Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201822 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225002 Nov 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. It's all on you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225003 Nov 20, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what to do...Your fly
is open flies are coming out!
No flies, and it's open because you openned it. Now get on your knees!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225004 Nov 20, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had enough of that little coward
guest.....Too bad his brain isn't as
big as his mouth.
Why u telling me your problems? I'm not frankie
Big D

Modesto, CA

#225006 Nov 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
The problem is people think this forum, or others forums like this are a public place, they arenít, this is a private place owned by someone, and that someone sets the rules, just like you do in your own home, or other property you own.

The rules are actually quite loose, many people here would have been tossed out from my home long ago, and never allowed to enter again, ever.

Topix Forum is much more forgiving than any of the posters here are.
Jst facts

Azusa, CA

#225010 Nov 20, 2013
FR did you get a new supplier that will take credit from you on the crack smoking problem you have?
role or fold

Azusa, CA

#225011 Nov 20, 2013
Another reason Chris Jeffers and the entire Glendora, California city council needs to resign at once.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225012 Nov 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
Just like you are man-boi
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225013 Nov 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>No flies, and it's open because you openned it. Now get on your knees!
Let me find a magnifying glass and
some tweezers first!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225014 Nov 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Why u telling me your problems? I'm not frankie
Because you told me not to report!
Maybe you should screen shoot your
posts....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225015 Nov 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is people think this forum, or others forums like this are a public place, they arenít, this is a private place owned by someone, and that someone sets the rules, just like you do in your own home, or other property you own.
The rules are actually quite loose, many people here would have been tossed out from my home long ago, and never allowed to enter again, ever.
Topix Forum is much more forgiving than any of the posters here are.
Its a game to Frankie, see how bad he can get before they ban him. He then comes back crying about it. He's a joke
foghats

Azusa, CA

#225016 Nov 20, 2013
look at all the tin hatted fools smoking idiots.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225027 Nov 20, 2013
LOL I see Frankie is on a spam spaz roll. But not one person is replying...... Speaks volumes
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225028 Nov 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
LOL I see Frankie is on a spam spaz roll. But not one person is replying...... Speaks volumes
You replied dummy! Lol
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225029 Nov 20, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied dummy! Lol
No putz I posted, I did not reply to any post that he made. Shat you are stupid
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225030 Nov 20, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me find a magnifying glass and
some tweezers first!
No need for those, I'm not frankie. However a large mouth and hands would help but you can use two if you need.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225034 Nov 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you know better than to reply to me. You don't want to be further humiliated. You have finally had enough.
No I was pointing out that you have lost all credibility, you're a putz

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#225036 Nov 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
Good idea, go do your ironing

http://www.google.com/imgres...
16th is good

Azusa, CA

#225038 Nov 20, 2013
The great state of Illinois governor signs law legalizing same-sex marriage, November 20, 2013

Illinois became the 16th state in the country to legalize same-sex marriage.
Keystone

Azusa, CA

#225040 Nov 20, 2013
PA is a keystone state, that means they put it where the sun don't shine in the state capital too!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225042 Nov 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>No need for those, I'm not frankie. However a large mouth and hands would help but you can use two if you need.
I wouldn't touch you with someone
else's hands.Don't flatter yourself ! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Tue ChaCha 17
drugs Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 12
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jun 19 Dalton 1,538
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Monterey delivery 1
Migraine help Jun 13 Jaybarn 1
public officials violating federal laws Jun 5 Time for accounta... 4
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages