Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230159 Apr 7, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>In order to do that, you have to lock frank the scank out as she only appears when he does, haven'tyou figured it out yet? LMAO
I'm sure.....Can't you ever be civil?
Givehers

Sierra Madre, CA

#230160 Apr 7, 2014
Will she go away if we giver her DOnutts?

Location hidden

#230161 Apr 7, 2014
Givehers wrote:
Do u always talk to yourself loser?

Location hidden

#230162 Apr 7, 2014
Givehers wrote:
Stay in San Dumbass.......
FlyTraps

Sierra Madre, CA

#230163 Apr 7, 2014
We got to set out more fly traps for Cali girl 2014.

Location hidden

#230164 Apr 7, 2014
FlyTraps wrote:
We got to set out more fly traps for Cali girl 2014.
Oh shut up....Go to San Dumbass
where you can talk to yourself more.
You have your socks answering each
other weirdo..

Location hidden

#230165 Apr 7, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>In order to do that, you have to lock frank the scank out as she only appears when he does, haven'tyou figured it out yet? LMAO
You are a two faced A hole!
Randal

San Jose, CA

#230166 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a two faced A hole!
Some people have two A holes for instance NE Jade.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#230167 Apr 7, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am!--- spent the weekend at the marina getting things in ship shape.
Well, if you want to call picking up cans and used rubbers to recycle "getting things in ship shape".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#230168 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure.....Can't you ever be civil?
They hit Bruno in the head too way much when he was a Marine. His mama used to drop him on his head a lot too whenever she smoked crack she'd get all jittery and clumsy with the little tike.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#230169 Apr 7, 2014
Randal wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have two A holes for instance NE Jade.
LMAO!
FinkO

Sierra Madre, CA

#230170 Apr 7, 2014
No more finkO Rizzo's today, we all have had enough of you.

Location hidden

#230171 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>They hit Bruno in the head too way much when he was a Marine. His mama used to drop him on his head a lot too whenever she smoked crack she'd get all jittery and clumsy with the little tike.
I think she "stirred soup" with his head!
FinkO

Sierra Madre, CA

#230172 Apr 7, 2014
No more finkO Rizzo's today, we all have had just about enough of you.
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230173 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They hit Bruno in the head too way much when he was a Marine. His mama used to drop him on his head a lot too whenever she smoked crack she'd get all jittery and clumsy with the little tike.
Are saying that this happened to all gays and made them confused and mentally ill? It would make sense, gays dropped on their head as children and now they don't know ass from head and get off on both. Medical evidence also shows that smoking crack leads to homsexuality and AIDS, in no specified order. You know, if gays were not so jittery and clumsy, they could handle penile vagina penetration.
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230174 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she "stirred soup" with his head!
Sp, does that affirm what your dad did with your butt and made you gay? HAHAHA, just joking.....you know, with the truth.
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230175 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you want to call picking up cans and used rubbers to recycle "getting things in ship shape".
If only...
If only lesbians would use the proper can and gay men would just use jubbers....If only..less child rape and less AIDS.

Location hidden

#230176 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Sp, does that affirm what your dad did with your butt and made you gay? HAHAHA, just joking.....you know, with the truth.
Not funny,do you sleep with your mother? Sister?I'm not Gay either Derp
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230177 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny,do you sleep with your mother? Sister?I'm not Gay either Derp
Obviously, you sleep with your dad and that is why you are GAY. A high percent of homosexuality was caused by same-sex sibling and/or parental sex abuse, so which one of your parents or siblings had sex with you? You being gay is funny, since homosexuality is a joke of nature. Imagine, you gays have to adopt or have sex with a heterosexual, and even then you never WILL share a biological child as a product of your sexual intercourse and love.

It is a loving thought that admits that abuse or sexual dysfunction caused this gay dilemma instead of a birth defect or genetic anomaly, now stop hating on being gay and denying it, and simply embrace therapy and get well.
What is Normal

Van Nuys, CA

#230179 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Are saying that this happened to all gays and made them confused and mentally ill? It would make sense, gays dropped on their head as children and now they don't know ass from head and get off on both. Medical evidence also shows that smoking crack leads to homsexuality and AIDS, in no specified order. You know, if gays were not so jittery and clumsy, they could handle penile vagina penetration.
What is the definition of mentally ill? If a math genius has social anxiety and faints when the opposite sex approaches, is that a mentally illness? Yes. If a person stutters when they try to speak, is that a mental illness? Yes. Is severe depression a mental illness? Yes. Is Asperger's Syndrome a mental illness? Yes. Is sterility due to a mental brain disorder a mental illness? Yes.

So, is homosexuality a mental illness?

No, it is not, if we say that it is normal for a person to faint with social anxiety, stutter when they try to speak, have severe depression and enjoy Asperger's syndrome and Is sterility normal?Then it is normal for a person to function in a manner, homosexuality, which causes them often to faint with social anxiety when approached sexually by the opposite sex, stutter, have severe depression, Asperger's and behave sterilely.

The evidence proves that homosexuality is a mental illness and it is hateful to deny the treatment..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL 69,922
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Fri savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]