global warming is TRUE!!!!
No, the actual evidence for climate change is the reason to think it's true.

What is your actual reason for thinking isn't happening?

Is it melting ice sheets? No it couldn't be that.

Is it the rising temperatures over the years? No it couldn't be that?

Is the overwhelming scientific evidence? No it couldn't be that.

It's probably you are a Fox News watcher. Yes it could be that.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#5573 Oct 15, 2012
RetardO

Why haven't you left to fly South for the winter?
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5574 Oct 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
please!!!

it stopped in 1996?? first you denied it was ever a happening to being with??
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5575 Oct 15, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the actual evidence for climate change is the reason to think it's true.
What is your actual reason for thinking isn't happening?
Is it melting ice sheets? No it couldn't be that.
Is it the rising temperatures over the years? No it couldn't be that?
Is the overwhelming scientific evidence? No it couldn't be that.
It's probably you are a Fox News watcher. Yes it could be that.
When a loser continues to lose, it always throws in the towel with "Faux News".

The imbecile doesn't know it's true, but "thinks" it's true, because of consensus of "scientists" who will spew the party line or lose their jobs because the United Nations won't fund them any longer.

The imbecile no doubt thinks(!) that all the polar bears will drown by 2050, a date that AlGore pulled out of it's braincase, a date that nobody could p[ossibly verify, but the highly suggestive imbeciles will "think" it's true.

Imbeciles have slogans, and consensus, and body odor, and THAT has been documented since Time began.

*snicker*
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5576 Oct 15, 2012
RetardO wrote:
RetardO
Why haven't you left to fly South for the winter?
I can survive the cold sac weather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun 30 ChaCha 17
drugs Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 12
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jun 19 Dalton 1,538
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Monterey delivery 1
Migraine help Jun 13 Jaybarn 1
public officials violating federal laws Jun 5 Time for accounta... 4
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages