Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228687 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why YOUR posts, of course..... when you can remember them.
Get an argument. Please.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#228688 Jan 31, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant to say: "I don't think that's an INCH I'm looking to scratch"?
:-)
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228689 Jan 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is ALL your reasons to deny equality for polygamists are based on abuse of women and children. Which are crimes, with perfectly good laws to deal with them. Suppose there are NO women and children involved dummy? Like with three men wishing to marry? How do you deal with that question Miss Thing? You insult the person who asks it.
If someone in a SSM abuses their spouse or children do you want to ban SSM? No, why not? Because you are a hypocrite.
You're gonna deny the marriage of three consenting adult men because polygamists abuse women and children. Priceless!
Invent whatever dumbass lie you want, crack head. You are ridiculous.

So you want to limit polygamy to "no women and children?" Is that your story now? Exactly how to you expect to get THAT mess passed? By your official decree?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228690 Jan 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an argument. Please.
When you can remember them.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228691 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Invent whatever dumbass lie you want, crack head. You are ridiculous.
So you want to limit polygamy to "no women and children?" Is that your story now? Exactly how to you expect to get THAT mess passed? By your official decree?
Presenting you with the scenario of three gay men wishing to marry removes all your concerns about the supposed harm of polygamy. In other words it renders all your stupid fears about the harm of consenting adults marrying meaningless. SO HOW DO YOU REBUT IT? You insult me. Call me a crack head.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228692 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can remember them.....
How could I forget them? Three gay men shouldn't be allowed to marry because it's child abuse and woman abuse! Priceless!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228694 Jan 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Presenting you with the scenario of three gay men wishing to marry removes all your concerns about the supposed harm of polygamy. In other words it renders all your stupid fears about the harm of consenting adults marrying meaningless. SO HOW DO YOU REBUT IT? You insult me. Call me a crack head.
So only three gay men will be getting married, eh? How do you make that work?

Ask ME for an rebuttal to YOUR stupid, hypothetical, pipe-dream idea? How about you tell me which apple pie is the most blueberry and orange filled crust with cheese?

Are you stroking out?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228695 Jan 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I forget them? Three gay men shouldn't be allowed to marry because it's child abuse and woman abuse! Priceless!
a circus clown can back-peddle
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228696 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
a circus clown can back-peddle
Even a circus clown can rebut your dumb non-arguments, such as consenting adults should not be allowed to marry because they are children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228697 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask ME for an rebuttal to YOUR stupid, hypothetical, pipe-dream idea? How about you tell me which apple pie is the most blueberry and orange filled crust with cheese?
Are you stroking out?
No, are you? You insist consenting adults should not be allowed to marry because they are children!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228698 Jan 31, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stroking out?
Mmmmmmm! Apple pie with blueberry orange filled crust and cheese! Sounds real good. Damn diet, just give me a little sliver of a slice. Bake it from scratch?
Mittens

Sierra Madre, CA

#228700 Jan 31, 2014
Have you lost your bowling mittens again?
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228701 Jan 31, 2014
iggied
Mittens

Sierra Madre, CA

#228702 Jan 31, 2014
Have you lost your bowling mittens again?
Where did you leave them last?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228703 Feb 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a circus clown can rebut your dumb non-arguments, such as consenting adults should not be allowed to marry because they are children.
Where did I say that?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228704 Feb 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, are you? You insist consenting adults should not be allowed to marry because they are children!
Where did I say that?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228705 Feb 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts like this are how I KNOW you never stepped foot inside a university.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228706 Feb 1, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts like this are how I KNOW you never stepped foot inside a university.
Great argument.

Why can't three men marry? Because Frankie got no edumacation.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228707 Feb 1, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
Every time I ask you why three men cannot marry you refer me to Canada where they declared some polygamists marry children so therefore it should be illegal in the US.
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

#228708 Feb 1, 2014
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
Not unexpected.
You nailed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min scirocco 69,405
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sat bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••