Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221990 Oct 20, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal......But you have to help handle
that little putz guest...lol
A frankie boi ... time to go see a shrink when you srtart to answer yourself.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221991 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like I sharted real bad. Thought I was gonna have to change my pants for a minute. It ain't easy when you cannot walk. Glad it was just your verbal diarrhea. Ah good times!
You are a liar and a fake and it's called fraud when you get money from the state and or government. You are being watched you homo
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221992 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicks don't have 'em Bruno. But how would you know that.
I was talking to you, you homo
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221993 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha. A pothead. It shows.
Hey I like your idea of a two-fer, I address CG and you respond pretty good you homo
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221994 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. They flew out to Noah's arc and that is why same sex marriage should not be allowed according to Bruno.
He's no rocket surgeon.
A frankie boi, I remember Bruno saying that, there was no CG at the time how would "she" wink know that; you didn't mention it any where in the past several weeks or even months yor troll homo lol busted STFU
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#221995 Oct 20, 2013
Those shinny steel wheels on Number 9..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221996 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday ... now blow the candle
So nice of you.......:(

Location hidden

#221997 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>A frankie boi ... time to go see a shrink when you srtart to answer yourself.
We were joking...Have you heard of it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221998 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I like your idea of a two-fer, I address CG and you respond pretty good you homo
That's because were the same person Bluto you silly fruitloop. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221999 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to you, you homo
You were talking to yourself, eh? Yup. That's another symptom.

So now that it's OK to be gay and you can ask and tell, do you ever think of going back on active duty?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222000 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
A frankie boi, I remember Bruno saying that, there was no CG at the time how would "she" wink know that; you didn't mention it any where in the past several weeks or even months yor troll homo lol busted STFU
Yeah. You busted "us" Bluto. You're so smart! You should think of detective work. See if anyone is cheating on their gay lovers. Make more money than picking up cans and mopping up at the peep show.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222001 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF I'm not married by choice!
Not by choice? You were an unwilling mail order bride forced to marry some old fat slob? Get a lawyer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222002 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and a fake and it's called fraud when you get money from the state and or government. You are being watched you homo
Relax fruitloops. It's not called fraud when you have earned it dummy. No wonder you're such a loser.

GET A JOB! PAY YOUR TAXES! Every time you turn a street trick you need to give Uncle his cut. Prostitution is not tax exempt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222003 Oct 20, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
A frankie boi ... time to go see a shrink when you srtart to answer yourself.
You're the expert on knowing when to see a shrink. Now see a spelling book.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222004 Oct 20, 2013
The number 9 train is back from the train wash and it sparkles and shines too!

Location hidden

#222005 Oct 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That's because were the same person Bluto you silly fruitloop. Duh.
Oh ya I'm going to eat my dinner and
Post at the same time next...
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#222006 Oct 20, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more I'm very happy to say ! It has now finally and forever more been ruled Unconstitutional! And rightfully so I might add! Therefore this thread is moot and should be taken down as the question is over and done with forever more! Ain't it great,equality wins again! ;)
Yes, keep crowing about the loss of common sense. Your group has spent a vast amount of money on gaining rights that you do not rate. Lobbying is criminal, and without it, common sense would have prevailed. Celebrate the loss of rationality.

Wooster, OH

#222007 Oct 20, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take it to a political thread where it belongs! Your posts are off topic and completely irrelevant to the topic of this particular thread! Glad I could help,Adios now you sillier Jack ass!
He can post whatever he wants to, wherever he wishes. This is still a free country, and if you believe that you can decide where people post, you are insane, Swift-Butt.

Wooster, OH

#222008 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the history of such ridiculous rulings, it won't last.
You know that when a ss couple stands in the middle of married couples, there is a ugly elephant in the room.
The only thing 'finally and forevermore' is that a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
SMirk.
Amen, and So Mote It Be.

Wooster, OH

#222009 Oct 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your teacher, and it wont be on the websites you frequent because they want you ignorant too.
Last time the GOP failed to get what they wanted by threatening the country, the passed a series of bills before the shutdown to keep certain things open, including the memorials
You are either aware of the fact, or you are ignorant of the fact.
This isn't a debate, I know, and I honestly don't care if you know or not
I haven't gotten there yet, but I'd be willing to bet that Swift-Butt didn't tell you "Please take it to a political thread where it belongs! Your posts are off topic and completely irrelevant to the topic of this particular thread! Glad I could help,Adios now you sillier Jack ass! ". Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min J RULES 69,943
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Fri savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]