Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221067 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Is a what?

Please post in adult English you illiterate dope.
That's Jizzy's Ebonics!

Location hidden

#221068 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Jizzy is a commie. There's no hope for that silly jackass.
He voted for Ike!! Lol
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#221069 Oct 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do u want, a one party system?
Come on, if you wish to discuss this then be serious. You know as well as I, that we need a true third party. Not hard left, nor hard right. If congress can not find a way to accept that middle ground must be found, then nothing will change. Power shifts from side to side, every election cycle. As long as we have life long members of Congress controlling the power, nothing will change. Term limits on Congress and a third pary will make a change.
Look at this link, 30,40,50 almost 60 years in congress. Tell Me how much change can occur???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221070 Oct 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress does not re-open the government. and raise the debt limit we may not be a 2 party system for very long.
My only criticism for Obama is why is he negotiating with them at all. They closed the government, they are threatening to crash our elderlies retirement accounts, call their bluff, If they commit suicide we win, if they cave in we win
Why negotiate with them at all, they put themselves in this stupid position, let them get themselves out of it.
None of those things are within the power of the president, they are all in the power of congress
If Obama will not accept the money to run the government with a delay on Obamacare until someone reads the whole damn thing, it is his right. But it is also his responsibility.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#221071 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted for Ike!! Lol
No dippy, in my life time. Gawwwd you're a putz. My first election was between Ford and Carter
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221072 Oct 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, if you wish to discuss this then be serious. You know as well as I, that we need a true third party. Not hard left, nor hard right. If congress can not find a way to accept that middle ground must be found, then nothing will change. Power shifts from side to side, every election cycle. As long as we have life long members of Congress controlling the power, nothing will change. Term limits on Congress and a third pary will make a change.
Look at this link, 30,40,50 almost 60 years in congress. Tell Me how much change can occur???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_...
You said hard.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221073 Oct 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>No dippy, in my life time. Gawwwd you're a putz. My first election was between Ford and Carter
You ran against Ford and Carter? Whoa!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221074 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Jizzy's Ebonics!
WTF was Jizzy trying to say? "hutz putz"? Is that like a leather daddy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221075 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted for Ike!! Lol
Jizzy is lots of fun. Ah good times.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#221076 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama will not accept the money to run the government with a delay on Obamacare until someone reads the whole damn thing, it is his right. But it is also his responsibility.
Obama does not have the power to close or re-open the government, Congress does, Obama does not have the power to control the debt ceiling, Congress does.

Congress is threatening terror, and you donít negotiate with terrorists.

Location hidden

#221077 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>WTF was Jizzy trying to say? "hutz putz"? Is that like a leather daddy?
He must of thought it was rhyming
posts day...What a Derp! Maybe
he has Turret's syndrome ..Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221078 Oct 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, if you wish to discuss this then be serious.
That's rich coming from you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221079 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Jizzy, do you think?

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221080 Oct 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama does not have the power to close or re-open the government, Congress does, Obama does not have the power to control the debt ceiling, Congress does.
Congress is threatening terror, and you donít negotiate with terrorists.
It is not terror. It is their job, and it is their obligation. If they weren't doing it they'd be remiss.

You don't like representative government? This is how it works. It's like sausage, delicious! Just don't watch it being made.

Location hidden

#221081 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quotede text>Is this Jizzy, do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5wcKpoAQKj4XX
OMG.....I have seen the Tourette's
man...My favorite is when he can't
stand the garbage disposal noise.
He screams out:
"What is that?""sounds like Chewbaca,
takin a chit" ....Very funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221082 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.....I have seen the Tourette's
man...My favorite is when he can't
stand the garbage disposal noise.
He screams out:
"What is that?""sounds like Chewbaca,
takin a chit" ....Very funny!
I like the one where his wife asks if he wants breakfast and he responds sweetly "OK" Then she says "What?" and he flies off the handle and starts cursing yelling and screaming.

Wonder why he wears that neck brace?
Squealched

Azusa, CA

#221083 Oct 14, 2013
Obama does have the power re-open the government, Congress does, Obama has he power in the 14th amendment to control the debt ceiling, Congress does.

Congress is threatening and will be branded a terrorist organization, and you donít negotiate with terrorists.

They will all [GOP, Republican AND tea party] ARRESTED AND DEPORTED TO Cuba.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#221084 Oct 14, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it. Riccardo and I have having a little chat. What do you and azzface Frankie add?? Mindless drivel. And you wonder why eveyone makes fun of your lame azz.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#221085 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran against Ford and Carter? Whoa!
The first election where I voted . Now fluck off azzface
Big D

Modesto, CA

#221086 Oct 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not terror. It is their job, and it is their obligation. If they weren't doing it they'd be remiss.
You don't like representative government? This is how it works. It's like sausage, delicious! Just don't watch it being made.
Wrong, they are refusing to do their job unless a minority of them get their way. A Majority of congress would pass the bill with no political strings attached.

So they shut down the government, and are threatening to allow the country to go into financial default, an act that would destroy them as a political party.

They are basically holding a gun not only to the countries head, but to their own as well, and saying " Do what we demand or we will pull the trigger"

Ignore them, certainly donít negotiate with them.

The president does not have the power to reopen government, the memorials, or raise the debt limit, that is congress who are threatening to put their own interests ahead of the country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,537
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]