Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
193,101 - 193,120 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright alright, so you got a $100 Walmart trolling motor from the Obama plan. Big deal. Now all you need is a battery.
What everrrrrrrrrrrr this attitude will not get you on board for the Christmas a float parade frankie, where there will be STANDING room only no pun intended ..

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to your, hate for people that canít afford health care, hate for people who are ill, hate for people that have the same right as you do, hate for Americans.
Hate. hate. hate.
Tell that to the 900,000 people here in California that are losing their insurance. Which means often paying more to buy a new policy, on the exchange. ObamaCare was designed to fail. The law is systematically dismantling the individual insurance market, as its architects intended from the start.
The millions of Americans who are receiving termination notices because their current coverage does not conform to Health and Human Services Department rules may not realize this is by design. Maybe they trusted President Obama's repeated falsehood that people who liked their health plans could keep them. But Americans should understand that this month's mass cancellation wave has been the President's political goal since 2008. Liberals believe they must destroy the market in order to save it. Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Axelrod and the others actually wanted the website and the system to fail.

Why? So that the people who want free health care will demand a government-run, single-payer system.

Call it "Government Medical Insurance Inc."
In any case, Michelle's Princeton classmate is a senior vice president of the company that won the no-bid contract to build the Obamacare website.

That's a billion dollars,

In another time and place, the FBI would be investigating this, but we're living in a banana republic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What everrrrrrrrrrrr this attitude will not get you on board for the Christmas a float parade frankie, where there will be STANDING room only no pun intended ..
Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the 900,000 people here in California that are losing their insurance. Which means often paying more to buy a new policy, on the exchange. ObamaCare was designed to fail. The law is systematically dismantling the individual insurance market, as its architects intended from the start.
The millions of Americans who are receiving termination notices because their current coverage does not conform to Health and Human Services Department rules may not realize this is by design. Maybe they trusted President Obama's repeated falsehood that people who liked their health plans could keep them. But Americans should understand that this month's mass cancellation wave has been the President's political goal since 2008. Liberals believe they must destroy the market in order to save it. Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Axelrod and the others actually wanted the website and the system to fail.
Why? So that the people who want free health care will demand a government-run, single-payer system.
In any case, Michelle's Princeton classmate is a senior vice president of the company that won the no-bid contract to build the Obamacare website.
In another time and place, the FBI would be investigating this, but we're living in a banana republic.
Big D is unconcerned about all that. All he knows is Obama plan GOOD!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I donít hate gay folks, it doesnít bother me if they have the same rights, I donít hate sick people, I hope we do find cures, I donít hate lower income folks, I want them to be able to get health care.
Just reading back to you what you are saying.
There is a reason your political party is going down the toilet ya know.
Your message sucks
I don't hate those people that you don't hate either.

You suck.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you invited Big D though. In which case I wouldn't want to be there with him grouching up the place and calling people haters and all his silly big telescope invited in the schools but not you schtick.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the 900,000 people here in California that are losing their insurance. Which means often paying more to buy a new policy, on the exchange. ObamaCare was designed to fail. The law is systematically dismantling the individual insurance market, as its architects intended from the start.
USA, welcome to the third world.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D is unconcerned about all that. All he knows is Obama plan GOOD!
No it is that I know where he gets his misinformation from, and it is just crap.

Seriously though, are there charities you give to that try to block cures for diseases? That promote inequality in law, etc

Oh thatís right, its the GOP
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is that I know where he gets his misinformation from, and it is just crap.
Seriously though, are there charities you give to that try to block cures for diseases? That promote inequality in law, etc
Oh thatís right, its the GOP
Love the logic.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lets face it, Obamy is creating a lazy, useless, dependant society. This government wants as many people on government assistance so he has more control over them, you know, who is going to bite the hand that feeds them .....

The obamycare society is as useless as those who designed the online enrollment program a 255 million dollars and more! it is FACT

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
lets face it, Obamy is creating a lazy, useless, dependant society. This government wants as many people on government assistance so he has more control over them, you know, who is going to bite the hand that feeds them .....

The obamycare society is as useless as those who designed the online enrollment program a 255 million dollars and more! it is FACT
I agree OBAMACARE is useless.
I read over 10,000 people in Ca.
have received "drop" notices from
Their ins. Companies!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree OBAMACARE is useless.
I read over 10,000 people in Ca.
have received "drop" notices from
Their ins. Companies!!!!
we were lied to, it's funny that some people still have Faith in him. There was a poster a few days ago that spit a lie that he knows thousands that now have insurance thanks to ObamaCare. LOL Where do they buy that kool-aid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more luck I have."

-Thomas Jefferson

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>we were lied to, it's funny that some people still have Faith in him. There was a poster a few days ago that spit a lie that he knows thousands that now have insurance thanks to ObamaCare. LOL Where do they buy that kool-aid?
People nowadays act like they
don't care what happens anymore,
as long as someone else does it
for them like Sheep.
Number 9

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Who who the trains coming.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Mikey needs help finding the door so he can "exit", as in exit only, "No Toys" or other dangerous objects ... wink
Princess..I suggested Fisting for you..NOT toys..Mommy says "Try Again"...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Mash those smilies, Stainiac.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess..I suggested Fisting for you..NOT toys..Mommy says "Try Again"...
Wow! That one probably got him.
everybody loves a clown

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey, kids!

It's the weekend, and you know what that means! Yep, it's another appearance of Stain-O the Magic assClown at your local Emergency Room! You and your friends will be utterly amazed at what they pull from his magic... hat.

By federal law, admission is FREE if you can't pay!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright alright, so you got a $100 Walmart trolling motor from the Obama plan. Big deal. Now all you need is a battery.
Sorry frankie, unlike you, I don't shop at that flea store. Even you get more from state assitance than those employees make in a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••