Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,666)

Showing posts 193,301 - 193,320 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I gather you went to the bar instead of church yesterday. Nasty hangover over?
I have a hangover? Why because I
speak up for myself? You are the
biggest Douchebag on this thread.
For your information...I don't drink.
When you go to church,it's blasphemy
against God.You are a mental case.
You've admitted it.Go bother
someone else.What a crappy
excuse for a Christian.I will pray
for your ugliness inside to go
away,and for you to go away!
Piled

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Just put the dribble down to take up space and move this pile on down the road.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Piled wrote:
Just put the dribble down to take up space and move this pile on down the road.
The space expert in down the road in Methdesto.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The space expert in down the road in Methdesto.
Big Dope is probably in the schools showing the kids his big telescope. Because he is allowed there and we ain't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Big Dope is probably in the schools showing the kids his big telescope. Because he is allowed there and we ain't.
I heard "guest" is really Rose No
Ho-pe......Is that true???Just curious
because he is such a whiner.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. I never made the connection. I will keep that in mind. But of course "even if that were true, it would be a non-issue." YUK!YUK!YUK! I got Rose's number and she hates it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHope never gets out of bed before 2 or 3 PM (welfare schedule) she's on the Obama plan so she lives a life of leisure. Does this clown "guest" post earlier than about 4 PM? I'll check it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Rose_NoHope never gets out of bed before 2 or 3 PM (welfare schedule) she's on the Obama plan so she lives a life of leisure. Does this clown "guest" post earlier than about 4 PM? I'll check it out.
Never!! And someone called him
Rosy the other day..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never!! And someone called him
Rosy the other day..
hmmmm. Interesting.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You've seen my buff body,
it's only fair you do the same.
Besides, I'm just saying, with your chubby cheeks, you look like a stocky matron.
If
You believe denying marriage to a relationship will bolster other marriages as a relationship

If
You demand any same sex committed relationship be called something besides marriage or any other valid relationship,

If you claim rights and benefits can only be acquired by an imposition of your personal values on laws governing marriage, property, religion and kinship,

If you can’t equate the diversity of two gender marriages with that of same genders, some who are also legally married,

If you desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions and embrace the historic practices of bigots, false prophets, and liars found in every single culture in history

If you believe a fundamental change to the perception of the building blocks of a corrupt society is NOT needed in order for humanity to truly become humane,

If you think a law can change the reality of the crucial distinctions common in any marriage relationship,

If you pretend substituting sex as the definition for the sacredness found in all marriages and

If you condemn some children to the bigotry you embrace while deliberately denying some children a peaceful existence,

If you ignore the design of sexual union to manipulate people with your political agenda, paranoia and lies

If you violate evolutions law’s of reproduction by blaming homosexuals for being the result of heterosexual intercourse, and you demean and devalue one of the most sacred and personal human relationship to that of simple barnyard breeding programs

If you parallel the sole birthplace of every relationship with a heart and mind that manipulates religion and reason for the sole purpose of justifying discrimination

If you dilute all these things down to just a vain attempt to sound impressive and behave like a child in the end,

Then, and only then,
will you be known as Kimare.
The End

Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope is probably in the schools showing the kids his big telescope. Because he is allowed there and we ain't.
No, it is just getting boring around here.

no one ever says much worth responding to.

we have already won, on every front, all that is left is the whining.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still whining? The whining should be over. I'm here to remind you that sore winners suck. And you keep coming back for more.

Ah good times.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we talk about you, tell us one more time why you are such a loser and ass wipe. Tell us about why you chose to go queer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we talk about you, tell us one more time why you are such a loser and ass wipe. Tell us about why you chose to go queer.
You tell him Gustavo!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D pops in to tell us he won and he's bored and all that's left is for him to whine. Don't you just love these silly jackasses?~Whoop! Ah good times.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

pseudo-intellectual chimpie wrote:
<quoted text>If
You believe denying marriage to a relationship will bolster other marriages as a relationship
If
You demand any same sex committed relationship be called something besides marriage or any other valid relationship,
If you claim rights and benefits can only be acquired by an imposition of your personal values on laws governing marriage, property, religion and kinship,
If you can’t equate the diversity of two gender marriages with that of same genders, some who are also legally married,
If you desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions and embrace the historic practices of bigots, false prophets, and liars found in every single culture in history
If you believe a fundamental change to the perception of the building blocks of a corrupt society is NOT needed in order for humanity to truly become humane,
If you think a law can change the reality of the crucial distinctions common in any marriage relationship,
If you pretend substituting sex as the definition for the sacredness found in all marriages and
If you condemn some children to the bigotry you embrace while deliberately denying some children a peaceful existence,
If you ignore the design of sexual union to manipulate people with your political agenda, paranoia and lies
If you violate evolutions law’s of reproduction by blaming homosexuals for being the result of heterosexual intercourse, and you demean and devalue one of the most sacred and personal human relationship to that of simple barnyard breeding programs
If you parallel the sole birthplace of every relationship with a heart and mind that manipulates religion and reason for the sole purpose of justifying discrimination
If you dilute all these things down to just a vain attempt to sound impressive and behave like a child in the end,
Then, and only then,
The End
Seriously, the NAMBLA types are in full psychotic chimp mode.

Who wrote this pseudo-intellectual dog squeeze?

"If you parallel the sole birthplace of every relationship with a heart and mind that manipulates religion and reason for the sole purpose of justifying discrimination"
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

"Who wrote this pseudo-intellectual dog squeeze?"

The crackerjack who pulled "peacocking their bigotry" out of its braincase.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
"Who wrote this pseudo-intellectual dog squeeze?"
The crackerjack who pulled "peacocking their bigotry" out of its braincase.
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>If
If
Then, and only then,
The End
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 193,301 - 193,320 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••