Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gilberto

Salinas, CA

#231424 Jun 30, 2014
How do people worry about this if we were able to decide what we want to do with our lives then lets keep it like that if i want to step in water i can freely do it. If people want to make more or less, its their choice...

http://xplinfo.com/GilbertoLerma
Neighborly

Monrovia, CA

#231426 Jun 30, 2014
There is no problem, just people who can't keep there crooked noses out of their neighbor's business,

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231427 Jun 30, 2014
Yeah for Hobby Lobby!!!
Yanker HobbyLobby

Monrovia, CA

#231428 Jun 30, 2014
Hobby Lobby is a crank yanker and belongs back in the dark ages.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231429 Jun 30, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad the loser Kiffin left, i really enjoyed seeing them go downhill
We Bruins are already worried that the Trojans are back. Their sanctions are over, and we will be losing Hot Rod Hundley at the end of this year :/

Go Bruins! This year or bust!

West Hollywood, CA

#231430 Jun 30, 2014
Nancy Polockski wrote:
I see gay freedom. Does this mean that if your gay your free to pay more taxes?
:(

That one hurt close to home ;)

Go LGBT Bruins!
Cott H Lobby

Monrovia, CA

#231431 Jun 30, 2014
Time to Boycott 'hobby lobby" what comes around goes around.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231432 Jun 30, 2014
To Cali Girl and other people who have something against another:

New Testament

In the first of the four Gospels:

of

The Book of Matthew:

Chapter 5, Verses 21-26

Words from scripture:

Copyright. Contemporary English Version (CEV), Holy Bible.

Passage about Anger:

Matthew 5:21-26

[ You know that our ancestors were told, "Do not murder" and "A murder must be brought to trial." But I promise you that if you are angry with someone, you will have to stand trial. If you call someone a fool, you will be taken to court. And if you say that someone is worthless, you will be in danger of the fires of hell.
So if you are about to place your gift on the altar and remember that someone is angry with you, leave you gift there in front of the altar. Make peace with that person, then come back and offer your gift to God.
Before you are dragged into court, make friends with the person who has accused you of doing wrong. If you don't, you will be handed over to the judge and then to the officer who will put you in jail. I promise you that you will not get out until you have paid the last cent you owe.]
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231433 Jun 30, 2014
If you don't make peace with your enemy, how do you think God will make peach with you and forgive you of your human sins?

Make peace with your foes and unfriendly persons.

Bad people make friends easily with those they like.

Good people make peace with those they don't like.

Don't make the mistake of going to hell, on earth, or afterlife.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231434 Jun 30, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
If you don't make peace with your enemy, how do you think God will make peach with you and forgive you of your human sins?

Who am I supposedly against ??
Corp is Church

Monrovia, CA

#231435 Jun 30, 2014
Darn, no fear this will be over turned too.
Corp is Church

Monrovia, CA

#231436 Jun 30, 2014
A corporation IS A CHURCH OR A CHURCH IS A CORPORATION.
o happy day

Redlands, CA

#231437 Jul 1, 2014
its high time the court stop pandering to all you degenerates ,and send your baby aborting , homosexual diseased ,mentally deficient , scabs of humanity back in the shadows where you belong.
your decrepit skank of a leader nancy Pelosi and others of like mind should be punished for what they have, and are doing to destroy this country.
you have pushed your agenda/lifestyle on common people for far to long and you will never be accepted face it ! you can scream to the court all you want ,march with your rainbow flags In the street, you
will always be socially unaceptable
Sister Mary MMM

Sonoma, CA

#231438 Jul 1, 2014
How Do,
This company hereinafter can not have a reasonable expectation of continuing growth in the personal dilldough toy market. Should we adjust our investment portfolio?
Sister Mary MMM

Sonoma, CA

#231439 Jul 1, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
You are right! If GOD cannot enjoy your peace, he will banish you top the burning sands and there you will go poorly costumed and writhe in stench and reek and heat never ending. Otherwise not.
Bun Sun

Monrovia, CA

#231441 Jul 1, 2014
More like bun Soun Burner if you ask me.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231442 Jul 1, 2014
Bun Sun wrote:
More like bun Soun Burner if you ask me.
Huh?

West Hollywood, CA

#231443 Jul 1, 2014
Sister Mary MMM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! If GOD cannot enjoy your peace, he will banish you top the burning sands.
I'm down with that as long as that burning sand is next to some turquoise water and I have a Mai-tai in hand :)

Go UCLA Bruins and sand getting in dark places!
Pea Pooh Pete

Monrovia, CA

#231444 Jul 1, 2014
So which will it be?

Pea Pooh or Pete?
Plays with dolls

Farmingville, NY

#231445 Jul 1, 2014
The Gunfighter...

http://vimeo.com/79306807

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun 30 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages