Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
195,061 - 195,080 of 200,573 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225690 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake frankie you wuss
No I'm not,but you are a proven
racist.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225691 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not,but you are a proven
racist.
how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
Pinta

Azusa, CA

#225692 Dec 1, 2013
Hankie pankie, it's all over with.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225693 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No your mom has it! You gave it to her!
You are a sick pervert! what makes you tick?
Pinta

Azusa, CA

#225694 Dec 1, 2013
Big bang boom

This is what the commies could look like come Monday December 01, 2013.

The rapid, purposeful development of China's space program is in sharp contrast with the US, which launched its final space shuttle flight in 2011 and whose next step remains uncertain amid waning domestic support for spending federal dollars on space exploration.

Nonetheless, China is still behind the achievements of the US and Russia -- both of which it has learned from.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225695 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
By playing the race card...Colored
people is a slur.You are a very bitter
man.You know how you meant it!
This is 2013, times have changed,
you have to change with them or
be left behind.Even if you feel that
way,have respect,be the better person
keep it to yourself.How can you be
mad every day? Lighten up!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225696 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
be specific or don't say anything at all. I only repeated what you said dumbo, oops is that racist
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225697 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick pervert! what makes you tick?
That post was for Poof,sorry my bad!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225698 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>That post was for Poof,sorry my bad!
I did post that to Poof pay attention!
Read what HE said to me first before
you judge me.Apology rescinded..
PinkO

Azusa, CA

#225699 Dec 1, 2013
PinkO stinkO - this is getting worse by each new worthless post sent in by the radical idiots.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#225700 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare: Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?

ALAN: Says the least tolerant and most anti-civil troll in all of Topix.

KiMare: Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.

ALAN: Has hell frozen over? I agree with you.
KiMare: Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.

ALAN: You are insane then because you harass gay people over and over and what? You expect gay people will keep reading and start to thank you? PLEASE!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225701 Dec 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That damn bush! we all know it's his fault, nothing is Oblama's fault.
I used to say that just about every evil in the world could be traced back to Government. Republican, democrat, doesn't matter it is all bad.

But now I realize that is the people who vote who are the evil doers because they put these criminals into office.

Recently a 14 year old was shot 11 times and killed by Sonoma County Sheriff's deputies for walking down the street carrying a toy guy.

Everyone is looking for someone to blame.

I blame all of you who voted for politicians who support the War On Drugs. And I blame his parents for letting their child walk down the street in a war zone with a toy gun.

Politicians, being completely stupid as usual are wanting laws requiring all toy guns to be painted some color like pink or fluorescent orange so law enforcement officials can tell them apart. How long until gangsters paint their real guns the same color as the toy guns?

If you keep voting for criminals you are going to keep getting the government you deserve.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225702 Dec 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's more proof that "proof" should stick to the topic he knows best, gay sex.
I thought you bragged about being the Topix authority on gay sex? Or was that KiMare? Yeah, it was KiMare, sorry RF.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225703 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how much time and money Bush has wasted through ObamaDoesn'tCare???
How much time have you wasted harassing homosexuals for having sex with other consenting adults?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225704 Dec 1, 2013
KeS wrote:
<quoted text> I am grown-up enough to know that Christ is against sexual immorality period.
What is Christ for?

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters  yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

God tells us there is a time for sexual immorality!

GOD: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

Do you know what the word "everything" means? I know that kkkrist-insanity-ists believe it means only what they approve of. But of course that is wrong, everything means everything.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225705 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till you see the deductible, not to mention the tax hit!
When you were the head con-artist at your church you probably conned the pew warmers out of a hell of a lot more than that each month.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#225706 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it!
If anyone should know about having his hide nailed to the wall it is you KiMare.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225707 Dec 1, 2013
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.

Marriage. There is no one right way.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#225708 Dec 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
Hey putz no one cares
El sacacacas

Compton, CA

#225709 Dec 1, 2013
Pasito tun tun !!!! Pasito tun tun!!!! Yay!!! Oh m gee!!! I can't believe es no butter!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min JOEL 68,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 5 hr JoeMama 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr air mail 7,924
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 7 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE