Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229617 Mar 3, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Enough of this silliness . Can a guy still get a BJ around here?
Yes Funky Poodle gives free-b's
behind 7 eleven...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229618 Mar 3, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Frankie
Spell Machinest right stupid.....that is
so funny.You can't even spell your
fake job..Ahhahaha ....,,
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229619 Mar 3, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Poof likes to be on the bottom....By
the cockroaches....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229620 Mar 3, 2014
Raymond wrote:
I just want a table dance. And not some hairy dude. A aairy midget chick! Two or three! That's the way I roll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229621 Mar 3, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell Machinest right stupid.....that is
so funny.You can't even spell your
fake job..Ahhahaha ....,,
It was funny as hell. I was telling Jizzy Poof to get a job then he starts bragging he's a "master machinest" [sic] I said you're a what? Poofy gets mad and repeats that he's a master machinest.[sic] So I said you don't even know how to spell it you big dope! Ah good times!

Poof daddy is lots of fun.
Pearl visio

Sierra Madre, CA

#229622 Mar 4, 2014
Yeah still got that pearl vision?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229623 Mar 4, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK little boy Bruno.....Take your
Marbles and go home...Waaa Waaaa
STFU !! frankie, if I want any shit out of you I'll squeez your fat head
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229624 Mar 4, 2014
Cali, thanks for leaving the toilet seat up when you are done, but can you please clean up after yourself when you shake it? I see your daddy didn't teach you very well --- lol
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229625 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Cali, thanks for leaving the toilet seat up when you are done, but can you please clean up after yourself when you shake it? I see your daddy didn't teach you very well --- lol
You need tweezers and a magnifying
glass to see yours!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229626 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>STFU !! frankie, if I want any shit out of you I'll squeez your fat head
Go sit in your fake boat in your fake
world....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229627 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>STFU !! frankie, if I want any shit out of you I'll squeez your fat head
Why would You want sh!t? Freak
Peral Vision

Sierra Madre, CA

#229628 Mar 4, 2014
Franko

Yeah still got that pearl vision?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229629 Mar 4, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would You want sh!t? Freak
It's just a term used for idiots like you frankie, when you open your pie hole and say nothing of importance.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229630 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a term used for idiots like you frankie, when you open your pie hole and say nothing of importance.
Go take a nap grandpa!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229637 Mar 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Look where you live. Some besmirched festering hole in the middle of a cesspool. Of course they do... Ebonix Central. I was right again. F**king Reseda....
I live in a very nice suburb in Los
Angeles you POS.You live in the shit
Hole named Wooster Ohio.A dirty ass
Trucker lowlife old puke!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229638 Mar 4, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a nap grandpa!
Just because you take afernoon naps, doesn't mean I do. I'm going out to pick the orages on my tree before they fall lto the ground. Hey would you like to earn a couple of bucks picking the fruit, you fruit? better than parking your wheel chair at the freeway off ramp looking pathetic. Does you wheel chair have a scisor lift?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229640 Mar 4, 2014
It seems to me that Cali has quickly devolved into another of those elementary school level posters that rapidly grows boring...
Do you always talk to yourself gramps?
Shut your big ass mouth about me
and I won't answer you Crypt keeper!
I think you are a lowlife trucker loser!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229641 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>F**king Reseda. Shit Hole. And, if you don't want to hear anything from us, you may leave. Go now.
And I used the tag "Rock". Why don't you?
You've never heard of Reseda in your
Hillbilly lonely life.....Who is us? Your
KKK friends bigot?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229643 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you take afernoon naps, doesn't mean I do. I'm going out to pick the orages on my tree before they fall lto the ground. Hey would you like to earn a couple of bucks picking the fruit, you fruit? better than parking your wheel chair at the freeway off ramp looking pathetic. Does you wheel chair have a scisor lift?
You take naps old geezer! Not me lol
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229646 Mar 4, 2014
The hood rats have brought graffiti, violence, major drug use, trashy yards, increased police presence, and thefts to the suburbs. All in the name of "non-discrimination" . We are forced to watch as tribes, with no class, education or manners, move into all of the neighborhoods of America. To predict the future of this sad phenom, examine the past. Look at what has occurred to all of the magnificent cities that were built in the 19th and 20th centuries.All of the progress that we have made, until now... Laid waste. Reduced to barely manageable garbage piles, rife with crime and disease. This so-called "Equality" is nothing short of invasion. We are not even allowed to care if our neighbor(hood)s [*parenthesised to illustrate the root of the ebonix slang term "hood". Changed, accordingly, in obedience to the doctrine of "Down with everything Whitey"*] are destroyed. That isn't allowed in this 21st "Big D endorsed" America.

America has become a "Grab Bag". A "Rummage Sale".... Victim of corporate raiding. Pieced out and sold off, as scrap.
You need a soap box to stand on.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr Carl 72,024
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Feb 7 CLEANnSOBERMF 37
Two BASE Jumpers Got Kilt Feb 5 Redneck 2
drugs (Jun '15) Jan '16 mtry831 3
News Snapchat Selfie Helps ID Suspect Jan '16 DILF 2
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 15,730
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec '15 jayy 1,541
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages