Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
197,321 - 197,340 of 200,369 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228279
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.
Of course I'm sure you had no idea what you were responding to.
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228280
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many gays are against marriage equality is a mystery to me.
They're paranoid and close minded thinking polygamy is just a plot against SSM, they forget these are good people seeking marriage equality just like them.

Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against SSM, how self centered they are!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228281
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!
And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Who told you Prop 8 was off topic? NOBODY

Was polygamy legal when Prop 8 was enacted? NO. Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228282
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.
Please show me where polygamy is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228283
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
You would do well to heed your own advice.
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228284
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie, Two tours in Vietnam and I can prove it.
Calm down tough guy, you'll pop a 'roid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
When you fly out to SF to try and kick my as* I'll show you my DD214 before the paramedics haul you out on a stretcher. yuk!yuk!yuk!
What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228285
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Oh joy its super skank. You have a reading problem
"Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know"

Take note of the ????
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228286
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
sre' is that French?
Its code for skank, You understood it,
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228287
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
One more time dumbfluck
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228288
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its code for skank, You understood it,
Ooooo booga boooga
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228289
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you Prop 8 was off topic? NOBODY
Was polygamy legal when Prop 8 was enacted? NO. Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
If there were no other laws against polygamy but prop 8 was still in effect would polygamy be legal Miss thing? No? Why not? Because prop 8 would prevent it.

Leave it to you to try and hog all the victim-hood! Typical "me me me" attitude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228290
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you Prop 8 was off topic? NOBODY
You and lots of other paranoid angry and censoring SSM supporters.

You don't say it's off topic but you say polygamy is off topic when you know damn well prop 8 discriminated against polygamy too.

What are you afraid of? Why must you censor?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228291
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where polygamy is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Please show me where "Frankie is stupid, drug addicted, an alcoholic, gay..." or any of your other insults is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

You are NEVER on topic dummy.
Bowlers gloves

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228292
Jan 23, 2014
 
Have you ever tried a pair of bowlers gloves #228289
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228293
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

poof wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
Unfortunately they still plague me. I cannot walk and only have use of one arm. Why would you think otherwise?

What I mean is if you come aboard my boat seeking to do me harm, my trigger finger still works fine.
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228294
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and lots of other paranoid angry and censoring SSM supporters.
You don't say it's off topic but you say polygamy is off topic when you know damn well prop 8 discriminated against polygamy too.
What are you afraid of? Why must you censor?
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Voter ban on same sex marriage......... Not voter ban on polygamy
Why? Oh wait an existing law preventing polygamy..........
No such law on same sex marriage, Hey that is why Prop 8 was voted on, to create such a law, you know banning same sex marriage. Polygamy was never written in the law dumbazz.
Poly want a cracker?
Tissue??
Butt hurt???
Cry me a river!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228295
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

poof wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
I jumped out of a Huey too soon in 1969 because we were taking heavy fire. It didn't hurt me too much when I was young but now, the old back injury has combined with old age and put me in a wheelchair. What difference does it make though, you're still a bigot and against equality even if I was lying.
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228296
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were no other laws against polygamy but prop 8 was still in effect would polygamy be legal Miss thing? No? Why not? Because prop 8 would prevent it.
Leave it to you to try and hog all the victim-hood! Typical "me me me" attitude.
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Voter ban on same sex marriage......... Not voter ban on polygamy
Why? Oh wait an existing law preventing polygamy..........
No such law on same sex marriage, Hey that is why Prop 8 was voted on, to create such a law, you know banning same sex marriage. Polygamy was never written in the law dumbazz.
Poly want a cracker?
Tissue??
Butt hurt???
Cry me a river!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228297
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to heed your own advice.
The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228298
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh joy its super skank. You have a reading problem
"Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know"
Take note of the ????
The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••