Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225676 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puta like the rest of your kind. You keep crying about the 14th amendment but you don't understand it because as stupid as you are, it includes colored citizens like yourself, as lazy as you are. lol you should talk about anchor babies, there are so many unwanted colored kids that fathers day is the most confusing day of the year for them. You should go back to the south too, the part where you don't dare come ouot at night. Two can play your game Ho. so STFU! I bet you will be the first one in line tomorrow to get your state assistance check and section 8. Have a nice night.
Colored people?? Watched the Color
Purple lately? Wow

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#225677 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just figured you out, you don't know the meaning of rational. You are also illiterate
Then why are you writing to me, pendejo?
Gustavo wrote:
and can't comprehend what you read.
Not your "argument", it was rambling nonsense.
Gustavo wrote:
I was born right here in L.A. at the time when colored people knew their place.
Yeah, you're just a racist homophobic idiot.
Gustavo wrote:
You must be a colored person because you always play the race card when you are here.
Don't act all psychic, you used racial digs against me in your "argument".
Gustavo wrote:
You are a big fat cry baby like all your other friends. You think this country owes you somthing, if you can think for yourself, think twice because this country doesn't owe you crap. And you coloreds breed more than any one else I can think of, so STFU
LOL. You acted all innocent, asking what racist comments you had made. Then I got you to make this post of nothing but racist slurs and insults. I'm not going to report your post, because I enjoy laughing at you so much.
Too easy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225678 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you LOL'd about your mother's death? That is horrible. Absolutely horrible. You are a more pathetic human being than I thought.
Oh spare us.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#225679 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a puta like the rest of your kind. You keep crying about the 14th amendment but you don't understand it because as stupid as you are, it includes colored citizens like yourself, as lazy as you are. lol you should talk about anchor babies, there are so many unwanted colored kids that fathers day is the most confusing day of the year for them. You should go back to the south too, the part where you don't dare come ouot at night. Two can play your game Ho. so STFU! I bet you will be the first one in line tomorrow to get your state assistance check and section 8. Have a nice night.
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225680 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Colored people?? Watched the Color
Purple lately? Wow
well the NAACP still uses it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225681 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
Nice!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225683 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you writing to me, pendejo?
<quoted text>
Not your "argument", it was rambling nonsense.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're just a racist homophobic idiot.
<quoted text>
Don't act all psychic, you used racial digs against me in your "argument".
<quoted text>
LOL. You acted all innocent, asking what racist comments you had made. Then I got you to make this post of nothing but racist slurs and insults. I'm not going to report your post, because I enjoy laughing at you so much.
Too easy.
again you pull the race card for anything. You take too many things people say ot of context. I just used similar examples of your racism back at you.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225684 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
You need to fix your own gheto before telling others how to fix theirs, you loser. typical
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225685 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>well the NAACP still uses it!
Whatever,you sound like my dad,
he was a racist.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225686 Nov 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
STFU!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225687 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,you sound like my dad,
he was a racist.
STFU frankie
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225688 Nov 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>STFU frankie
Same to you Bruno!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225689 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you Bruno!
You are a fake frankie you wuss
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225690 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake frankie you wuss
No I'm not,but you are a proven
racist.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225691 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not,but you are a proven
racist.
how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
Pinta

La Puente, CA

#225692 Dec 1, 2013
Hankie pankie, it's all over with.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225693 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No your mom has it! You gave it to her!
You are a sick pervert! what makes you tick?
Pinta

La Puente, CA

#225694 Dec 1, 2013
Big bang boom

This is what the commies could look like come Monday December 01, 2013.

The rapid, purposeful development of China's space program is in sharp contrast with the US, which launched its final space shuttle flight in 2011 and whose next step remains uncertain amid waning domestic support for spending federal dollars on space exploration.

Nonetheless, China is still behind the achievements of the US and Russia -- both of which it has learned from.
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225695 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
By playing the race card...Colored
people is a slur.You are a very bitter
man.You know how you meant it!
This is 2013, times have changed,
you have to change with them or
be left behind.Even if you feel that
way,have respect,be the better person
keep it to yourself.How can you be
mad every day? Lighten up!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225696 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You started the game by making racist comments to me, puto.
Yeah, I'm talking about anchor babies. They should change the laws so that those babies aren't citizens unless the parents are here legally. Bet suddenly you illegals will figure out how to use birth control. Well, maybe not. Too complex.
Tu madre es una puta.
be specific or don't say anything at all. I only repeated what you said dumbo, oops is that racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) 3 hr TyDollahSign 100
More Mexican Gang Bangers Off to Prison (Jul '11) Mar 15 Fred 5
News Do Re Mi Music & Video goes way beyond basics (Jun '09) Mar 10 cinema1895 3
Lyft in Monterey free ride! Mar 10 Faucet 1
Looking to buy... (May '16) Mar 8 Anonymous 2
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb '17 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb '17 Mikey 11

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages