Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
196,541 - 196,560 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Adelaide United FC wrote:
<quoted text>Every hole we plugged, every drop she swallowed. She didn't disappoint.
You're a woman? and you talk like
that....What a lady you are!
Goldie nut

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Goldie the nut breaker says; #227387 grab a handful and shut your mouth.
Christine Phelps

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman? and you talk like
that....What a lady you are!
I like you, but, boy... you sure are dumb! Too much carbon monoxide??
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Christine Phelps wrote:
<quoted text>I like you, but, boy... you sure are dumb! Too much carbon monoxide??
What the hell is your problem,
Your monthly bill came?
Goldie nut

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Goldie the nut breaker says; #227391 grab a handful and shut your mouth.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Goldie nut wrote:
Goldie the nut breaker says; #227391 grab a handful and shut your mouth.
Wrong number.... You skipped #227290
fat boy cali

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

I am so anxious, awaiting the arrival of the radiation tidal currents and the ultimate condemnation of the West Coast of the United States. I am heartened to hear of the spike in readings down in San Fransicko. Things are starting to look up. I am already taking iodine, even though I live far away. I know most fruitcakes out there are not even considering it. Very funny and only fitting.
Goldie Nut

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Goldie the nit breakers has their hands on #227394

P.S.> no skipping.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

fat boy cali wrote:
I am so anxious, awaiting the arrival of the radiation tidal currents and the ultimate condemnation of the West Coast of the United States. I am heartened to hear of the spike in readings down in San Fransicko. Things are starting to look up. I am already taking iodine, even though I live far away. I know most fruitcakes out there are not even considering it. Very funny and only fitting.
What an ignorant POS
California Scheming

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

fat boy cali wrote:
I was born in San Diego and reared in Hayward. I left California 31 years ago and have seen both San Diego and Hayward twice for an extended period in the past six years. Fat Boy, I agree with you. Compared to what I knew, California is deserving of what is ahead.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Goldie Nut wrote:
Goldie the nit breakers has their hands on #227394

P.S.> no skipping.
Oh you skipped one......
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

California Scheming wrote:
<quoted text>I was born in San Diego and reared in Hayward. I left California 31 years ago and have seen both San Diego and Hayward twice for an extended period in the past six years. Fat Boy, I agree with you. Compared to what I knew, California is deserving of what is ahead.
Ya people deserve radiation poisoning
What a horrible thing to say! Must be
a people hater....Glad you left Cali!
Goldie Fngers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Goldie says; waste not, want not # 227401 don't let it slip trough your fingers.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya people deserve radiation poisoning
What a horrible thing to say! Must be
a people hater....Glad you left Cali!
I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
You are full of crap,but stay away, we
don't need any BS losers in Ca.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of crap,but stay away, we
don't need any BS losers in Ca.
Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
maxine

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
sad ol' colorado queer. you still having dreams of wearing peyton manning's load on your face?
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

<quoted text>Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
So positive and kind of you.....
Jameis Winston

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

<quoted text>
I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
Good tho you left yo mom behind tho. Me and the fellas had a good time wif her before the big game. She don't walk too good anymor but she be smiling all happy now.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
sad ol' colorado queer. you still having dreams of wearing peyton manning's load on your face?
I am not of that persuasion and I do not care for celebrities, I moved out of California. You LA scum have problems knowing the world is not made of Angelinos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey