Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,972

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Poof

Madison, WI

#222149 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And STILL, ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Maybe one more state will change that?
Moreover, homosexuality is still a sexual defect.
Snicker.
Take a deep breath, hold your bible close to your chest. Ready? Your opinion does not matter, one by one states are granting equality. Same sex marriage is the train, you are standing in the middle of the tracks. No matter how much you wish, moan, groan or pray, its heading your way. You have a choice, stand to the side and wave HI, and wish all of the occupants and great life, or get hit.

You have just been voted off the island, Good Day.
Poof

Madison, WI

#222150 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending children from gay pedophiles and noting the vast and numerous distinctions between SS couples and marriage is not hate speech pervert.
Are Heterosexual pedophiles acceptable? I mean to say, you allow them access to your children right?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222151 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending children from gay pedophiles and noting the vast and numerous distinctions between SS couples and marriage is not hate speech pervert.
I will never give up the fight to protect our children from the most prevalent pedophiles, the religious
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222152 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Are Heterosexual pedophiles acceptable? I mean to say, you allow them access to your children right?
I would certainly not allow the religious access to my children

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222153 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Take a deep breath, hold your bible close to your chest. Ready? Your opinion does not matter, one by one states are granting equality. Same sex marriage is the train, you are standing in the middle of the tracks. No matter how much you wish, moan, groan or pray, its heading your way. You have a choice, stand to the side and wave HI, and wish all of the occupants and great life, or get hit.
You have just been voted off the island, Good Day.
First idiot, I didn't give my opinion, I gave facts.

Second, if anything was voted off the island, it was you and SS couples being called married.

Finally, nowhere did I reference God or the Bible in my post. Take your hate, ignorance and bigotry and stuff THAT up your as/ instead of things that don't belong there.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222154 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Are Heterosexual pedophiles acceptable? I mean to say, you allow them access to your children right?
What kind of idiot would suggest such a thing? What's wrong with you???
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222155 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you whinyass jarhead! Drop and Gimme 25!
After you gimp boi ...
Poof

Madison, WI

#222156 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of idiot would suggest such a thing? What's wrong with you???
Umm you did. You said that children should be protected from Homosexual pedophiles. Not just pedophiles, but only homosexual pedophiles.

Oh and BTW, a vast majority of pedophiles are married heterosexual men.
Poof

Madison, WI

#222157 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First idiot, I didn't give my opinion, I gave facts.
Second, if anything was voted off the island, it was you and SS couples being called married.
Finally, nowhere did I reference God or the Bible in my post. Take your hate, ignorance and bigotry and stuff THAT up your as/ instead of things that don't belong there.
Smile.
Please give your references, for these " Facts"

You where a preacher at one time where you not??
You do think that homosexuality is a sin correct?
Please do tell.
Poof

Madison, WI

#222158 Oct 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would certainly not allow the religious access to my children
I know a few who are religious that are not so bad. But I surly would not allow Kmaire and the rest of his Fred Phelps Ilk access to any children.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222159 Oct 22, 2013
Ok .. what did our stupid president do with
$200 million of the tax payers money? That is what the online web page for this rip off of a medical program cost tax payers. why don't people wake up to this treatment and start impeaching these politicians, they are way over payed for sitting arround. A useless web site
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222160 Oct 22, 2013
It looks like frankie will have to wait a long long time before he can contiue ripping off this geat nation with a fake dissability. Give back the wheel chair and overpaypment you homo
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222161 Oct 22, 2013
How many cars can the number 9 train pull?
Cali Girl 13zG

Idyllwild, CA

#222163 Oct 22, 2013
Phatty Patty wrote:
<quoted text>You'd know all about that, huh Phatty. LOL!!
He no brains, you have the wrong
Person....Grow up!
Cali Girl 13zG

Idyllwild, CA

#222164 Oct 22, 2013
Phatty Patty Cali girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much chance with that, with Mr. and Mrs. John and Pat Trollby.

They are "pride" themselves with their childish bullying and cyber stalking. John Colby was recently evicted from his section 8 housing because of stalking, video taping young women, harassing the disabled, elderly and children, threatening to "Go Postal" to the manager etc etc at Mission Gardens apartments in Santa Cruz, Ca.

John Colby is currently illegally hiding/living at his sister/wife's (Pat Colby) apartment at Mission Gardens... Pat (Cali girl 13) will soon be evicted also. YIPPEEEE!

Just for fun, google John Colby Santa Cruz.... Or check out the NUMEROUS threads here on Topix Santa Cruz Forum.

You all will be able to tell which ones are this pathetic failure's posts.. John particularly loves to steal his critics names. Pat does also, But I've noticed lately she has really gotten twisted. Check out her Penis Chopping and eating "mountain oysters" posts.

She is one sick b*tch. And Definitely not the prettiest gal in the stable... Eeeooorrr
Hey fk you wrong person.....
Poof

Madison, WI

#222165 Oct 22, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
It looks like frankie will have to wait a long long time before he can contiue ripping off this geat nation with a fake dissability. Give back the wheel chair and overpaypment you homo
Damn it, Frankie is not Gay, he is an asshat! You're right, he is ripping off the tax payers.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222166 Oct 22, 2013
What whistle stop was number 9 seen at last?
Poof

Madison, WI

#222167 Oct 22, 2013
Jordan wrote:
Ah hell, what has this country coming to! Do you think that our founding fathers would be proud of this? This is bull. The majority rule didnt even work! I'd say that this government has been screwed up for a long time.(Ever since that damned ****er took charge)
My aren't you the angry little racist. Sugarnipples, we don't live in a democracy, majority rule does not exist.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222168 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I know a few who are religious that are not so bad. But I surly would not allow Kmaire and the rest of his Fred Phelps Ilk access to any children.
in other words you disagree with the bigot but at the same time adore him, how sweet. LOL
Poof

Madison, WI

#222169 Oct 22, 2013
Cali Girl 13zG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fk you wrong person.....
Temper Frankie, hold your temper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr scoop 2,273
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Eric 69,387
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey