Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225132 Nov 21, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU idiot..Don't even address me!
reported ...
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225133 Nov 21, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU idiot..Don't even address me!
Butthurt?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225134 Nov 21, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>reported ...
Tattletale.....MYOB
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225135 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Butthurt?
No just sick of your BS.....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225136 Nov 21, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave, don't let the door get stuck in your crack.

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225137 Nov 21, 2013
I'm not Gay but I really don't care who you marry. I just hope you will be happy and also nice to me.. LOL
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225138 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Leave, don't let the door get stuck in your crack.
When I feel like it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225139 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its called a Topic, as in you stay on it putz. Why do you want to marry a 5 year old boy?
Of course I don't and you know it punk. I turned around the argument that polygamy means a 50 year old marrying a 5 year old girl. The same argument can be used against SSM. Get it? Of course you do, liar. Get a real argument or shuddup fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225140 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its called a Topic, as in you stay on it putz. Why do you want to marry a 5 year old boy?
I don't and you know it idiot. You're off topic. The topic is marriage. Polygamy is marriage. SSM is marriage. Get on topic fool.

Legalizing polygamy will reduce crime. Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225141 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert!
But DNF said it, not I. I just turned it around to see how he likes it and to prove it's not an argument against polygamy or SSM.

You clowns try to use the marry children argument and I call you on it. Get a real argument or shuddup fool.

You're as bad as the marry a tree argument against SSM, but your too stupid to realize it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225142 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Leave, don't let the door get stuck in your crack.
Poof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225143 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Butthurt?
Poof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225144 Nov 21, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. And then he has the balls to insist my posts should be deleted. Jizzy is a moron. He's so stupid he thinks he's his moronic ad hominem posts are witty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225145 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
I don't. Why do you want to marry one?

It's your argument. Own it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225146 Nov 21, 2013
There is a new wonderful all natural herbal formula that just came out about 2 months ago and it's called Jackrabbit Plus. I use it and it stayed in my body for 3 days straight. I have really good male friend who's Gay and has high blood pressure and he wanted to know if it would work on him. I gave him 1 capsule and now he calls everyday thanking me. When you get a chance, google "Jackrabbit Plus" and let me know what you think about it. Just thought I would share this information.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225147 Nov 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't and you know it punk. I turned around the argument that polygamy means a 50 year old marrying a 5 year old girl. The same argument can be used against SSM. Get it? Of course you do, liar. Get a real argument or shuddup fool.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:

Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225148 Nov 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Why do you want to marry one?
It's your argument. Own it.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:

Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225149 Nov 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But DNF said it, not I. I just turned it around to see how he likes it and to prove it's not an argument against polygamy or SSM.
You clowns try to use the marry children argument and I call you on it. Get a real argument or shuddup fool.
You're as bad as the marry a tree argument against SSM, but your too stupid to realize it.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225150 Nov 21, 2013
Legalized polygamy, coupled with legalized prostitution, would provide our culture the necessary vehicles for a more natural sexual environment.

Freedom folks. Support it. For yourselves and others. Even if you don't like them. Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against your marriage.

What is the governement's compelling interest in denying three adult consenting women marriage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225151 Nov 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Legalized polygamy, coupled with legalized prostitution, would provide our culture the necessary vehicles for a more natural sexual environment.
Freedom folks. Support it. For yourselves and others. Even if you don't like them. Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against your marriage.
What is the governement's compelling interest in denying three adult consenting women marriage?
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,145
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 14 hr loupgarous 15,725
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Tue maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance