Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201887 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230523 May 1, 2014
End of YOUR World wrote:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS - IT'S OVER
If I see one more idiot wasting time on this, there will be a public shaming!
In case you didn't see the spring wind and the dirt blowing from the wrong direction, Earth is giving us our final warning
YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED
Your EVICTION NOTICE will arrive shortly.
( if you only knew about anything you really needed instead of what you think you want )
All the dirt blowing,came from Hemer!
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230524 May 1, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Mexican engineers are not as good as the ones in Texas? Just think, if the immigrants used the trash cans, Disneyland wouldn't need to hire janitors, so you should be thankful that they are helping the ecconomy in two ways 1) spending their money at Disneyland 2) saving jobs. Dont be such an Asshole Don't go to Disneyland, you probably can't afford it anywany
There are better engineers in other countries. The United States has a lot of foreign engineers. Disneyland is turning into Six Flags Magic Mountain with their low-class population, including gang wannabees. I can assure you that I am much more wealthy than you are. All I am saying, is that if you travel the world, it will open your eyes and ears. California was great. Having minimum wage jobs are for people who are going to college. They are not life-long jobs. Mexican immigrants seem to work under-payed for life. That is not right. Go to college. Follow the rules. Assimilate with the country. Work with intelligence. Learn about the country and its laws. And most importantly, don't treat the United States like another latin american country. Those latin countries suck. Canada is better than latin america for a reason. It is not a latin country.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#230525 May 1, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
There are better engineers in other countries. The United States has a lot of foreign engineers. Disneyland is turning into Six Flags Magic Mountain with their low-class population, including gang wannabees. I can assure you that I am much more wealthy than you are. All I am saying, is that if you travel the world, it will open your eyes and ears. California was great. Having minimum wage jobs are for people who are going to college. They are not life-long jobs. Mexican immigrants seem to work under-payed for life. That is not right. Go to college. Follow the rules. Assimilate with the country. Work with intelligence. Learn about the country and its laws. And most importantly, don't treat the United States like another latin american country. Those latin countries suck. Canada is better than latin america for a reason. It is not a latin country.
Canadians also have better beer.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#230526 May 1, 2014
Same old same old. How is everything?
LaTrina Trashibo

United States

#230527 May 1, 2014
The real reason that all this is happening now is slightyly difficult to explain that no one has even tried or knows how to try, or cares. This is the way, the truth and the light. Join a religion and dumb out, dull down and close up your wits box. Knowing nothing is to hard, believing every old damn hooey that is shoutes just takes a nod and a following march to the beat. Join up. Bozos are reportedly happy, ask 'em.
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230528 May 1, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Mexican engineers are not as good as the ones in Texas? Just think, if the immigrants used the trash cans, Disneyland wouldn't need to hire janitors, so you should be thankful that they are helping the ecconomy in two ways 1) spending their money at Disneyland 2) saving jobs. Dont be such an Asshole Don't go to Disneyland, you probably can't afford it anywany
You would fit in Mexico real nice. Mexico has trash on the ground, put there by Mexicans, not tourists. The United States is overpopulated. Go transport yourself to Mexico and live there.
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230529 May 1, 2014
Why do Mexican-American and African-American neighborhoods in the United States have trash on the ground while European-American and Asian-American neighborhoods do not?

It has to do with ethics, morals, culture, education, and most importantly, social and economic status.
Googlers

West Covina, CA

#230530 May 1, 2014
Google isn’t paying its taxes. The multi-billion dollar corporation has been under scrutiny for using shell companies in Bermuda, Ireland and elsewhere to shelter at least $33 billion of revenue.
Googlers

West Covina, CA

#230531 May 1, 2014
Google isn’t paying its taxes. The multi-billion dollar corporation has been under scrutiny for using shell companies in Bermuda, Ireland and elsewhere to shelter at least $33 billion of revenue.

It’s the same old story of a corporation avoiding taxes to maximize short-term profits and CEO pay-outs, while ordinary people are left to foot the bill for critical services -- our children’s schools, fire and police services, teachers, roads and hospitals -- which directly benefit the company.
Googlers

West Covina, CA

#230532 May 1, 2014

It’s the same old story of a corporation avoiding taxes to maximize short-term profits and CEO pay-outs, while ordinary people are left to foot the bill for critical services -- our children’s schools, fire and police services, teachers, roads and hospitals -- which directly benefit the company.

This week Google’s shareholders are proposing a comprehensive tax policy at the shareholder meeting. If enough of us support them we could get Google to pay the $2 billion it owes in taxes around the world and ensure it complies with national laws that benefit Google’s customers, employees, suppliers and society as a whole.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#230533 May 1, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>California Government has just ran another company out of state to Texas. When will Liberals learn?
Liberals learn slightly slower than conservatives. A difference hardly worth mentioning. To answer your question, probably never because like conservatives when they learn they stop being liberals, and conservatives.

&li st=UUFeK8ZdHbCqAq3gekWs8aEQ

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#230534 May 1, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U R trash racist loser.
Nicely said.
Passup

West Covina, CA

#230535 May 1, 2014
To good to pass up but I would anyway.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#230536 May 1, 2014
Googlers wrote:
This week Google’s shareholders are proposing a comprehensive tax policy at the shareholder meeting. If enough of us support them we could get Google to pay the $2 billion it owes in taxes around the world and ensure it complies with national laws that benefit Google’s customers, employees, suppliers and society as a whole.
Now, go out and get all of the other rich people to pay their taxes...the ones that have their money in other countries, which will also help with the above you mention. Get back to us ASAP ...when that happens.
Cali Co

West Covina, CA

#230537 May 1, 2014
Cali did fall off your mushroom again? your number is 30536
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230538 May 1, 2014
Why do Mexican-American and African-American neighborhoods in the United States have trash on the ground while European-American and Asian-American neighborhoods do not?
It has to do with ethics, morals, culture, education, and most importantly, social and economic status.
Evidently you've never been to NYC.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230539 May 1, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals learn slightly slower than conservatives. A difference hardly worth mentioning. To answer your question, probably never because like conservatives when they learn they stop being liberals, and conservatives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zLNSniVSXhIXX&list=UUFeK8 ZdHbCqAq3gekWs8aEQ
Ask Dr. Regnerus to back up your theory.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#230540 May 1, 2014

I call BS on this!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#230541 May 1, 2014
Cali Co wrote:
Cali did fall off your mushroom again? your number is 30536
No I was in San Dimas Looking at
all the "nuts"!
No more Cali

West Covina, CA

#230542 May 1, 2014
No more Cali 230541

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri Shante 87
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) Fri Juan Illota 5,751
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages