Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222526 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>When a woman shows up and if she proves to be a woman I will treat her like a woman
How ignorant are you? How would
you prove it here??? I had my picture
up,but I got tired of the rude comments!
I don't have to prove anything to u.
I don't care if you believe me or not.

Location hidden

#222527 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't get band, you don't get banned here. It's a speak easy. Frankie is using your flabby body again
And I suppose your 70's body is better
than mine...ha ha? Are you Jack
LaLane? I thought you died?:(

Long Beach, CA

#222528 Oct 24, 2013
Obviously some idiots think this is a general chat room. It is not. It is a gay-themed discussion thread regarding same sex marriage. But whatever. Some people just have nothing better to do than try to socialize on a gay thread. Sad really...

Location hidden

#222529 Oct 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Obviously some idiots think this is a general chat room. It is not. It is a gay-themed discussion thread regarding same sex marriage. But whatever. Some people just have nothing better to do than try to socialize on a gay thread. Sad really...
Your freakin Sad....Prop 8 is law....
This thread is moot.Either join the
Crowd or go cry in the corner whiner!
Waaaaaaaaa !!
Here kittykitty

Santa Cruz, CA

#222531 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickless wonder ....I'm not Frankie
I'm a 46 year old straight female..
I worked for LA City for 25 years
until I got injured on one of their
shabby facilities....I retired early.
Get it in your thick head.....Old
Duffer....I'm not saying it again...
Oh, Phatty Phatty... Where to begin?
ok. if you are a straight female, why are you trolling on this particular forum? Hmmm?!

And your "dickless wonder" comment is very reminiscent of your numerous spams/trolling of other forums here.... "Cutting off penises and eating "mountain oysters"

Again, Chubby, You is one sick b*tch. LOL!!!!!

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#222532 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaa !!
Yes indeed,prop 8 is NOT the law even though you stated once you voted for it! LOL,Are you confused deary? You are right though this thread is MOOT and should be taken down so we can move on to the next state that will soon pass a marriage equality bill or do it through popular vote as in Maine and Washington state! How about you stop with the unintelligent bull shyte and move over to a bigot thread where you'll be much happier! I have yet to see you post anything significant or intelligent for that matter on the subject of this thread,like flunky you haven't met a bigot you didn't love!
mariopjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#222533 Oct 24, 2013
If anyone want to download a game for their pc or phones then internet is a best option for them to download or search all type of solitaire game in free from there. Spider solitaire is one good game for small kids and others to play on pc. http://www.y8playgame.blogspot.com

http://www.y8kizifriv.blogspot.com
mariopjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#222534 Oct 24, 2013
go to visit my website for entertainment with games and interesting selection or like, Games intellectual , Lego, A10, Poker, Pog, Friv Games, Scrabble, Pogo Games, Y8 Games, Soduku, Pikachu, SpongeBob, Pog 2, Pog Friv, Solitaire, Dress-up after a period of hard work, stress and fatigue my website help you as comfortable and pleasant it will make you happy. At http://www.PogOne.com

http://www.friv4.friv200.com

Location hidden

#222535 Oct 24, 2013
Here kittykitty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Phatty Phatty... Where to begin?
ok. if you are a straight female, why are you trolling on this particular forum? Hmmm?!

And your "dickless wonder" comment is very reminiscent of your numerous spams/trolling of other forums here.... "Cutting off penises and eating "mountain oysters"

Again, Chubby, You is one sick b*tch. LOL!!!!!
Fk you, you have the wrong person
for the 10th time...Just because I
Said dickless wonder changes me
into a chubby person named Patty!
You can kiss my ass.The reason I
Post here is NUNYO guest you
Spoiled little bitch.....

Long Beach, CA

#222536 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaa !!
Point proven. A ridiculous troll thinking this is a general chat. You must be lost.

Location hidden

#222537 Oct 24, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed,prop 8 is NOT the law even though you stated once you voted for it! LOL,Are you confused deary? You are right though this thread is MOOT and should be taken down so we can move on to the next state that will soon pass a marriage equality bill or do it through popular vote as in Maine and Washington state! How about you stop with the unintelligent bull shyte and move over to a bigot thread where you'll be much happier! I have yet to see you post anything significant or intelligent for that matter on the subject of this thread,like flunky you haven't met a bigot you didn't love!
Hey old man jerk......I will go when I
Feel like it.Go change your depends
and STFU!who the hell are you?
If you don't like my posts,don't read
them.......

Location hidden

#222538 Oct 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Point proven. A ridiculous troll thinking this is a general chat. You must be lost.
Go get bit......Spoiled lil Biotch....

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#222539 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old man jerk......I will go when I
Feel like it.Go change your depends
and STFU!who the hell are you?
If you don't like my posts,don't read
them.......
Like I said,unintelligent off topic babble,thanks for proving my point bigot! Must be that time of life for you huh? LOL,Don't you have some dishes to wash or a toilet to clean,or some clothes to wash,maybe go service the hubby that is if you don't turn his stomach with that growing rice pouch of a belly you have on yourself? You know your matronly duties? You know you're NO spring chicken at 47 right,in a few short years you'll be even more of a dried up old lady so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of age you hateful old hag! At least quit wasting valuable thread space with your meaningless posts! Still waiting for one post about the subject at hand! YOU are one pathetic ugly minded biotch! YOU are dismissed and a waste of time and space!
touchanerve Cali

Santa Cruz, CA

#222540 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, you have the wrong person
for the 10th time...Just because I
Said dickless wonder changes me
into a chubby person named Patty!
You can kiss my ass.The reason I
Post here is NUNYO guest you
Spoiled little bitch.....
Settle down there meow meow,

We're not up to the "10th time" yet. LOL!!
Me thinks Phatty Patty gots some SERIOUS issues... Was your daddy or mommy gay and you were "embarrassed" in school?

Location hidden

#222541 Oct 24, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said,unintelligent off topic babble,thanks for proving my point bigot! Must be that time of life for you huh? LOL,Don't you have some dishes to wash or a toilet to clean,or some clothes to wash,maybe go service the hubby that is if you don't turn his stomach with that growing rice pouch of a belly you have on yourself? You know your matronly duties? You know you're NO spring chicken at 47 right,in a few short years you'll be even more of a dried up old lady so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of age you hateful old hag! At least quit wasting valuable thread space with your meaningless posts! Still waiting for one post about the subject at hand! YOU are one pathetic ugly minded biotch! YOU are dismissed and a waste of time and space!
Hey Bill of Wrongs!
You shriveled up piece of trash....
Who are you to insult me you old
POS.I will post here anytime I
feel like it.Go use your Penis pump
and wake up your significant nothing
and STFU.Who are you,the Fkn Queen?
All you are is an old relic who is at
Least 30 years older,so shut up
about my age.

Location hidden

#222542 Oct 24, 2013
touchanerve Cali wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down there meow meow,

We're not up to the "10th time" yet. LOL!!
Me thinks Phatty Patty gots some SERIOUS issues... Was your daddy or mommy gay and you were "embarrassed" in school?
No,why would I be embarrassed?
Just STFU you don't even know me!
Do I sem weak to you A hole?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#222543 Oct 25, 2013
There was a ban ?!
touchanerve cali

Santa Cruz, CA

#222544 Oct 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No,why would I be embarrassed?
Just STFU you don't even know me!
Do I sem weak to you A hole?
Weak as water. And a tad frantic...
And, Ooh yeah.. I KNOW you!! LOL!!!!!!

Location hidden

#222545 Oct 25, 2013
touchanerve cali wrote:
<quoted text>Weak as water. And a tad frantic...
Who cares Fk off

Location hidden

#222546 Oct 25, 2013
touchanerve cali wrote:
<quoted text>Weak as water. And a tad frantic...
I know you as well,you are a whacko..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 69,404
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sat bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••