Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,061 - 191,080 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sen. Reid and President Obama refuse to accept the money required to run the government, because it leaves out the money they want to run Obamacare, that is their right. But that is also their responsibility.
From Kimare's link.
Bullsh*t...Obamacare was ruled legal by the Supreme Court, it should have been fought against long before the budget was at issue. To throw the country and economy in chaos over it now, is political terrorism. It's a Republican't folly, they have to wear it and they are squarely to blame.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why news sources are important.
It is also an expose' of the desecration of the Constitution by Obama and the Democrats.
http://www.hpe.com/opinion/x559273386/Thomas-...
You mean Republican't bias news? yea right...'They voted for everything to keep the government running except Obamacare' What special interest BS! A dead horse issue brought up at the expense of the country and PAID for by the Koch brothers no less!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t...Obamacare was ruled legal by the Supreme Court, it should have been fought against long before the budget was at issue. To throw the country and economy in chaos over it now, is political terrorism. It's a Republican't folly, they have to wear it and they are squarely to blame.
It is their job. Sorry you don't like the two party system. I understand. Obama doesn't like it either. He'd much rather a one party system but that's not the way it works sunshine. Thankfully.

If he were any kind of leader this wouldn't have had to happen. He is a spoiled child.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

As far as the shutdown and you whiny Obamaniac clowns go, squirm baby squirm!

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Republican't bias news? yea right...'They voted for everything to keep the government running except Obamacare' What special interest BS! A dead horse issue brought up at the expense of the country and PAID for by the Koch brothers no less!
Aw, Mikey doesn't like it. He's mad.

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a dead horse you wouldn't be whining so. Oh boo hoo. YUK!YUK!YUK! What a loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Fine day on the bay today. 68 degrees. Light breeze. Pesky NASA air base closed down. No roaring planes scaring the fish. No pesky federal game wardens trying to boss everyone around like liberals. All the fruitloops astir worried the government will stop giving them their free stuff, end their MOOCHING. Ah good times!

No gimme gimme. No gimme HIV cure. Gimme gay marriage. Gimme Obama care. Gimme free stuff. Gimme lifetime Obama plan. Gimme one party system.(But don't gimme polygamy!)

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a dead horse you wouldn't be whining so. Oh boo hoo. YUK!YUK!YUK! What a loser.
YUK YUK yourself buttflower, I'm not the one whining. You're loser Republican't buddies are. You're just too stupid to see it and believe all the BS they feed you. BTW too bad about the checks. Oh well, you can just tell yourself the Republican'ts are only trying to 'balance the budget', right?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is their job. Sorry you don't like the two party system. I understand. Obama doesn't like it either. He'd much rather a one party system but that's not the way it works sunshine. Thankfully.
If he were any kind of leader this wouldn't have had to happen. He is a spoiled child.
Right..you are so brainwashed it's not even funny, sad really. AND you are seeing how the 2 party system doesn't work

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read the article.

It is the House's job to decide financial issues.

The Obama administration has chosen not only to NOT enforce immigration laws, but even DOMA! Those were illegal actions. Not funding ObamaDoesn'tCare is a legal action.

The healthcare act was passed my manipulation and lies. Those are being exposed. The majority of people have NEVER wanted it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..you are so brainwashed it's not even funny, sad really. AND you are seeing how the 2 party system doesn't work
It's working just fine.

The Democrats didn't win the House.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey dung sac wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I've read you've been asking for me, asstroll. What you in love buttflower? Quit stalking and piss off..
How about that, boys and girls? It's not stalking when THEY do it!

Let's wish the shitstain well on its recovery. Those sutures gotta hurt something fierce.
Lowered

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Suck face and last longer
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK YUK yourself buttflower, I'm not the one whining.
Yes you are power ranger. You don't hear me whining. I'm enjoying it. Squirm baby squirm. Ah good times! There's a fly in Obama's ointment.
Lowered

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Is that fat lower lip of the idiots GOP, Republican and Tea Party cry babies sticking out?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. You are seeing how effectively it does work. The hard way. But you insist. So enjoy!
Mashed

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank put your hands down, everyone knows your a stupid robot so shut up.

The peters have the floor, again.

So raise your hand if you want to talk.

And no, one finger to two business either.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
10 year old catches 31 pound striped bass
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow! I happy for that kid. Great job!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Teats, boar hogs, GOP, Democraps, Occutards....
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome...I love to fish.Go up to
Kern river every year for Trout!
Great fun to watch,as well!
Kern is the best local getaway, I go in September. I fish the upper kern from the bridge up past McNallys and then some. I usually stop at one place on the lower because it is so good. Happy fishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••