Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5382 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
luckily the tea publican govenors of several states have been slapped in the face by the federal courts regarding the proliferation of these anti-voting measures.
youd think if these voter supresion WERE the slightest bit fair or constitutional?? at least one of them would made it past court to become a sanctioned law.
only republicans want fewer people to vote..
less democracy and more authoritarianism always
favors them at the polls.
it shows in that most of people on the right want a stricter society for average folks....
they even call them "loafers", so they know who they are, when a republican wins office, they know who's bread not to butter.
wisconsin was the koch brothers model for how the weathy want a state to be run..
tax cuts for the wealthy on the backs of the middle class.
stop repeating liberal lies, Republicans want us citizens to vote. Don't give me the liberal Koch brother crap...lol....heard it all before. Who is giving tax cuts to wealthy? Remember, joe bidin lies.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5383 Oct 8, 2012
CompanyR wrote:
Could have happened to, poor Willard Mitt Romney.
Now this KOOK is willing to start another world war so he can try and get closer to the White House, ain't going to happen.
That's what I fear, obama will start a war and cancel the elections.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5384 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>

ps: our first black presiden and I am proud...
you think he is racist??
this country got over its racism for a minute to elect him.
now we are going to relelect him because the white guy who is running agianst him has NO idea how real people live.
Obama does.
Mitt
Thanks for pointing out you are a racist. I hope you get over your white guilt and realize it's more to a person then his or her skin tone. How does Obama have an idea how real people live? His rich private school in Hawaii taught him that?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5385 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
4 million jobs created and counting!!
spin it any ways you want.
the unemployment rate was higher after the BUsh effect finished off the economy......we ended up above 10 percent unemployemnt because of the faulty stewardship of president BUsh.
Yes it's all Bush's fault....blah...blah...blah... I predicted months ago, the numbers would start to look good right before the election. Are you dumb or just playing like it? http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-unempl ...

Romney said specifically:

The reason itís come down this year is primarily due to the fact that more and more people have just stopped looking for work

The above analysis shows he's correct. Whereas the headline unemployment rate has dropped from 8.5% to 7.8% this year, if there were the same number of people looking for work today, as there were in December 2011, the unemployment rate would have only dropped from 8.5% to 8.35% today.
CompanyR

Monrovia, CA

#5386 Oct 8, 2012
I didn't ask for nor request any type of response from loonies like riccorddoo's.

The obnly thing warm is the pile riccorddoo's leaves.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5387 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Thanks for pointing out you are a racist. I hope you get over your white guilt and realize it's more to a person then his or her skin tone. How does Obama have an idea how real people live? His rich private school in Hawaii taught him that?
and his wallet.

that is the point you missed that I was making.

americans idenifiy more with the black guy than the white guy??

why?? not just because america is extreamly diverse.

but that there arnt that many super rich guys.

romney is having trouble connecting with blue collar people(like me) because we dont think his policies are in the best interets of middle class america.

we think romneys policies are best suited for wealthy america, which doesnt have that much pull at the ballot box. and certainly doesnt have the same values as the middle class.

fact: most of romneys donations are large private ones.

how can he get away with telling his supporters(not his voter, but his bankers) that he wont renew their juicy tax cuts.??

they KNOW he will....

therefore he is lying to one group or the other.

it is most likely the middle class swing voters that he is lying to.

ps: read their wiki files back to back, and then tell me who had more adversity to deal with?? mitt or barack??

mitt had an easy upbringing, in a wealthy family, which culminated with him cutting off some kids hair at HIS private school(did he get a scholarship??)

no?? yes??

the president lost his father and then adapted to living FAR abroad(indonesia) while learning real life survial values(being brought up by a single parent)

he is sooooo much more a prolateriate that MITT romney or either BUSH..

clinton had humble begginings too.

Im not saying mitt hasnt worked hard(for himself)
organizing 200 million in vulturized capital(it came directly from middle class family's dinner table's)

but Obama was a community organizer...in a poor neighborhood?

how many poor neighborhoods has romney organized in??

romney organized a huge mormon church on top of belmont hill and the olympics(in mormonsville)....the guy obviously organizes exclusively for his OWN.

ill take another term of Obama(for the US workers) over that S**t.....
CompanyR

Monrovia, CA

#5388 Oct 8, 2012
You call this mess thats been posted before this one a blessing?

Just another stupid Republican / Tea Party Nation, SkinHead KKK supporter.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5389 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's all Bush's fault....blah...blah...blah... I predicted months ago, the numbers would start to look good right before the election. Are you dumb or just playing like it? http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-unempl ...
Romney said specifically:
The reason itís come down this year is primarily due to the fact that more and more people have just stopped looking for work
The above analysis shows he's correct. Whereas the headline unemployment rate has dropped from 8.5% to 7.8% this year, if there were the same number of people looking for work today, as there were in December 2011, the unemployment rate would have only dropped from 8.5% to 8.35% today.
Ill stick to sweeping policy objectives over nit picking romneys record.

his record is that he shipped tens of thousands of jobs over seas.

period.

that ISNT a middle class value.

therefore he WONT win in lunch pail places like ohio,pa and wisconsin.

and the ryan plan to voucherize medicare is really sick and cruel to seniors.

florida??? I guess you guys can just keep lying and hope the old people believe you?

is that your strategy??

I seem to remember paul ryan getting rather cool reception at the AARP conference when he spke there two weeks ago.

I wonder why??(sarc)

and latinos???

the rethuglican party is bent on papers please laws all over the country..... that isnt really a middle class value either.

half of the middle class is just a pay check away from being homeless and the subject of scruity from law enforcement(now that they dont have a home to live in)

they dont "identify" with such gestapo behavior as being able to stop people and profile them, just because they make some excuse like ("were looking for someone")

.......with these new laws?? they could be "looking for someone" forever....in other words? wed have a police state, because YOU guys DONT BELIEVE IN ACTUAL FREEDOM...

to you?? freedom is the freedom to opress and not be called out on it...

THAT is NOT a midddle class value.
Lynched

Monrovia, CA

#5390 Oct 8, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan have a serious problem fromn the like of these people and their beliefs?

More than some Republicans, Tea Party Nation members believe that slavery was a "blessing in disguise" for blacks: The institution of slavery...may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth...Even while in the throes of slavery, their lives as Americans are likely much better than they ever would have enjoyed living in sub-Saharan.

Meth-Heads also have funny thoughts on these matters too!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5391 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I fear, obama will start a war and cancel the elections.
I seriously doubt it!!!

he just wants mitt to keep "splainin" himself.

remember when mitt said he "wishes he had a latino name"??

someone should adopt that poor dude, so he can win!!

ps: if mitt beat barack to become the 45th president??

will the US military STILL be withdrawing from afghanistan like you KNOW they should??
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5392 Oct 8, 2012
Lynched wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan have a serious problem fromn the like of these people and their beliefs?
More than some Republicans, Tea Party Nation members believe that slavery was a "blessing in disguise" for blacks: The institution of slavery...may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth...Even while in the throes of slavery, their lives as Americans are likely much better than they ever would have enjoyed living in sub-Saharan.
Meth-Heads also have funny thoughts on these matters too!
isnt it great??

an election brings all the wack nuts out of the wood work...

unfortunately for romney?? this guy who made THOSE particular racist comments, is an actaul member of congress.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5393 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Bain is not a tax funded company. No comparison.
bain a company(private capital) that takes "tax breaks"

as in loopholes, deductions and other gifts that governments EVERYWHERE, give companies to entice them to locate there.

that is how capitalism works my boy.

but when they relocate to india or china instead of south carolina??

america jobs get flushed down the toilet!!

do you endorse this sort of outsourcing on the backs of the middle class??

because that is HOW willaird MADE his 200 million....

taking dinner OFF the table of people in Ohio and pennsylvania.

no wonder he is behind there!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5394 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>stop repeating liberal lies, Republicans want us citizens to vote. Don't give me the liberal Koch brother crap...lol....heard it all before. Who is giving tax cuts to wealthy? Remember, joe bidin lies.
they all lie pal....

both parties..

wake up

but seeing as how capitalism DOSNT work that well for te masses??

im in favor of capital injection, vs. tax cuts for the welathy.

tax cuts for the wealthy dont create jobs, because inventores are already full.

you need to study basic economics 101.

the middle class create wealth with their consumer demands...

argueing against that is like argueing that the world is flat!!
CompanyR

Monrovia, CA

#5395 Oct 8, 2012
Troll A might, means that your still alive.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5396 Oct 8, 2012
it was a good page of posts for ME!!

what about you?
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5397 Oct 8, 2012
I think the liberal left media is trying to make the point that since romney has rebranded himself as democrat last week??

the rethuglican party can only run on "elect this handsome WHITE guy over that handsome black president."

it is a racist arguement, yet it is adressing much worse racism, that OF COURSE exists in america still....

the birthers are the proof.

and what president has ever been asked for their college records??? those usually get divulged later at the library. that is racist BS.

it just goes to prove, that you guys only want freedom for the wealthy to do what ever they want, and everybody else, has to live in a police state.

ps: vaginal probes???? voter suprssion bills??? what else can I say about rethuglican big government.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5400 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
I think the liberal left media is trying to make the point that since romney has rebranded himself as democrat last week??
the rethuglican party can only run on "elect this handsome WHITE guy over that handsome black president."
it is a racist arguement, yet it is adressing much worse racism, that OF COURSE exists in america still....
the birthers are the proof.
and what president has ever been asked for their college records??? those usually get divulged later at the library. that is racist BS.
it just goes to prove, that you guys only want freedom for the wealthy to do what ever they want, and everybody else, has to live in a police state.
ps: vaginal probes???? voter suprssion bills??? what else can I say about rethuglican big government.
MITT DOLEWATER.

You seem to be prone to hysterical outbursts. If you want 4 more years of failed African rule, no one is denying your RIGHT to vote Obama and his White lapdog Democrat political candidates.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5401 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill stick to sweeping policy objectives over nit picking romneys record.
his record is that he shipped tens of thousands of jobs over seas.
period.
Romney having jobs shipped overseas in his private life doesn't mean he will do the same as Obama and ship jobs with tax money, if he is President, it shows Romney understands the game.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5402 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Romney having jobs shipped overseas in his private life doesn't mean he will do the same as Obama and ship jobs with tax money, if he is President, it shows Romney understands the game.
good, if romney gets elected, ill hold ya to it!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5403 Oct 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
MITT DOLEWATER.
You seem to be prone to hysterical outbursts. If you want 4 more years of failed African rule, no one is denying your RIGHT to vote Obama and his White lapdog Democrat political candidates.
Ronald
what I present is factual....sometimes it is just points of perseption that you folks on the right might lack from ordinary working people.

if you consider facts hyterical?? then you have thing upside down.

which doesnt suprise me, since you have about everything else backwards.

it does sound a bit outlandish when you refer to the govenment as "african"...... it is also a bit on the racist side of things.

but then again, racism is another trademark of (most of)the teapublicans.

saying something like, "failed african rule", lends to the perception that youre are out of touch with reality.

was the UN too, lead by african rule?? under kofi annan??

boy you must have gone balistic after that happened??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web