Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,141 - 191,160 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he lies a lot.
Jizzy lies like a rug.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and to the right. Right one even lower than the left. I got to hoist 'em up to keep 'em from dragging on the floor! Almost flushed 'em last week. How about yourself?
Old age is not for sissies. You'll find that out on your own some day. But only if you're lucky.
lol .. Wow, this is a homo room! I guess the Navy really was the right choice you pervert!
Frankie Rizizo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and to the right. Right one even lower than the left. I got to hoist 'em up to keep 'em from dragging on the floor! Almost flushed 'em last week. How about yourself?
Old age is not for sissies. You'll find that out on your own some day. But only if you're lucky.
I'll be glad to come over and check them out for you some day!!!!!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Gee fat rizzo, you are one sick puppy !! lmao
GOP

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Grand Obstructionists Party

Going down in flames, again - no fire extinguisher's please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Gee fat rizzo, you are one sick puppy !! lmao
Thank you, jarhead. YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

So how is your "lady" friend today?~rolling eyes~
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
Grand Obstructionists Party
Going down in flames, again - no fire extinguisher's please.
Making you squirm like a worm is not "going down in flames".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizizo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be glad to come over and check them out for you some day!!!!!
We bet you would but no.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with a lot of what you wrote, however, this is now, we need to fight for the present. I'm not saying he deserves all the blame, we have the lowest rated Congress maybe ever to go along with him. I didn't vote for him either but at the same time wasn't too happy about who I did vote for. I hope we look more towards Rand Paul or someone outside the party people.
Lets face the facts, as long as we DO NOT have term limits on Congress, nothing will change. Congress runs this country, not PODUS. As long as we have a two party system, we are in crap.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he lies a lot.
How is that?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets face the facts, as long as we DO NOT have term limits on Congress, nothing will change. Congress runs this country, not PODUS. As long as we have a two party system, we are in crap.
What do u want, a one party system?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. Wow, this is a homo room! I guess the Navy really was the right choice you pervert!
Yeah, but I didn't know you jarheaded homos came with the package until it was too late.

I enjoyed the lavish comforts of the Marine brig once for a very leisurely 33 days I thought would go on forever. You guys are such iceholes. Maggot this and maggot that. No couth. Half gay. Half a brain. OOO-RAH!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>How is that?
There you go again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets face the facts, as long as we DO NOT have term limits on Congress, nothing will change. Congress runs this country, not PODUS. As long as we have a two party system, we are in crap.
Oy vey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

"PODUS" Too funny! President Of Da United States? YUK!YUK!YUK! What a dope.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
If Congress does not re-open the government. and raise the debt limit we may not be a 2 party system for very long.

My only criticism for Obama is why is he negotiating with them at all. They closed the government, they are threatening to crash our elderlies retirement accounts, call their bluff, If they commit suicide we win, if they cave in we win

Why negotiate with them at all, they put themselves in this stupid position, let them get themselves out of it.

None of those things are within the power of the president, they are all in the power of congress

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Is a what?

Please post in adult English you illiterate dope.
That's Jizzy's Ebonics!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Jizzy is a commie. There's no hope for that silly jackass.
He voted for Ike!! Lol
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do u want, a one party system?
Come on, if you wish to discuss this then be serious. You know as well as I, that we need a true third party. Not hard left, nor hard right. If congress can not find a way to accept that middle ground must be found, then nothing will change. Power shifts from side to side, every election cycle. As long as we have life long members of Congress controlling the power, nothing will change. Term limits on Congress and a third pary will make a change.
Look at this link, 30,40,50 almost 60 years in congress. Tell Me how much change can occur???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress does not re-open the government. and raise the debt limit we may not be a 2 party system for very long.
My only criticism for Obama is why is he negotiating with them at all. They closed the government, they are threatening to crash our elderlies retirement accounts, call their bluff, If they commit suicide we win, if they cave in we win
Why negotiate with them at all, they put themselves in this stupid position, let them get themselves out of it.
None of those things are within the power of the president, they are all in the power of congress
If Obama will not accept the money to run the government with a delay on Obamacare until someone reads the whole damn thing, it is his right. But it is also his responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••