Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bowling gloves

Covina, CA

#228502 Jan 27, 2014
Do you like the glow in the night glove?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#228503 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Boy camels.
LOL!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228505 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The reason polygamy is illegal is moral disapproval, and that is not a valid reason. That's my argument.
Now X Breath will rebut my argument with "you didn't go to school..." or "You are a drug addict" or similar stupid non response.
What else does he have but insults since he can't refute your argument? Where does all this "moral" disapproval come from? Hearsay?

Religion was invented when the first con-artist met the first fool.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228506 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that way because you're so high on pain meds, pot and alcohol. You can't think straight...it's obvious from your style of reasoning.
He deserved that objective analysis, he should pay you for your impartial observations and taking the time to inform him. At the very least he should say thank you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228507 Jan 27, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want X, I would like to see you go to Mahmouds country and try convincing them that ot's ok to be queer. ahahahahaahahahah
In our American Republic anything any peaceful consenting adult wishes to do with other peaceful consenting adults is OK. What is NOT OK is you thinking you are entitled to force your bigotry on others who want no part of it.

Anything goes.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228508 Jan 27, 2014
Jake wrote:
Mahmoud, can you tell X what will happen to him if he pushes the gay cult lifestyle in the middle east. I bet they would strap his ass over a fence and let a cammel have at it ! ahahahahahah
Different Islamic country's have different rules. One has public beheadings on Friday nights for public entertainment. Another forces the gays to have sex changes or be hanged. In another anyone with a gun can just shoot you, no proof, no judge, no jury.

And authoritarians wonder why I say the earth is an insane asylum.

I have a theory: all those UFO reports are true, the insane from all the normal worlds are brought here to the earth and let go. Our earth is the galaxies insane asylum.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228509 Jan 27, 2014
Perhaps someday you'll get a real argument, until then you are just jerking off.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooo.... unoriginal sound bite mentality.... how exciting
You just proved Frankie is right.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228510 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie: The reason polygamy is illegal is moral disapproval, and that is not a valid reason. That's my argument.
Now X Breath will rebut my argument with "you didn't go to school..." or "You are a drug addict" or similar stupid non response.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral disapproval is only one argument. Is that all you have?
Non-responsive and irrelevant. You just proved that what Frankie said about you is true. Frankie said your moral disapproval is not valid. There are no valid arguments against polygamy. Your deeply held delusions are irrelevant.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228511 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you won't read any of this, but here: http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/SC/11/15/...
Since it is a waste of time you are right I won't read any of it.
Bowling gloves

Covina, CA

#228512 Jan 27, 2014
Don't you do night time bowling?
Do you like the glow in the night glove?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228513 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One tiny problem.... Prop 8 did NOT say "one" man "one" woman.
OK, I am asking like when God who is everywhere asked Adam and Eve where they were hiding, what exactly did it say and what exactly does it mean? Quote the specific wording of CA prop 8.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228514 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One tiny problem.... Prop 8 did NOT say "one" man "one" woman.
Then why aren't gay getting married?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228515 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: polygamy was stopped a l-o-n-g time ago. It was illegal before Prop 8 and it remains illegal after Prop 8.
Well aren't you the genie! I'll alert the media.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228516 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense on polygamy?
Of course you do not understand. Go ask your mommy to explain it to you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228517 Jan 27, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
This topix is about queers not Christians.
WRONG!!! This topic is about Christians who violate the rights of gay people by passing laws against their peaceful constitutionally protected behaviour.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228518 Jan 27, 2014
MBC wrote:
Marriage is between one man and one woman, that's all. This country has so many protected classes, creating more lawsuits. It's getting out of hand, every one remember what happen to soddam and gamora? That's where it's headed, all we can do is pray for those who live alternative life styles.
Pray all you want, nothing fails like prayer!

Marriage in your sick delusional mind may be between one man and one woman but in a republic it is the job of the government to protect our rights as individuals to form relationships with other consenting adults. That means if I want to fuk a man the government has to protect my right to do so. And if I want to marry two women at the same time, again the government must protect my right to do so.

And if you are going to talk about " soddam and gamora you should learn to spell them correctly!

You are so stupid you probably believe voting is a moral thing to do instead of an abomination. And you are probably too ignorant to know the difference. That happens from warming pews.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228519 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the ballot language:
Shall the California Constitution be changed to eliminate the right of same-sex couples to marry providing that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California?
And that means that only a marriage between a man and a woman is valid. THEREFORE a marriage between a man and two women is illegal which is what you have been arguing against.

Have you been warming pews again? You know it makes people stupid.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228520 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about us winning in court.
You do not see what the war is all about. You may have won the battle but you are losing the war.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228521 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course it's her damn choice. A choice sheepie insists she should not have.
Sheepie says consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to marry because they are children and forced into it.
Yup. He insists adults are children. And consenting adults are children forced into marriage.
That's why these silly jackasses are so funny to me.
I really understand now why you enjoy spending time with them. I am starting to enjoy laughing at their inconsistencies and absurdities.

Comrade Sheeple has been going on for quite a while now about only some peaceful consenting adults should have the freedom to make their own decisions about how they want to live their lives and I find myself shaking my head at his insistence that consenting adults are children forced into marriage.

I suspect they are all victims of the government run public education system.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228522 Jan 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:<quoted text> Isn't it just horrible that authoritarians like Xavier Breath will resort to telling people they are on drugs, brain dead or ignorant when they do not want to answer a question because answering it makes them look stupid.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>If the queen had balls she'd be king.if, if, if...... always dealing in fantasy.... never looking at FACT.
More proof that what I said above is true. Non-responsive and irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 20 hr Barack the Yellow 1,518
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jan 27 JOEL 71,541
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST