Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
FrankieRizzo

Union City, CA

#228247 Jan 22, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>You lie every day about being a vet, you fluvking drunk bastage
No lie, Two tours in Vietnam and I can prove it.
Calm down tough guy, you'll pop a 'roid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
When you fly out to SF to try and kick my as* I'll show you my DD214 before the paramedics haul you out on a stretcher. yuk!yuk!yuk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FrankieRizzo

Union City, CA

#228248 Jan 22, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>I will have a cold beer, right after I whip yer sorry azz. Now post your address
Yeah right. Give my address to some psycho loose wing nut on Topix who threatens me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bowling gloves

Covina, CA

#228249 Jan 22, 2014
When you wear those great big bowling gloves, how do you fit them in the holes of the ball?

Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228251 Jan 22, 2014
FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liar, you are. When posting as "proud Vietnam vet" you told Riccardo Fire you got the bronze star. He backs me up on this.
Even if I were an alcoholic you are a FAKE HERO. You steal valor from those who have earned it just to get the upper hand on a silly topix thread.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L!!!!
And the big lie one more time ! LOLOLOL,Doesn't matter how many times you post the BIG lie the fact remains that I never said that and you are in fact a LIAR ! Prove it or STFU,come on big mouthed drunken LIAR prove it ! Waiting,waiting,waiting.....Zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LOLOLOLOL
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228252 Jan 22, 2014
FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie, Two tours in Vietnam and I can prove it.
Calm down tough guy, you'll pop a 'roid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
When you fly out to SF to try and kick my as* I'll show you my DD214 before the paramedics haul you out on a stretcher. yuk!yuk!yuk!
Sure you got a DD214 LIAR,sure you do ! Now go have another drink you drunken,OFF topic LIAR ! Sure you got one flunky the dog faced polygamy boy,sure you do ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Duel gloves

Covina, CA

#228253 Jan 22, 2014
Do you wear duel gloves # 228251
suave rico

Santa Ana, CA

#228254 Jan 22, 2014
"He who goes to sleep with an itchy bvtt wakes up with smelly fingers"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228255 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And the big lie one more time ! LOLOLOL,Doesn't matter how many times you post the BIG lie the fact remains that I never said that and you are in fact a LIAR ! Prove it or STFU,come on big mouthed drunken LIAR prove it ! Waiting,waiting,waiting.....Zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LOLOLOLOL
You, I, and Riccardo know that you posted you had the bronze star and that's all that matters. Riccardo said his cousin had the silver, you said so what, I have the bronze. You know it. I know it. LIAR!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228256 Jan 22, 2014
Duel gloves wrote:
Do you wear duel gloves # 228251
He speaks with forked tongue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228257 Jan 22, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, I, and Riccardo know that you posted you had the bronze star and that's all that matters. Riccardo said his cousin had the silver, you said so what, I have the bronze. You know it. I know it. LIAR!
And that proves nothing,LIAR ! Just like that phony DD214 you brag about you phony war hero ! Still the BIG lie,just posted one more time flunky the dog faced drunken polygamy boy ! I wish I had a nickel for every time you've posed the BIG lie,I'd be rich ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,And by the way,I never post to you unless you post to me ! YOU are the one stalking me stupid ! Don't post to me LIAR and I won't post to you ! STOP stalking me LIAR ! But then an honor-less lying alcoholic coward like you can't help yourself ! Try minding your own business and get ON TOPIC you OFF topic dog faced alcoholic polygamy boy !
Luke

Covina, CA

#228258 Jan 22, 2014
Cool hands Luke, or big hands Luke?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228260 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you got a DD214 LIAR,sure you do ! Now go have another drink you drunken,OFF topic LIAR ! Sure you got one flunky the dog faced polygamy boy,sure you do ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Witty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
helms-enator

Oakland, CA

#228261 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Still off topic ! Try reading the title of the thread and then get back to me ! This thread is about Prop 8 being rightfully and Constitutionally being overturned in California ! Not STD's or anything else,especially polygamy ! I wasn't aware that straights are immune from STD's !
YOu know , and I KNow, that that dope etc. ESPECIALLY SPEED AND STEROIDS cause people to turn gay or queer--------ADMIT it, admit that WAY OVER half of the "gay" crowd are lushy smoohsers--its a drug issue--there is no doubt---and its kinda of a civil rights issue--but if drug and alcohol are involved---its not a civil rights issue--their are some non-doper boozer gays---but its less than 20%.Sorry to those people --but the "gay" issue is drug and alcohol issue----the Bi and trans crowd pumped out 300 million babies and raised them etc. and no said nothing until the drug era happened and alot more people became gay due to their drug and alcohol use.
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228262 Jan 23, 2014
helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text> YOu know , and I KNow, that that dope etc. ESPECIALLY SPEED AND STEROIDS cause people to turn gay or queer--------ADMIT it, admit that WAY OVER half of the "gay" crowd are lushy smoohsers--its a drug issue--there is no doubt---and its kinda of a civil rights issue--but if drug and alcohol are involved---its not a civil rights issue--their are some non-doper boozer gays---but its less than 20%.Sorry to those people --but the "gay" issue is drug and alcohol issue----the Bi and trans crowd pumped out 300 million babies and raised them etc. and no said nothing until the drug era happened and alot more people became gay due to their drug and alcohol use.
Hey bone head,people do NOT turn gay stupid ! Being gay is an innate state of being ! Doing drugs will not turn a straight person gay,just as doing drugs will not turn a gay person straight ! And there is just as much drug use among us straight people ! I think it's time for you to seek some good counseling for yourself ! YOU are one step away from whacka doodle do time ! You are funny,I will give you that,just ignorant beyond belief that's all ! Try using a little logic and critical thought next time !
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228263 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Witty.
See flunky,I can lie just like you ! Now,don't post to me and I won't post to you ! I promise not to hold my breath though as I don't believe that you have the balls to stop stalking me ! Could be wrong you never know,but I doubt you have the mental discipline to do so ! And do try to stop wasting everybody's time posting OFF topic ! There actually are polygamy threads you know,but I doubt you've ever been to one of them ! ;)
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#228264 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#228265 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you sre
sre' is that French?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228267 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie just like you ! Now,don't post to me and I won't post to you ! I promise not to hold my breath though as I don't believe that you have the balls to stop stalking me ! Could be wrong you never know,but I doubt you have the mental discipline to do so ! And do try to stop wasting everybody's time posting OFF topic ! There actually are polygamy threads you know,but I doubt you've ever been to one of them ! ;)
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.

Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228268 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie...
We know, like you did about being a great big war hero with the bronze star.
Bowling gloves

Covina, CA

#228269 Jan 23, 2014
Bowling gloves do it every time #22268

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 71,292
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey