Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231550 Jul 3, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
You two are too cowardice to conceive of the idea. I know that.

What, are you afraid to confront your enemy?
You are my enemy? Big deal!
Does it seem like I'm afraid? LOL

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231551 Jul 3, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Some idiots will go to great lengths to deep this thread going --- LMAO
No kidding!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231552 Jul 3, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>
How many books are in The Bible?
Who did Abraham sacrifice?
How many apostles?
What island did Apostle John get exiled to?
Who was the last surviving Apostle?
Why did the Jewish leaders give up Jesus to the Romans?
Who is your God Cali Girl?
Where is your knowledge and belief in God?
Do you read The Bible? Are you a real Christian? Or a fake?
Oh such seriousness here :/

Whaddya say we all just get in the hot tub with some tasty adult beverages and PARTY :)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!
Pooh Pete

Monrovia, CA

#231553 Jul 3, 2014
Pooh Pea Pete get at the back of the line.

West Hollywood, CA

#231555 Jul 3, 2014
Pooh Pete wrote:
Pooh Pea Pete get at the back of the line.
Witeasure! As long as that line is a game of nude leapfrog covered in baby oil :)

Go Bruins! Go Independence Day and dropping the clothes and firing skyrockets!

West Hollywood, CA

#231556 Jul 3, 2014
With pleausre (witeasure). Sorry got a tad bit overexcited on that one. Better head over to the YMCA ;)
Pooh Bah Pete

Monrovia, CA

#231557 Jul 3, 2014
Pooh Bah Pete, your a bleep.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#231561 Jul 4, 2014
Joan Rivers Shock:'Obama Gay, Michelle A Tranny'
http://www.gossipcop.com/joan-rivers-michelle...

Asked by a street reporter whether a gay president or a female president will take office first, Rivers replied,“We already have it with Obama.”“You know Michelle is a tr*nny,” she went on.“A transgender. We all know.”
Real Denver

Hemet, CA

#231562 Jul 4, 2014
I have NEVER heard Joan Rivers sound like this. It's like she's got a medical problem that's affecting her personality. My friend in Denver got like this when he got a blocked artery in his heart. After treatment
he came back to the bar and Angie (manager) didn't even know it was the same person.
Pooh Bah Pete

Monrovia, CA

#231563 Jul 4, 2014
Pooh Bah Pete, your a bleep, Pooh Bah Pete, your a bleep.
Anthrax

Monrovia, CA

#231566 Jul 5, 2014
North Dakota ranchers to make sure their livestock are vaccinated against anthrax, after the first confirmed case of 2014 in a Barnes County beef cow.

Anthrax bacteria spores lie dormant in the soil and become active under extreme weather conditions such as drought or flooding, which some parts of the state have experienced after recent heavy rains.

Isn't this where the McDonalds beef come from and the pacific lumber company too.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#231568 Jul 5, 2014
Real Denver wrote:
I have NEVER heard Joan Rivers sound like this. It's like she's got a medical problem that's affecting her personality. My friend in Denver got like this when he got a blocked artery in his heart. After treatment
he came back to the bar and Angie (manager) didn't even know it was the same person.
“It’s OK” to say Obama is Gay and “Michelle is Transgender”
as Joan River enters ‘606'
http://zenbuoy.blogspot.ca/2014/07/its-ok-to-...
Aero

Monrovia, CA

#231569 Jul 5, 2014
That's as funny as A to S and back again.
Washington

Los Angeles, CA

#231570 Jul 5, 2014
No one cares what you think. What you think doesn't matter at all. Post, post, post. Blah, blah, blah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#231571 Jul 6, 2014
SAME SEX PEOPLE REPENT wrote:
JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY BEING GAY IS ALRIGHT AND YOU GET YOUR SUPPORTERS = GOD WILL NEVER SAY ITS ALRIGHT = GOD WILL NEVER APPROVE OF A MAN PUTTING HIS PENIS INTO ANOTHER MAN = YOU CAN ORDAIN BISHOPS AND YOU CAN EVEN ORDAIN A GAY POPE = WE WILL ALL GIVE ACCOUNT FOR OUR LIFE BEFORE ALMIGHTYGOD = AMERICA IS BEING DECEIVED BY SATAN = AND YOU PARENTS WHO MARCH AT OUR OFFICE AND AND SUPPORT YOUR GAY KIDS = YOU NEED TO GET RIGHT AND REPENT AND BE FAITHFUL TO GOD NOT YOUR KIDS = BEING A SODOMITE IS AGAINST GOD = GOD WILL NEVER APPOVE OF GAYS OR LESBIANS = REPENT
Golly gee,I wasn't aware that God appointed you to judge others ? You really don't know what God would approve of or not approve of. You believe what you want but we are a secular society governed by the Constitution and not the bible as much as you want it to ! I seem to remember this phrase that states....."Judge NOT lest YE be judged" How about you heed your own book and STFU ! Marriage equality is now the law in 20 states and before a couple of years pass it will be the law of the land so whine away but it does no good ! Glad I could help,you're welcome. ; )

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#231572 Jul 6, 2014
Atheism is not a religion,but it is a personal relationship with reality ! ; )
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#231573 Jul 6, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly gee,I wasn't aware that God appointed you to judge others ? You really don't know what God would approve of or not approve of. You believe what you want but we are a secular society governed by the Constitution and not the bible as much as you want it to ! I seem to remember this phrase that states....."Judge NOT lest YE be judged" How about you heed your own book and STFU ! Marriage equality is now the law in 20 states and before a couple of years pass it will be the law of the land so whine away but it does no good ! Glad I could help,you're welcome. ; )
"Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church?" ~ 1 Corinthians 6:2-4
Aero

Monrovia, CA

#231575 Jul 6, 2014
That's as much fun as A to S and back again.
Focus On The FamilyREPENT

Columbus, OH

#231576 Jul 6, 2014
you can have lawyers and judges and bishops say its okay = ITS NOT OKAY AND GOD WILL NEVER EVER APPROVE A MAN PUTTING HIS PENIS INTO ANOTHERS MAN REAR END = YOU CAN MARCH UP AND DOWN AND SUE US AND HAVE YOUR FUN NOW = YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT FOR YOUR LIFE TO GOD AND THE JUDGES AND THE LAWYERS AND THE BISHOPS = YOU CANNOT SIN AND WIN = ALL SINNERS HAVE ONE CHOICE REPENT AND OBEY THE GOSPEL = JUDGEMENT IS COMING TO AMERICA
cui bono

United States

#231577 Jul 6, 2014
The Larry Silverstein , Thomas Monahan NYPD Gestapo and the Ronald Leighton zionist fifth column have bowed to the blue star of treason and shreded the BILL OF RIGHTS and the POSSE ACT for the AIPAC Kosher Nostra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr timmy 71,939
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) 9 hr BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]