Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225669 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I just figured you out, you don't know the meaning of rational. You are also illiterate and can't comprehend what you read. I was born right here in L.A. at the time when colored people knew their place. You must be a colored person because you always play the race card when you are here. You are a big fat cry baby like all your other friends. You think this country owes you somthing, if you can think for yourself, think twice because this country doesn't owe you crap. And you coloreds breed more than any one else I can think of, so STFU
Wow,unbelievable........
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225670 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, stupid, your "argument" is rambling nonsense. I don't expect you to know anything about the Constitution, but the 14th Amendment grants all persons equal protection under the law. Doesn't matter what group you belong to. A man can marry a woman, so a woman should have equal protection, and be able to marry a woman as well. Same for a woman getting married to a man.
<quoted text>
Chinga tu madre, you stupid racist. I was born in Los Angeles.
Now, go back South of the Rio Grande, and take your 30 anchor babies with you.
You are a puta like the rest of your kind. You keep crying about the 14th amendment but you don't understand it because as stupid as you are, it includes colored citizens like yourself, as lazy as you are. lol you should talk about anchor babies, there are so many unwanted colored kids that fathers day is the most confusing day of the year for them. You should go back to the south too, the part where you don't dare come ouot at night. Two can play your game Ho. so STFU! I bet you will be the first one in line tomorrow to get your state assistance check and section 8. Have a nice night.

Long Beach, CA

#225671 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you,because she died in
1978....:( lol
WOW, you LOL'd about your mother's death? That is horrible. Absolutely horrible. You are a more pathetic human being than I thought.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225673 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,unbelievable........
Yea she can dish it out, but like you I give it right back.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225674 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you LOL'd about your mother's death? That is horrible. Absolutely horrible. You are a more pathetic human being than I thought.
Hey as swipe ......Don't believe
everything you read....
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225675 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you LOL'd about your mother's death? That is horrible. Absolutely horrible. You are a more pathetic human being than I thought.
You are a naive little punk.Why don't
you mind your own business?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225676 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puta like the rest of your kind. You keep crying about the 14th amendment but you don't understand it because as stupid as you are, it includes colored citizens like yourself, as lazy as you are. lol you should talk about anchor babies, there are so many unwanted colored kids that fathers day is the most confusing day of the year for them. You should go back to the south too, the part where you don't dare come ouot at night. Two can play your game Ho. so STFU! I bet you will be the first one in line tomorrow to get your state assistance check and section 8. Have a nice night.
Colored people?? Watched the Color
Purple lately? Wow

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225677 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just figured you out, you don't know the meaning of rational. You are also illiterate
Then why are you writing to me, pendejo?
Gustavo wrote:
and can't comprehend what you read.
Not your "argument", it was rambling nonsense.
Gustavo wrote:
I was born right here in L.A. at the time when colored people knew their place.
Yeah, you're just a racist homophobic idiot.
Gustavo wrote:
You must be a colored person because you always play the race card when you are here.
Don't act all psychic, you used racial digs against me in your "argument".
Gustavo wrote:
You are a big fat cry baby like all your other friends. You think this country owes you somthing, if you can think for yourself, think twice because this country doesn't owe you crap. And you coloreds breed more than any one else I can think of, so STFU
LOL. You acted all innocent, asking what racist comments you had made. Then I got you to make this post of nothing but racist slurs and insults. I'm not going to report your post, because I enjoy laughing at you so much.
Too easy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225678 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh spare us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225679 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a puta like the rest of your kind. You keep crying about the 14th amendment but you don't understand it because as stupid as you are, it includes colored citizens like yourself, as lazy as you are. lol you should talk about anchor babies, there are so many unwanted colored kids that fathers day is the most confusing day of the year for them. You should go back to the south too, the part where you don't dare come ouot at night. Two can play your game Ho. so STFU! I bet you will be the first one in line tomorrow to get your state assistance check and section 8. Have a nice night.
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225680 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Colored people?? Watched the Color
Purple lately? Wow
well the NAACP still uses it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225681 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
Nice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225683 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you writing to me, pendejo?
<quoted text>
Not your "argument", it was rambling nonsense.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're just a racist homophobic idiot.
<quoted text>
Don't act all psychic, you used racial digs against me in your "argument".
<quoted text>
LOL. You acted all innocent, asking what racist comments you had made. Then I got you to make this post of nothing but racist slurs and insults. I'm not going to report your post, because I enjoy laughing at you so much.
Too easy.
again you pull the race card for anything. You take too many things people say ot of context. I just used similar examples of your racism back at you.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225684 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tu madre es una puta.
You need to fix your own gheto before telling others how to fix theirs, you loser. typical
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225685 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>well the NAACP still uses it!
Whatever,you sound like my dad,
he was a racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225686 Nov 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
STFU!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225687 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,you sound like my dad,
he was a racist.
STFU frankie
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225688 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>STFU frankie
Same to you Bruno!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225689 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you Bruno!
You are a fake frankie you wuss
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225690 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake frankie you wuss
No I'm not,but you are a proven
racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]