Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
196,161 - 196,180 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like to say. Most likely, you're just fishing for more attention. Could be you're just gay, and trying very hard to create a back-story (pun intended) that explains away your attraction to men and overall sexual confusion.
I mean, really, no sane straight guy spends as much time demanding attention from gay people he doesn't know, and thinking about sex acts they claim to hate.
Great argument as usual, Questie. SSM should be allowed because Kimare is probably gay and maybe insane.

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Lance Prance

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument as usual, Questie. SSM should be allowed because Kimare is probably gay and maybe insane.
You like us because we pack your fudge every other night. We like you because you swallow our loads in return.
Rich

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Gay Pride is pushing it to the limit. The Rose Parade has just lowered the bar for float contestants. There is a time and place for everything and the Rose Parade is not the place to show two men/women getting married in such an event. Before you know it there will be full blown Gay Pride floats . . . another law suit in the making for the gays.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Lance Prance wrote:
<quoted text>
You like us because we pack your fudge every other night. We like you because you swallow our loads in return.
Another great argument for SSM from the peanut gallery!

WOW! You guys are awesome.
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy 2014 to Everyone!!
Luiza Dan mc Spanqui

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

The sentaor says that to protect our homes we should get some folks who is not getting FREE unemployment and some homeless and have 'em hang around in the grounds to ward off burglers and nasty-os. Now he should know but I wonder about them using the bushes to do their stuff and do we got to feed 'em and what happens when the groundsman has to mow the lawn or prune, will they monkey with our pool, who should be in charge of them, do they take time off, who schedules them, what races are available, and what about our dogs and horses?
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Rich wrote:
Gay Pride is pushing it to the limit. The Rose Parade has just lowered the bar for float contestants. There is a time and place for everything and the Rose Parade is not the place to show two men/women getting married in such an event. Before you know it there will be full blown Gay Pride floats ... another law suit in the making for the gays.
Anytime the words Gay and lawsuit
are in the same paragraph,I always
know it's you GUSTAVO,Bruno,
see what happens when you don't
pay attention.DIVERSITY ROCKS!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't miss it.
This is a debate site....remember?
Then why would you ask how I know I make love well?

A bitter spirit is a hindrance to good debate.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you are the bitter one due to your genetic makeup.
Lol, you wish.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is indeed a septic system - filled with nothing but images, thoughts, and fantasies of the types of sex you say you hate.
That's so sad. I can't imagine what that's like.
I've never said I hate it, I've said it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Simple, conclusive proof that homosexuality is a sexual defect.

You deny something so obvious. That's so sad. I can't imagine what that's like.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like to say. Most likely, you're just fishing for more attention. Could be you're just gay, and trying very hard to create a back-story (pun intended) that explains away your attraction to men and overall sexual confusion.
I mean, really, no sane straight guy spends as much time demanding attention from gay people he doesn't know, and thinking about sex acts they claim to hate.
Really? How do you know anything about a straight man?

However none of that changes that fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron. A defective failure of mating behavior.

Which brings up the question,

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another LESBIAN???

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you nailed it Frankie!
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Luiza Dan mc Spanqui wrote:
The sentaor says that to protect our homes we should get some folks who is not getting FREE unemployment and some homeless and have 'em hang around in the grounds to ward off burglers and nasty-os. Now he should know but I wonder about them using the bushes to do their stuff and do we got to feed 'em and what happens when the groundsman has to mow the lawn or prune, will they monkey with our pool, who should be in charge of them, do they take time off, who schedules them, what races are available, and what about our dogs and horses?
No,yes,sort of,never,yes,IDK,etc.....
Longest sentence I've seen LOL
Iron Fisters

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

The Iron Fisters parade will start at midnight #226975
Rich

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime the words Gay and lawsuit
are in the same paragraph,I always
know it's you GUSTAVO,Bruno,
see what happens when you don't
pay attention.DIVERSITY ROCKS!!!!
Don't be silly Frank, Gustavo wasn't from Highland CA., Gustavo isn't the only one who feels that way.
Iron Fisters

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Have o pick only one is a tough choice #226977
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Stickies wrote:
This guy, "stupid" Robertson is a real country reject and retard.
'Duck' star urges men to marry teenage girls As if the controversy needs more fuel, yet another video has surfaced. This time, Phil Robertson explains why men must not wait until their prospective brides are 20.
I vote to dump this piece of DUNG in his own outhouse where he sprang from in the first place.
It is his opinion. He has a right to express his beliefs just like you. If you don't like what the man says don't watch, read or listen to what he says. You sound like a spoiled child.
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Frank, Gustavo wasn't from Highland CA., Gustavo isn't the only one who feels that way.
Not Frank and BS!
Humper Dink

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Humper dink says: http://laedc.org/2013eddy/
Humper Dink

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Dinkos are in the humpers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••