Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228804 Feb 4, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an argument. I call bullshIt on your ridiculous "harms". The funniest one is the roving gangs of young men high on testosterone wreaking havoc, raping and pillaging, searching for wives! Prlceless. And the one rich guy hogs all the wives one is the second funniest.
Are you disputing the experts, Flunkie? It's all right here: http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/SC/11/15/...

27] A reference in this forum enables the participants to create an evidentiary record impossible in the typical appellate reference. The participants in the present proceeding embraced that opportunity and compiled a record that is remarkable not only for its size, but also for the breadth and diversity of its contents. Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the record embodies the bulk of contemporary academic research into polygamy.

[28] Much of the evidence comprises affidavits and expert reports. Over 90 such are before me. In large measure, these were exchanged and filed with the Court in advance of the hearing according to a schedule directed by the Court. Approximately 22 of the affiants and experts were then examined and cross-examined during the hearing phase of the proceeding.

[29] The expert witnesses represent a broad range of disciplines including anthropology, psychology, sociology, law, economics, family demography, history and theology. The caliber and breadth of knowledge of these experts is impressive. Some undertook original research specifically for this reference. Others are clinical experts who offer case study observations from their practices. Yet others have studied aspects of polygamy relevant to their particular disciplines for years.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228806 Feb 4, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you disputing the experts, Flunkie? It's all right here: http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/SC/11/15/...
27] A reference in this forum enables the participants to create an evidentiary record impossible in the typical appellate reference. The participants in the present proceeding embraced that opportunity and compiled a record that is remarkable not only for its size, but also for the breadth and diversity of its contents. Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the record embodies the bulk of contemporary academic research into polygamy.
[28] Much of the evidence comprises affidavits and expert reports. Over 90 such are before me. In large measure, these were exchanged and filed with the Court in advance of the hearing according to a schedule directed by the Court. Approximately 22 of the affiants and experts were then examined and cross-examined during the hearing phase of the proceeding.
[29] The expert witnesses represent a broad range of disciplines including anthropology, psychology, sociology, law, economics, family demography, history and theology. The caliber and breadth of knowledge of these experts is impressive. Some undertook original research specifically for this reference. Others are clinical experts who offer case study observations from their practices. Yet others have studied aspects of polygamy relevant to their particular disciplines for years.
Sluggers

West Covina, CA

#228807 Feb 4, 2014
Frankie Cr Ap pants how are you doing?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228808 Feb 5, 2014
Sluggers wrote:
Frankie Cr Ap pants how are you doing?
Eh, so so. Could be better. How about yourself there droopy pants?
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228809 Feb 5, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Eh, so so. Could be better. How about yourself there droopy pants?
Hope you have a better day! Maybe
Poof will stop by for an insult ! Lol
Sliders sale

West Covina, CA

#228810 Feb 5, 2014
Sliders are on sale today.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228811 Feb 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you have a better day! Maybe
Poof will stop by for an insult ! Lol
Poof is always lots of fun to insult. Easy too. Big dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228814 Feb 5, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>B low me asshat
Always the wit!
Sliders sale

West Covina, CA

#228816 Feb 5, 2014
Sliders are still on sale today.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228820 Feb 5, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time you washed your rotten snatch?
TOS problems. Lack of couth.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228821 Feb 5, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you want to munch her rug?
TOS problems. Lack of couth.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228822 Feb 5, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you want to munch her rug?
I find you coarse and vulgar.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228823 Feb 5, 2014
Hi everyone !
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228824 Feb 5, 2014
There is no need for uncouth vulgarity along with the hate such as exemplified by Poof. Also his disrespect of women is outrageous!

Un-moderated forums are a fine example of free speech and to be celebrated, but of course there is the unavoidable drawback of oafish buffoons and galoots like Poof using the free speech to spread hate and bigotry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228825 Feb 5, 2014
Jake wrote:
Hi everyone !
Hi Jake !
Parffer

West Covina, CA

#228831 Feb 5, 2014
Parffer's always make a fool out of themselves.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228833 Feb 5, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>WTF Ratbag, do I need to post some the crap THAT you post?
You do that tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228834 Feb 5, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>I find you to be a liar and an asshat.
Relax fruitloops. Sober up.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228835 Feb 5, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Don't munch her rug.
Classy.
Is this a parking

West Covina, CA

#228838 Feb 6, 2014
Is this a parking spot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jan 13 Needopenow123 89
Review: David B Tolkan & Assoc - David B Tolkan... (Feb '09) Jan 10 Glades lake 31
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Jan 5 BIKSU 4
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec 30 Smh 1,551
News Todd Fisher: Family fusion (Aug '09) Dec 29 Flake Cop 66
News Stamm won't face third trial (Jun '09) Dec '16 Disgusted 6
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) Dec '16 Juan Illota 5,751

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages