Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230960 Jun 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with marriage?
It's a joke you old Toad....
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#230961 Jun 10, 2014
How do you do it? Getting back so fast just like I ordered you too?
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#230962 Jun 10, 2014
Cam Cam wrote:
How do you do it? Getting back so fast just like I ordered you too?
You and Cam are having your abusive gay relationship online. GROSS!
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#230963 Jun 10, 2014
Yer also blowin' up the website.
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#230964 Jun 10, 2014
An blowing p all those hot air balloons too?

How do you do it?

Getting back so fast just like I ordered you too?
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#230965 Jun 10, 2014
An blowing up all those hot air balloons too?

How do you do it?

jesse bundys III

San Francisco, CA

#230966 Jun 11, 2014
Hiya,
this here stuff is all tittilating and all that, for darn sure. The real question is, seems to any christian man raised proper,; just what do we do about the interracials and the T V gang? these here folks are hanging around the toilrt in ther rest area and in the parks late at night all dressed up in bridesmaids goodwill stuff trimmed hasty to show stuff that is later proved padding and sticky rubber, in funny feathered hats and snagged panty hose with appropriate droopy holes...they want you to submit to a toothless grab and squeek and then sign up for a teeparty slogan sling. All I wants is to get relieved in the terlitt, not to make freinds. Just sayin.
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#230967 Jun 11, 2014
An you did blow up all those hot air balloons too?

How do you do it?

Stanley

Roslyn Heights, NY

#230968 Jun 11, 2014
I always get a good chuckle at this one
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#230969 Jun 11, 2014
Why stop at one chuckle go for two
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#230970 Jun 11, 2014
Forget hot air balloons. The Monrovian Mongoloidian Merde could blow up the Goodyear Blimp using only his mouth.
Slipped

San Dimas, CA

#230971 Jun 11, 2014
Why stop at one chuckle go for two or three but watch the laughter
Mike Kilpatrick

Azusa, CA

#230972 Jun 11, 2014
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Take a civics class. You don't get to vote on other peoples constitutional rights. That's why they're called rights.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230973 Jun 11, 2014
Marriage isn't a right. That's why the government should have had no business in it at all. You DO have a right to be with whomever you wish and write any contract calling it whatever you wish.
Linda

Fremont, CA

#230974 Jun 12, 2014
China Outlet Wholesale Cheap Shoes and Designer bags http://pickwholesale.blogspot.com
destockage survetement

Orange, CA

#230975 Jun 12, 2014
Decouvrez la nouvelle Collection 2014 Survetement Armani_Adidas_Nike_Burberry,Su rvetement Lacoste,Maillot de foot,Veste,T-shirt,Jeans pour Homme Femme vente en linge

http://www.grosspascher.com

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230976 Jun 12, 2014
Falsely trying to equate a sexual birth defect with marriage is a harmful lie.

It sets up the disabled for failure and demands everyone join in their denial.

Smile.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230977 Jun 12, 2014
Obviously KiMare is never getting married...
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#230978 Jun 12, 2014
http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/In-S-F...

Perry's gay comment stunner - In SF, the Texas gov raises some eyebrows by comparing homosexuality to alcoholism. The Texas Republican Party this month adopted a platform supporting access to "reparative therapy" for gays and lesbians, a widely discredited process intended to change sexual orientation. In response to an audience question about it Wednesday night, Perry said he did not know whether the therapy worked. Commonwealth Club interviewer Greg Dalton then asked him whether he believes homosexuality is a disorder. "Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," Perry said. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#230979 Jun 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Falsely trying to equate a sexual birth defect with marriage is a harmful lie.
It sets up the disabled for failure and demands everyone join in their denial.
Smile.
SOME think ye be ignorant. I think ye been ta 'see' something so close to what you're describing here, that I can assure ye, I seen it too!
THAT be the THING that attacked our ship, it be!!! That be the one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Thu Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Thu Reverend Patryse ... 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 21 dig 55
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 13 Joel 72,030
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May 28 Jeremy 2
News Monterey working to prohibit alcohol, without a... May 25 DNTs 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May '16 doug Gifford 1,542
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages