Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224271 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could honestly debate the issue instead of deleting people because you can't handle them intellectually?
Is that what you do on the Gay Cafe thread? You debate Polygamy, please show us a few posts. Better log off ButtHurt Boy, the Mod's are comming to get ya.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224272 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I am ? And you have proof of this.........
How many times have you admitted it already? Bragged abut it? it's nothing to be proud of.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors edge

La Puente, CA

#224273 Nov 11, 2013
Jumping over double d's razors is tough duty.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224274 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>This week its Tue, Wed. Now what?
Now I can post on those days without some punk dishonestly censoring me because he's too stupid to discuss the topic intelligently.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224275 Nov 11, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Poof's man boy love post
Still up...He must not have
complained about it.What a Surprisa
See there ya go thinking. I told you it was not me, oh and its gone......
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224276 Nov 11, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!!! Illogical statements from the idiot himself. Not late for me, I got all night
Yes you do, a bag of cheetos, one tooth and your mom. Just remember, a family gathering is not the best place to find your next wife
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224277 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you were LYING in all the posts insisting my posts were deleted honestly?
Censorship sucks. And you are proud of it.
You are responcible for your posts. Topix has the right to remove all, one or some of them. Its in the TOS, I posted it for you a few times. If you can not read, its not my problem.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224278 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I can post on those days without some punk dishonestly censoring me because he's too stupid to discuss the topic intelligently.
I am sure that the Mods are watching this thread as well as many others. Poof they are gone......
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224279 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you admitted it already? Bragged abut it? it's nothing to be proud of.
Go to the TM21 thread, find my name.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224280 Nov 11, 2013
There's a strange foul putrid odor here on Topix this evening. Foul and rotten. It's the stink of censorship and Jizzy is the source.

You can tell the character of a man easily if you give him a little power and see what he does with it. Will he do good? Advance his argument for equality? Or will he use it like a punk. To stifle free thought and opinion and for petty personal grudges? Jizzy chose the later. Jizzy is a punk. There is no argument about that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224281 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You are responcible for your posts. Topix has the right to remove all, one or some of them. Its in the TOS, I posted it for you a few times. If you can not read, its not my problem.
You already admitted it Jizzy, bragged about it. What a moron. You have no honor. I am ashamed that you are a fellow veteran.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224282 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the TM21 thread, find my name.
Poof said, with little beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead...

Stop lying and stop being a punk. Have some honor and debate the topic honestly like a man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#224283 Nov 11, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Repost
It's not a "repost" any longer. Topix erased it in order to protect the Perverts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224284 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You are responcible for your posts.
In a perfect world, you'd be responsible for yours too punk.

"responcible" What a dope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224285 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you do on the Gay Cafe thread? You debate Polygamy, please show us a few posts. Better log off ButtHurt Boy, the Mod's are comming to get ya.
No. It's not that kind of thread you moron. It's a cafe. What do you do there Jizzy? What do you debate there? Show me a post. I won't wait.

You just can't handle me intellectually so you punk out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224286 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
There's a strange foul putrid odor here on Topix this evening. Foul and rotten. It's the stink of censorship and Jizzy is the source.
You can tell the character of a man easily if you give him a little power and see what he does with it. Will he do good? Advance his argument for equality? Or will he use it like a punk. To stifle free thought and opinion and for petty personal grudges? Jizzy chose the later. Jizzy is a punk. There is no argument about that.
Dang if you arent the biggest butthurt poster on all of Topix, is a classic Topix melt down, how about a tissue?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224287 Nov 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a "repost" any longer. Topix erased it in order to protect the Perverts.
Censorship sucks. It's the tool of cowards and punks. Like Poof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224288 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I am ? And you have proof of this.........
Butt salve?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#224289 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could honestly debate the issue instead of deleting people because you can't handle them intellectually?
Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224290 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>This week its Tue, Wed. Now what?
Now get down on your knees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Fri dld1234 1,543
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages