Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,955

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227401 Jan 7, 2014
California Scheming wrote:
<quoted text>I was born in San Diego and reared in Hayward. I left California 31 years ago and have seen both San Diego and Hayward twice for an extended period in the past six years. Fat Boy, I agree with you. Compared to what I knew, California is deserving of what is ahead.
Ya people deserve radiation poisoning
What a horrible thing to say! Must be
a people hater....Glad you left Cali!
Goldie Fngers

Covina, CA

#227402 Jan 7, 2014
Goldie says; waste not, want not # 227401 don't let it slip trough your fingers.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

#227403 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya people deserve radiation poisoning
What a horrible thing to say! Must be
a people hater....Glad you left Cali!
I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227404 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
You are full of crap,but stay away, we
don't need any BS losers in Ca.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

#227405 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of crap,but stay away, we
don't need any BS losers in Ca.
Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
maxine

Los Angeles, CA

#227406 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
sad ol' colorado queer. you still having dreams of wearing peyton manning's load on your face?
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227407 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Take a stroll on the coast, live the dream. The more exposure, the better it will be for all of you denizens of The Golden State. Same for all the aging hippies up and down the coast. All the Brookings and Newport Oregon hipsters, breath that sea air. The younger you are, and the longer you stay there, the bleaker your future.
So positive and kind of you.....
Jameis Winston

Los Angeles, CA

#227408 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I am so glad I left also. You know what? There will be more of me with each passing day. The place is becoming an absolute hell hole. There will always be body pierced, tramp stamped hoes, methed out and pimped up until the bitter end. Productive people will get out.
Good tho you left yo mom behind tho. Me and the fellas had a good time wif her before the big game. She don't walk too good anymor but she be smiling all happy now.
California Scheming

Denver, CO

#227409 Jan 7, 2014
maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
sad ol' colorado queer. you still having dreams of wearing peyton manning's load on your face?
I am not of that persuasion and I do not care for celebrities, I moved out of California. You LA scum have problems knowing the world is not made of Angelinos.
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#227410 Jan 7, 2014
fat boy cali wrote:
I am so anxious, awaiting the arrival of the radiation tidal currents and the ultimate condemnation of the West Coast of the United States. I am heartened to hear of the spike in readings down in San Fransicko. Things are starting to look up. I am already taking iodine, even though I live far away. I know most fruitcakes out there are not even considering it. Very funny and only fitting.
It's best you stay Anonymous you troll
Follow Blessed Reverend

Sonoma, CA

#227411 Jan 7, 2014
The Blessed Reverend has revealed that God tells that the wimmens is evil incarnate with their bodies and are only after our seed and the hard won gold we has stashed for the CHURCH to redeem. When he told us what the money was for we went out and got more to make it as he said. The next PRESIDENTS will be TED our brother in CHRIST. He will have RODDMAN at the untited Nations to stop the folly because only RODDMAN has brought the koreens to their knees and made them play right. We must close the borders and send all funny talkers to the land of the red sands where they wear dresses for men and torbans on their heads to prove they do not know what god tells us through the BLESSED REVEREND. You may join again to make this happen once we has got the voter rolls to just those folks who know how to vote right and bedammmed to all the rst and smart alex. God Loves us and we can put in a good word. He Watcheth. Love The Blessed reverend REVEREND.
Goldie says

Covina, CA

#227412 Jan 7, 2014
Goldie says, bless them all and save this one #227411
California Scheming

Denver, CO

#227413 Jan 7, 2014
Jameis Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Good tho you left yo mom behind tho. Me and the fellas had a good time wif her before the big game. She don't walk too good anymor but she be smiling all happy now.
My mother died years ago, but while living she would have blown your nappy head off with buckshot if you came near her. I would have loved for it to have happened.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227414 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>My mother died years ago, but while living she would have blown your nappy head off with buckshot if you came near her. I would have loved for it to have happened.
You seem rather hostile?
kirk

Los Angeles, CA

#227415 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
My mother died years ago, but while living she would have blown your nappy head off with buckshot if you came near her. I would have loved for it to have happened.
Wal-Mart white trash.
3 ringers

Covina, CA

#227416 Jan 7, 2014
This place is like a three "toilet lid ring" circus.
3 ringers

Covina, CA

#227418 Jan 7, 2014
This place is like a three "toilet ring" circus.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227419 Jan 7, 2014
Doctor Oz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you shave your kitty, CG14n?

If not, then you are prone to your kitty reeking of old pee and becoming matted with clotted sperm from your activities of the night before. I would recommend that you keep your puss clean shaven, fresh and clean. A little baby powder talc afterwards would be ideal too.

Dr Oz
Is that why your mom stinks?
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227420 Jan 7, 2014
Doctor Oz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you shave your kitty, CG14n?

If not, then you are prone to your kitty reeking of old pee and becoming matted with clotted sperm from your activities of the night before. I would recommend that you keep your puss clean shaven, fresh and clean. A little baby powder talc afterwards would be ideal too.

Dr Oz
REPORTED
3 ringers

Covina, CA

#227421 Jan 7, 2014
Is this the famous 3 toilet ringers holes?#227420

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,374
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE