Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,569)

Showing posts 191,361 - 191,380 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama supporter

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Truman: The buck stops here
Obama: This is above my paygrade
Reagan: Morning in America
Obama: Nightmare on Main Street
Obama is great! If you are against him then you are a racist Nazi and will burn in Hell!
lunareclipse37

Granada Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Who is us??Gustavo,
Did anyone ever tell you that your
thinking on this is "Wishy Washy"
Sorry if you think I'm pretending
to be ANYONE...For what???
Maybe that's the norm here but
No way..........
Your a KKK member
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sore loser, the people voted in 2010 for Republicans, not Dethocrats. The people voted to repeal ObamaCare, the R's should listen to the people that voted them in. Quit crying, this can't be repealed in a court like gay marriage. it's different, you don't get your way here. too bad sore loser!
Oh no, I am not a loser. The losers will be those that vote for the country to go into default, which will be on every resume they ever fill out for the rest of their lives.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Well it's getting late, less than 24 hours until Obama and his henchmen bankrupt the richest, most powerful civilization in the history of mankind.
I'll be on my boat with my stockpile of nonperishable food and ammo, waiting for the Chinese army to come calling, demanding payment on all those worthless bonds we sold them.
That is up to congress, not the president. the President does not have the power to reopen the government or raise the debt celling. Congress will vote today most likely. And who votes for default will be carefully noted, the end of any national aspiration they ever might have had.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sore loser, the people voted in 2010 for Republicans, not Dethocrats. The people voted to repeal ObamaCare, the R's should listen to the people that voted them in. Quit crying, this can't be repealed in a court like gay marriage. it's different, you don't get your way here. too bad sore loser!
so... im not a loser because of the last election, and obviously not the next election after this years crazy time, you had to go back to previous elections to call someone a loser, you don't have the POUTS, you don't have the senate, the supreme court upheld Obamacare and you are calling us losers?

If that is what you call losing I sure hope I continue to be a loser.:)

At this rate in a decade or so you will be calling me a loser because the GOP loses the house but has enough people to create filibusters :D
higggledan

Clairton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
What the Hell
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not naming the city I live in
publicly....Too many weirdo's.
Don't be a silly jackass ... there is no one named "Cali Girl 13" in your city moron, it's not possible to locate you and don't flatter yourself, why would anyone want to find you? I remember and I also remember some of the things you said, I just wanted to see if you remember franknie I mean CG13 wink wink!!! LMAO you are a troll to the max jackass
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not naming the city I live in
publicly....Too many weirdo's.
Well hell, you posted a pictue of yourself, you looked like frankie in drag LMAO you lonely wheel chair sicko ...

the people on this topix have your number ... lol we can play the game
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to forget Jizzy bragging about scamming unemployment and disability benefits while sitting on his fat ass posting homophobic drivel on Topix.
He needs to GET A JOB. And PAY HIS DAMN RENT. And you don't need to defend his poor character just because he's gay.
It sounds a lot like what you do Cali Girl frankie .. lol
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Well it's getting late, less than 24 hours until Obama and his henchmen bankrupt the richest, most powerful civilization in the history of mankind.
I'll be on my boat with my stockpile of nonperishable food and ammo, waiting for the Chinese army to come calling, demanding payment on all those worthless bonds we sold them.
Do you have a good excuse for being the worlds dumbest loser?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I am not a loser. The losers will be those that vote for the country to go into default, which will be on every resume they ever fill out for the rest of their lives.
Too funny! I'd tell you to relax but you'd lie and say you are relaxed. I'd say you were upset but then you'd get even more upset.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is up to congress, not the president. the President does not have the power to reopen the government or raise the debt celling. Congress will vote today most likely. And who votes for default will be carefully noted, the end of any national aspiration they ever might have had.
He has the power to be a leader though. But not the character.
Therein lies the rub. That's the essence of the problem.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a good excuse for being the worlds dumbest loser?
What's your excuse?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the power to be a leader though. But not the character.
Therein lies the rub. That's the essence of the problem.
Ah good times!
Hey as long as I am losing the way you think I am, and you are winning the way you think you are.

All is good :)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey as long as I am losing the way you think I am, and you are winning the way you think you are.
All is good :)
Good save.

:))
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your excuse?
My guess is you don't ... lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good save.
:))
That you will be grinning and thinking you are a winner as you swirl down the flushing toilet is almost poetic.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. LOL. You voted for Obama, so on your resume will you add that you violated the Americans With Disabilities Act?

You know that costs more money than leaving them open, so they're just doing that out of pure spite.

Whoever is locking the veterans, some of whom are disabled, out of their memorials is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act.

They're also committing elder abuse.

America bends over backward for the disabled.

Airlines and others have to bend over backward for those with canes and wheelchairs.

So Obama is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act for not making these memorials accessible to the handicapped.

He's also committing elder abuse by locking old men away from their memorials.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That you will be grinning and thinking you are a winner as you swirl down the flushing toilet is almost poetic.
When did I say I was a winner, liar? You're back to your old tricks. Lying.

We are all losing due to Obama's lack of leadership.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you don't ... lol
Guess again power ranger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 191,361 - 191,380 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search