Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
UGH

Indianapolis, IN

#223896 Nov 8, 2013
burp
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223898 Nov 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you such a whiner that you are covered by several of these laws and dont complain? And now also whining about others that are covered by these laws?
I am a manager, I suspect I know these laws better than you do, and I guarantee you every single person in this country is covered by at least one of them.
No I will not STFU, you have no authority or any credibility complaining about the coverage of one class, but not complaining about the classes that cover you, there is a word for that... starts with an H... oh yeah Hypocrite
WTF are you talking about? who is complaining? you brought it up you moron! STFU again
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223899 Nov 8, 2013
You know there is a word for managers like you . . it begins with a D . . oh yeah Dick . . .
Delta

Azusa, CA

#223900 Nov 8, 2013
Some B D M F S T S F P.

Take it all back then.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223901 Nov 8, 2013
Hey big "D" move the crap from your desk, I need it to clean my "pig" on ..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223902 Nov 8, 2013
OMG offbeat Topix......
More like abstract minded weirdo
Topix....LOL
Secret orders

Azusa, CA

#223903 Nov 8, 2013
During the official BID meeting held November 07, 2013 - at 8:30 AM till 10:15 AM Thursday morning.

Glendora, California city manager Chris Jeffers controlled the entire meeting and did seem a bit nervous as well as Jeff Kugel and Valerie Escalante, they always seem nervous like they are going to be caught and do some big time for their crimes.

Reports have come in that Chris Jeffers was texting during the entire meeting, well not all except while he ran his mouth.

I wonder who Chris Jeffers was texting directions and Order's to in the meeting room? This is another way he controls meetings.
Glendora s Tax

Azusa, CA

#223906 Nov 8, 2013
BID Glendora TAX
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223907 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D says there are laws that say veterans can't be fired. When I say no there are not he says I am a liar.
So have fun explaining it to him.
I tried, but he is way too stupid to .. I give up
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223908 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think the "D" stands for in Big D?
dick, dork, ditz, dumbo, dumb, dung, dong, dirt, dimwit, drunk, dipshit, diarhea, dizzy, dopey, dink, doorknob, druggie
Delta

Azusa, CA

#223909 Nov 8, 2013
Some B D M F S T S F P.

Take them all back then.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223911 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Those are the ones I thought of too. Dummy. Dope. Dipsh!t. Like that. He says he's a big guy. Maybe it means doughy.
He's a manager in a supermarket or something like that. Big Lots. Or maybe a thrift store. Maybe Walmart. Women's underwear aisle.
Yes, I believe I did hear the same. I can just see him now standing over his secretary, wearing plad pants hiked up to his chest with a thick white belt and a gold buckle. His tie is a wide short tie ends at his belt line. He stands about 6'5" tall with a big rosie red buble nose that is constantly running and he has gaps between his yellow/gray teeth like many Englishmen. He wears black frame glasses and his greasy hair falls over them. He stands with a slight hunched back, balancing on size 15 pat n leather white shoes rocking back and forth. This guy is a real Big Dick.

Location hidden

#223913 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Wh oop! Ah good times.

Alright. We had a little laugh at Big D and all. This doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM.
"Can't we all just get along"LOL
Pizz

Azusa, CA

#223914 Nov 8, 2013
Frank must be one of those Pizz dispenser's.
Tricia

Morgan Hill, CA

#223916 Nov 8, 2013
I completely agree with "why vote" I do not understand why we the people have no say so in ANYTHING! The majority means nothing at all.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223917 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Alright. We had a little laugh at Big D and all. This doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM.
You are scarry, that shit don't enter my mind, why does it enter yours?... Yikes ...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223918 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to his home town, Modesto?(Methdesto). If you are driving on 99 through the central valley and you see the exit for Modesto, keep going even if you have to pull over and piss on the side of the road.
I stopped there once. Met the she-bitch from hell who occupied my time for a few months. Hotter than Willy Peter but crazy of course. Had a meth cooking brother named "Rock" who gave me the stink eye everytime I looked at him. Barely got out of there alive. She was smokin' hot though. Ah good times!
Were they a package deal?
zoom

Long Beach, CA

#223919 Nov 8, 2013
Tricia wrote:
I completely agree with "why vote" I do not understand why we the people have no say so in ANYTHING! The majority means nothing at all.
So if the majority voted that all people named "Tricia" should be immediately executed, would you support that? If the majority voted for that, you should be forced to accept it, right? After all, you are in the minority so you have no rights unless the majority gives you these rights by voting? Think about it "Tricia". You do not get a say if your "say" involves suppressing the rights of others. You do not need to agree with what all other human beings do with their lives. You do not need to like all human beings. Live your own life as you see fit. Others should do the same.

Location hidden

#223925 Nov 8, 2013
Have a Good Night All.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#223926 Nov 9, 2013
"Government by Slogan."
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
-Benjamin Franklin
^^^Frankie must be a Tea-tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,218
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web