Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,381 - 191,400 of 200,570 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I tried to be nice and give
you the benefit of the of the doubt
but when you call me a troll and a
jackass...I don't give two shits if
you believe me or not.You are a
nothing to me.Grow up! Most
people don't impersonate others.I
Live in the San Fernando Valley in
So Cal.
Gustavo lives at the marina* on his boat*~rolling eyes~.

*Los Angeles River
*old packing crate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jizzy.....
I had my picture up and was made
fun of so I posted my cat big deal.
Go ahead and think what you want!
You are a POS anyway!
I would like to see Jizzy's picture the big dopey galoot. Bet he's funny looking.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All along i knew they'd kick the can down the road at the last dramatic minute.
So did I, that is why I did not liquidate my portfolio :)

As everyone knows they will cave today ( once again ) the markets have responded in preparation for that announcement, it was a ... what did your people call it... "A fools errand" from the beginning, with zero chance of success.

Just a way to waste over 20 billion dollars and furlough folks, and shut down the memorials so that morons like Riccardo can try desperately ( and fail miserably ) to blame it on the president.

The problem is their constituency are morons, they will think that anyway, all it succeeding in doing is disenfranchising moderates.

They still seem to think they can divide themselves into a majority.

3rd grade math, impossible, but they were never very good at math.

At least we will get a good list of everyone that votes to destroy the country both financially and credibility. That vote will follow them everywhere they go :)

all good news
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was in FACT Obama that shut down the Memorials.
Don't suggest facts to Big D. He doesn't do well with facts. He doesn't have to prove anything he says because "everybody knows, at least 20 people here" as he once told me. I said name 'em. He pulled his disappearing act, came back the next day and called me a liar and said he didn't have to prove that either because "everybody knows it".

We got Big D's number. Hell. He thinks Clinton wasn't impeached.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo lives at the marina* on his boat*~rolling eyes~.

*Los Angeles River
*old packing crate.
Nothing pisses off a woman like
being called a man! LMAO
Gustavo is so confused he goes
back and forth..These are silly
jackasses! As if you would post
a cat as your profile pic! Ha! That's
my personality to the tee! This is
like a bad movie plot....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2 013/10/obama-barricades-lincol n-memorial-unlike-during-1995- shutdown/
Good link. Big D will ignore it and continue his partisan and divisive bullsh!t. Good thing he's not in Congress, but he might as well be with the clowns we have there now being not any better at compromise than an opinionated slogan spouting janitorial supply salesman from Methdesto.

~Whoop!
Pell Mell

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

To any city thinking about using their services beware Athens Services has been labeled as " Politically Toxic" that's the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see Jizzy's picture the big dopey galoot. Bet he's funny looking.
No kidding....They make fun of mine,
where are their's?Jizzy looks like a
creepy old ice Cream man...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing pisses off a woman like
being called a man! LMAO
Gustavo is so confused he goes
back and forth..These are silly
jackasses! As if you would post
a cat as your profile pic! Ha! That's
my personality to the tee! This is
like a bad movie plot....
Gustavo calls me a "homo". That's just his dopey schtick. He's a Marine.

I wanted to be a Marine too. But I couldn't pass the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding....They make fun of mine,
where are their's?Jizzy looks like a
creepy old ice Cream man...
Ah good times! Jizzy is lots of fun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah good times! Jizzy is lots of fun.
Well they sure can make up Fairy Tales!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was in FACT Obama that shut down the Memorials.
It is a fact that congress shut down the government which caused the memorials to be shut down. The president does not have the power to shut down the government, that is congress, not the president, I donít even have to click on your link, I can see by its name it is a conspiracy theory website like you have posted before, totally meaningless.

I donít care if you comprehend it or not, I donít need to convince you of anything, in fact it is to our advantage if people like you remain totally ignorant.

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get turned on by pictures
Of strangers with muscles..Sorry!
What's your personality like???
Picture is a little dated but still pretty close. Personality is restrained with a solid helping of nerd and humor, no room for hate and closeminded. Really open to a lot of ideas and things.

Don't care for ignorance .. which is why I first was drawn to Topix - an opportunity to put some people 'in their places'(at least I thought so). But, then I got tired of the arguing somewhat. Topix can be a real energy thief!

Now, I only pop in here and there on occasion for a break in the routine of things.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>With all the frucked up things that might happen if the raise is not given, you're pissed about memorials. Nice Veterans won't get a check, unemployed might not get a check, Frankie might not get a check. But no, your pissed because of closed memorials. Hell the Military won't be paid. Nope you're pissed because monuments are closed.
Worse, mutual funds are not legally allowed to carry defaulted securities, if there is a run on dumping US treasury certificates, the USA is obligated to cover them if there are no buyers ( which will be the case ). That will eat up that 30 billion in reserve in about 10 minutes.

Then the US will go into full blown default, no one, not even the banks we owe money will get anything, zip, nada.

The US and global economy goes not into recession, but full blown global depression.

Over a manufactured artificial crisis.

Retirees being turned out of their homes because their conservative retirement accounts are suddenly worth nothing. People being fired right and left because business have lost all their capitol.

It would be incredibly bad.

Now consider the Dollar, a federal reserve note, worth what it is worth not because of backing of anything real like gold, but because of full faith and backing of the US government, which will have just defaulted.

No there will likely be a last minute deal this week,( likely today ) because if there is a dumping of US treasury certificates, our country, and the world as a whole will go to hell in a hand basket.

Because of a minority in congress ( the majority would have voted for a clean bill last week ). A minority is holding the country hostage, because they are scared to death that a low income worker might have medical insurance, under a plan that was already voted in favor of by the house and senate and backed up by the supreme court.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Yea all that, but damn it they shut down the memorials!
OMG the humanity of it HE closed the WW2 memorial!
And of course the funniest part, is... he didn't close them, that automatically happened when congress shut down the government, something Obama has no control over.

It was Ricardo's buddies in the house that shut them down
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>living in your head rent free.
You're special Cali Girl
Jizzy, PAY YOUR DAMN RENT you balding, fat and stinky DEADBEAT FREELOADING MOOCH.

Jizzy brags about scamming his rent just like he brags about scamming unemployment and disability. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>With all the frucked up things that might happen if the raise is not given, you're pissed about memorials. Nice Veterans won't get a check, unemployed might not get a check, Frankie might not get a check. But no, your pissed because of closed memorials. Hell the Military won't be paid. Nope you're pissed because monuments are closed.
Because it was symbolic and spiteful. Clinton found a way to keep the memorials open, any real leader would. They are not staffed part of the day anyway, but now they are, just to keep people out so they feel the pain of their disobedience.

The memorials were closed but Michelle's eat your veggies while I eat my french fries website was up and running.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course the funniest part, is... he didn't close them, that automatically happened when congress shut down the government, something Obama has no control over.
It was Ricardo's buddies in the house that shut them down
He could have allowed any of a number of willing groups to pay to keep them open. Clinton did. He made sure they stayed closed for spite. Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Yea all that, but damn it they shut down the memorials!
OMG the humanity of it HE closed the WW2 memorial!
The symbolism is very powerful. Obama set out to make it hurt. Is this the kind of government you want? Causes you pain to teach you a lesson and make you think right?
FrankO BellO

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Anything is better than listening tot he stupid GOP, Republican an

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 2 hr JoeMama 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr air mail 7,924
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 4 hr Money 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Frijoles 68,934
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info