Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225430 Nov 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop looking in the mirror while typing.
Witty.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

Long Beach, CA

#225431 Nov 26, 2013
Bad Counters wrote:
#195,179 = lies it's really #225,416
BAD post counter.
LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225433 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are epic idiocy incarnate. Now get back under that rock you just crawled out from under.
The idiot is someone who calls a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered couple the same as marriage.

At it's most basic essence,

marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective FAILURE of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

The Rock just fell on your head guest.

Smirk.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#225434 Nov 27, 2013
The issue has been settled.

This thread is no longer relevant.
Snicker now

Azusa, CA

#225436 Nov 27, 2013
What a great snickers day, November 27, 2013

White supremacist who killed blacks and Jews is put to death in Missouri.

Snap Crackle Pop.
Jan Lickedon

San Francisco, CA

#225437 Nov 27, 2013
Lets have a a very hot Winter. Oh oh kay kay.
Too tight

Azusa, CA

#225438 Nov 27, 2013
Is your lid screwed on to tight?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225439 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop looking in the mirror while typing.
Ooooo that was a really intelligent
response.....
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225440 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
Or yours you idiot baby!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225441 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
Look who's calling someone
Francine,you flaming Candlestick!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225442 Nov 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
The issue has been settled.
This thread is no longer relevant.
snyper said, irrelevantly.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225443 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
What kind of obsessed moron counts posts? Too funny! Ah good times.

Knows exactly how many posts were deleted as if it matters. Priceless.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right Hand

Azusa, CA

#225444 Nov 27, 2013
Posting the count at #225444 - stickers to you, too!

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225445 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of obsessed moron counts posts? Too funny! Ah good times.

Knows exactly how many posts were deleted as if it matters. Priceless.
Some nuts were living off the dream
of 200,000 posts,who cares, besides
Topix?If you do,you are lonely....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225446 Nov 27, 2013
San Dimas-O is a raging crazy poster.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225447 Nov 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some nuts were living off the dream
of 200,000 posts,who cares, besides
Topix?If you do,you are lonely....
Seems Poof Daddy Jizzy is no longer posting. Wonder what happened to the silly jackass. Did he finally get tired of being humiliated?

Ah good times.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Left Hand

Azusa, CA

#225448 Nov 27, 2013
Don't you know what your doing?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225449 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Seems Poof Daddy Jizzy is no longer posting. Wonder what happened to the silly jackass. Did he finally get tired of being humiliated?

Ah good times.
I was over on Planet 21,and they
were talking about Topix removing
a lot of socks....Seems they are
not liking SHADY posters. BTW
TM 21 will be having their annual
"Twilight Zone Marathon" ongoing
tomorrow,despite the holiday!
Ahahahahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225450 Nov 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was over on Planet 21,and they
were talking about Topix removing
a lot of socks....Seems they are
not liking SHADY posters. BTW
TM 21 will be having their annual
"Twilight Zone Marathon" ongoing
tomorrow,despite the holiday!
Ahahahahaha
I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225451 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.
I would miss him like Shingles..ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:42 pm PST