Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224075 Nov 10, 2013
All Vets report to the USS Iowa Monday !!! that is an order .....---..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#224076 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I think she said censorship sucks.
Close Enough! What's a Kracken?
Hillbilly Crackhead?

Location hidden

#224077 Nov 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
I'm surprised you know who
Abraham Lincoln was.Was he
a Flying Spaghetti Monster...
Naw......Never mind,Abe wasn't
a Cross dresser..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224078 Nov 10, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close Enough! What's a Kracken?
Hillbilly Crackhead?
Some kind of devil worship thing. He doesn't believe in the devil but he worships him anyway. It's a childhood fibbing type thing, makes him seem real cool (to himself). Like a real tough guy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224079 Nov 10, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you know who
Abraham Lincoln was.Was he
a Flying Spaghetti Monster...
Naw......Never mind,Abe wasn't
a Cross dresser..
The funniest part is that's not Lincoln's quote. Jizzy's a moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#224080 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>The funniest part is that's not Lincoln's quote. Jizzy's a moron.
There was. "Kraken" in a Johnny Depp
movie.He had an Octopus face!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224081 Nov 10, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
All Vets report to the USS Iowa Monday !!! that is an order .....---..
Can't stay away from the sailor boys eh jarhead? Hubba hubba. Man watching for Bluto this weekend! Real men. Squids. Haze gray and underway!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224082 Nov 10, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was. "Kraken" in a Johnny Depp
movie.He had an Octopus face!
Who knows what sillyass thing the Krack Head is trying to emulate. You're right, probably from some dumb movie he thought was cool. We're supposed to think so too. I think it's perfect for him. Silly. Ah good times.

Censorship sucks! Jizzy sucks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forkers

Azusa, CA

#224083 Nov 10, 2013
Pile that S hI T higher, it's always nice to give franko some razor blades back.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224084 Nov 10, 2013
Forkers wrote:
Pile that S hI T higher, it's always nice to give franko some razor blades back.
Not by cheating and dishonesty. That's not nice. But glad it made you feel better anyway. You deserve it for being so perfect and all, and making cute death threats because you're so angry. Always nice indeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224085 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by cheating and dishonesty. That's not nice. But glad it made you feel better anyway. You deserve it for being so perfect and all, and making cute death threats because you're so angry. Always nice indeed.
Still all butthurt I see, need a tissue, cream?

Location hidden

#224086 Nov 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Still all butthurt I see, need a tissue, cream?
Panty wasted tattletale!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224087 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stay away from the sailor boys eh jarhead? Hubba hubba. Man watching for Bluto this weekend! Real men. Squids. Haze gray and underway!
frankie, little did you know signs will be posted through out the ship where to find the head; and your exhibit with your picture or better yet hopefuly you will be there in person to explain to the public what you did best in the Navy ... Yuk Yuk Yuk Yuk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224088 Nov 10, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Still all butthurt I see, need a tissue, cream?
Censorship sucks. It's the loser's last resort. You failed badly. Now you're out of tricks. You shot your wad.

What will you do now? Be a man and be honorable? It's your chance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224089 Nov 10, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
frankie, little did you know signs will be posted through out the ship where to find the head; and your exhibit with your picture or better yet hopefuly you will be there in person to explain to the public what you did best in the Navy ... Yuk Yuk Yuk Yuk
I heard it still faintly readable in one of the heads "for a hunky good time see Gustavo in the jarhead locker".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224090 Nov 10, 2013
Sillyassed jarheads always marching around grunting and sh!t. Too funny! All dressed up in pretty uniforms. Get this. Blue trousers with a racy red stripe! Haircut high and tight. Emblem of a seagull sitting on a beach ball with an anchor up his ass etc.

I had the displeasure of spending 33 days in their brig. On the wrong side of the bars. Maggot this and maggot that. Bla bla bla. It was cruel and unusual! I appealed my 30 day sentence. They slapped on another 3 days. So yeah. I love jarheads.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224091 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship sucks. It's the loser's last resort. You failed badly. Now you're out of tricks. You shot your wad.
What will you do now? Be a man and be honorable? It's your chance.
Poor boy, all butthurt, I think I may fire up the Poof wand and make you go away
Forkers

Azusa, CA

#224092 Nov 10, 2013
Is this another "survey Monkey" service?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224093 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Sillyassed jarheads always marching around grunting and sh!t. Too funny! All dressed up in pretty uniforms. Get this. Blue trousers with a racy red stripe! Haircut high and tight. Emblem of a seagull sitting on a beach ball with an anchor up his ass etc.
I had the displeasure of spending 33 days in their brig. On the wrong side of the bars. Maggot this and maggot that. Bla bla bla. It was cruel and unusual! I appealed my 30 day sentence. They slapped on another 3 days. So yeah. I love jarheads.
How dare you make fun of a VET, have you no class?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224094 Nov 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Are you
all butthurt because you could not be a Marine? Tissue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr scirocco 70,102
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info